Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS] ETUDE HOUSE new line of whitening products released

[NEWS] ETUDE HOUSE new line of whitening products released 13 years 11 months ago #15669

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
i1543030.jpg

Walk down the streets in Korean, all 20s young girls’ faces are white pale with pinky cheek. Oh… they all love to whiten the color of their face and want their skin tone to be in lighter shade. Korean popular actress Park Shin Hye is a spokesmodel of Korean well-known cosmetics brand ETUDE HOUSE three years in a row. She is sharing her beauty tips in the new summer products “O2 Whitening Vitamin C Series” press conference.

Park Shin Hye said she particularly prefers the whitening products has “Vitamin C component”. She also shared, if you like to maintain brighten smooth skin during the summer time, whitening as well as sun protection is especially important. Before she leaves the house, she will put whitening sunscreen protection lotion and BB Magic Cream, and also will carry oil control whitening foundation powder with sunscreen protection. It will be easier for her to reapply the makeup at any time, with clean face and no shine at all times. Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye also loves to eat fruit, drink water and play sport, is a healthy beauty.

Etude House invites Taiwan’s media to experience their “Korean Beauty” in the new summer whitening products release press conference. Etude House Korean CEO Kim Dong Ying personally welcome the spokemodel Park Shin Hye, she appears in Taiwan to share her beauty tips within close distance of the media.

“Medicated Whitening”, “Chinese Medicated Whitening” and “Purify Whitening” will be the new Korean whitening beauty treads for this 2010 summer medicated whitening products are referring to no artifical colors, fragrance-free and for sensitive skin. The principle is using medical knowledge to select strictly for the raw material, through the high-tech technology and research to develop for new whitening repair skin products.

In recent years many of the whitening products in Korean use the concept of Oriental medicine, combined with natural Chinese botanical and technology, and extracts the natural nourishing ingredients, whitening skin care, mild conditioning, replenish skin, improving metabolism and let the skin improves and become more healthy. Some other introduce a variety of low cost skin care products with pure strength whitening components, is one of the major market trend in Korea this year.

Etude House new “O2 Whitening Vitamin C Series”, in addition to the whitening, repair, Vitamin C with antioxidant effect and Vitamin B3 which can inhibit melanin component, it also contains oxygenated water and O2 carrier complex, which revitalizes the skin and improve dull skin problems caused by the pressure. It energize brighten and supplies oxygen to skin.

This time Etude House release a lot of new whitening products, besides basic skin care (toner, cream, lotion, spot care), also launch Vitamin C powder and whitening essence, and the most demanded BB Magic Cream with SPF50/PA+++, whitening foundation powder with sunscreen protection SPF50/ PA+++ and oil control fluid foundation with sunscreen protection.

translated by MYeung/friend. Thanks Eve and Jaymie .

Original article : www.nownews.com/2010/05/19/545-2604726.htm
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Sunny.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS] ETUDE HOUSE new line of whitening products released 13 years 11 months ago #15670

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thanks for posting Sunny, my friend is :) for her effort in translation to english.
she said she's glad to be of help.

:lol: now I know who to ask again next time. :lol:

Re:[NEWS] ETUDE HOUSE new line of whitening products released 13 years 11 months ago #15674

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
oMo Sunny
You just went to sleep?

Thanks for sharing the article. Good to know the details of it :D

Btw "Etude House Korean CEO Kim Dong Ying personally welcome the spokemodel Park Shin Hye, she appears in Taiwan to share her beauty tips within close distance of the media." - Does this means, our Shin Hye will go to Taiwan anytime soon?

Re:[NEWS] ETUDE HOUSE new line of whitening products released 13 years 11 months ago #15759

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
oh before I forget Jaymie, a friend (chinese/american) translated it for us, she's a sweetheart.
so I brought it up, Sunny created a new that's why it stop there.

but here it is again.... (if u have not found it yet) :silly:
the google translate always amuses me, it sure is a far cry from the sentences and what it really mean. :lol:

Re:[NEWS] ETUDE HOUSE new line of whitening products released 13 years 11 months ago #15764

• mygeunsuk_oppa
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 134
Hi eve,
Thanks for your friend,,
and thanks to you too...

*hugs
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds