Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the corpulent appearance

Re: [NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the corpulent appearance 13 years 8 months ago #20139

• shirley_lee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks for sharing Lance:)

For me she always beautiful and sweet because her beauty are from the inside. I agree that she look a little bit fat and chubby but still ok..but in my opinion for her good future in acting world, she should fit & slim down a bit because there will be more challenging come in the future. I really love her so i wish her all the best for her future too. Shin Hye hwaiting.....:)

Love Shin Hye always...God bless her
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the corpulent appearance 13 years 8 months ago #20143

• nyenye28
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
fat or thin it doesn't matter!!! :) :) :) :) :) as long as SH is Healthy and Happy that is important!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Re: [NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the corpulent appearance 13 years 8 months ago #20159

• CheaKyGal
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 14
Pity. they were saying that about Uee as well.. but then, as a dancer/singer, she had to wear a lot more skimpy sized dancing outfits though.

Hmm.

Re:[NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the chubby appearance 13 years 8 months ago #20196

• shirley_lee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
hi...:lol: and good day to everyone :)

About our star Shin Hye, whatever she do we only hope she healthy, happy (like nyenye28 said, i agree that very much) and can see her more in acting and so ever :) :) :) :)

Anyway in her career i think she know what to do for her best :kiss: :kiss:

What we have to do is just keep support and love her forever :) :) :) :) and...don't forget pray for her :)
I miss her so much and i wish i can see her in person one day :silly:

love u Shin Hye & love to everyone too :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Re: [NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the corpulent appearance 13 years 8 months ago #20221

• shellmaprain
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 18
oh come on...that's not Fat or Obese its simply HEALTHY...i swear thats ok...netizens should start to check their own BMI...

Re: [NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the corpulent appearance 13 years 8 months ago #21157

• xRukiax
  • New Star
:angry: One can never win against netizins who has nothing better to do than surf the net and bicker about someones appearance, clothes, song etc. My god..from what I can see, Shin Hye looks healthy in these pictures and she is happy B)
  • Page:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds