Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the corpulent appearance

[NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the corpulent appearance 13 years 10 months ago #17079

• Lance
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Original article : tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=801320473

Brief translation:

Recent photographs released to the public,
Fans were shocked by the corpulent appearance

June 17, 2010 at 09:59

These days, many websites and blogs uploaded recent photos of actress Park Shin Hye. From the recent photos, Park Shin Hye seems to be a little bit fat after the end of SBS TV drama "You're beautiful".

In the photos, Park Shin Hye participated in a public activity. Her body and face look fatter than before. Also, her larger clothes make her body look bigger. After seeing the photos, many fans expressed a variety of reaction. " Is the pressure too much ? Fat is also beautiful. But it doesn't look like her."
Garden5_100613_26.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the chubby appearance 13 years 10 months ago #17080

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
Thank you Lance for sharing with us, Shin Hye is adorable and sweetheart :D, the news is for reference only.
Quoted eve's post
Please don't get upset, allkpop posted this tidbit -

Park Shin Hye gets a little chubby
by rameninmybowl on June 16th

Park Shin Hye is making news again, as she’s recently freed herself from long absence by appearing at a Garden5 event… looking a bit chubbier than usual.

Koreans can frankly be quite overly-sensitive when it comes down to weight on celebrities, but this time, I can’t help but to agree on this one. Judging from chubbier cheeks and broader arms, Park Shin Hye definitely seems to have gained a bit of weight. She still looks outright adorable though.
----
I believe our beautiful Shin Hye is not that chubby, she actually looks healthy not anorexic looking thin.
maybe her character in her new movie Cyrano Agency requires her persona to be different. And PSH looks outright adorable !! :)

a reminder please, don't be annoyed. Thanks.

The Garden 5 CF thread : www.park-shin-hye.com/en/community/21-CF...F?limit=12&start=120
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Sunny.

Re:[NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the chubby appearance 13 years 10 months ago #17081

• Chandra
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 11
In some pictures, she looks a bit chubby and some she's not. So I really don't know but I hope she gains weight for requirement of the movie (if so, ironically, KS lost weight because of the movie too). I know I sound superficial but I'm a true fan of PSH, therefore, I don't want her to look fat. But then again, if she's satisfied with her body, then it's nobody's concern.

Dusk till Dawn
Casts: Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Hong Ki, Park Shin Hye

asianfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=483

At sunrise, it is a time for one to hope, to dream, and to live again. But when the sun begins to come down, reality suddenly sets in, everything one ever wishes for is destroyed, faith has become deteriorated and love fading away.

And here is story about two women whose fates change tragically the day they cross path.

A tragedy befalls upon Jang Shin Hye when she marries the man she does not love, dwells in the past of the man she once loved, and takes for granted of the man who has truly and deeply loved her.

Park Shin Han is an orphan and will always be, just as it symbolizes her loneliness and abandonment, for she only wants to make the loved ones around her happy, she has to be a sacrifice.

Re:[NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the chubby appearance 13 years 10 months ago #17082

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Omoooo the guys have spoken!! Hehe
Hugs all of you.

For me, she doesn't look chubby. But she looks happy! Very happy and lovely!

Thanks for the news, Lance!
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by pj0t.

Re:[NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the corpulent appearance 13 years 10 months ago #17096

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I am hoping our simply gorgeous Shin Hye won't be affected by the netizen buzz on "weight gained" comments.
If that is chubby, what is mine then? :lol: opps just throwing that in.

serioiusly, she looks happy that day and adorable on the pictures taken. What is not to like and love about our Park Shin Hye.

Thanks Lance. Hugs ! :)

Re:[NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the corpulent appearance 13 years 10 months ago #17098

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Thank you Lance for sharing this article.

I think SH is not fat, its just that Korean's are just so used in seeing super thin actresses, for them that's their ideal actresses ( all bones and no flesh ) SH is just right, my God if thats chubby, how about other girls around the globe? I think she's responsible person, she'll know if shes gaining too much weight and would also know what to do.

And if she ever get really fat i'll be the first one to write her to go slim down a little. hehehe!

Re:[NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the corpulent appearance 13 years 10 months ago #17105

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
She's not chubby..maybe her shirt makes her look chubby..
it's just my opinion..anyway, she's still pretty and cool.. :)
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Re:[NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the corpulent appearance 13 years 10 months ago #17111

• Last_Angel
  • Friends of PSH
  • always be positive
  • Thank you received: 1378
she looks totally fine
thiese ppl are so sick how could they write such a thing -.-
she looks rested and happy and tht enough

Re:[NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the corpulent appearance 13 years 10 months ago #17129

Regardless, she is still too beautiful. :lol:

Re:[NEWS]Recent photographs released to the public, Fans were shocked by the chubby appearance 13 years 10 months ago #17142

• kyonkichi78
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
hmm, to me she still look cute, or shud i say, MORE CUTER in these pic? NOT FAT, meby jst slightly chubby cheeks!
i get those cheeks too once in a while esp when im sufficiently feed, rested, healthy n super happy wit myself & everything else!! no worries, SH dear!!

abt her arm, wat make them say it's fat & nt muscle? SH been exercising alot lately, right?
  • Page:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds