Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye to play in a new MBC drama?

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye to play in a new MBC drama? 13 years 10 months ago #16780

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Original article news.nate.com/view/20100612n04114

Brief translation:

Tentative drama title: ‘여자는 일생에 단 한 번 사랑한다’ - Women love only once in a lifetime
This is a 50 episodes drama. It is scheduled to be broadcasted from September 18 until April 2011.

Other than Park Shin Hye, other possible listed casts are; Kim Nam Joo, Jeon Kwang Ryeol, Lee Sun Jae, Lee Hyo Chun, Shin Se Kyeong,

Probably the drama is a sequel for Queen of Housewives? dramabean!

Hope to hear more about this... and hopefully Park Shin Hye will be confirmed as apart of the cast too!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS] Park Shin Hye to play in a new MBC drama? 13 years 10 months ago #16782

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Oh, you got me excited in this piece sis, I am looking forward for more news on the new kdrama. :whistle:
I had hope for King of Baking kdrama but I guess PSH schedule conflicts with her commitment in kmovie Cyrano Agency.

The other kdrama now in the making is Sungkyunkwan Scandal where SJK is part of. A drama brief - The female character sheds the woman’s hanbok for menswear when she takes the place of her sick younger brother at school. There, she gets to know the characters played by Micky Yoochun, with whom she has a romantic loveline, and his friends Song Joong-ki and Yoo Ah-in

They just recently confirmed the female lead. But on second thought this will be a sort of "repeat" of girl acting like a boy for Shin Hye. And that may not be good for her career and may get typecast.

Anyways, looking forward and keeping my fingers crossed that this works out. :)
Thanks sis.

Re:[NEWS] Park Shin Hye to play in a new MBC drama? 13 years 10 months ago #16797

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Hope this one will become true..

I believe all of us are hoping to see more of Shin Hye in whatever projects she will take.

Re:[NEWS] Park Shin Hye to play in a new MBC drama? 13 years 10 months ago #16800

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Wow 50 episods drama. :ohmy:
Really wish Shin Hye apart of the cast. (main cast hopefully)
For the time being better not hoping so much or else be disappointed later. :unsure:
Wish more info will come soon.
Anyway, always wish the best for our shin hye...
AJA.. AJA .. FIGHTING..
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds