Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PSH in new drama with Kim Hyun Joong (?)

Re:PSH in new drama with Kim Hyun Joong (?) 13 years 10 months ago #18401

• celayan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 22
I agree with u sis sometimes its better not to expect rather than get frustrated in the end. But anyway i keep on praying that our dear be part of it.. :)
The topic has been locked.

Re:PSH in new drama with Kim Hyun Joong (?) 13 years 10 months ago #18402

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The Road No. 1 kdrama is airing on MBC. (now on episode 5) total of 20 eps.
ends on Aug. 26th.
source: AGB Nielson korea.

* Title: 로드 넘버원 / Road No. 1 / Road Number One
* Genre: Action, drama, romance, war
* Episodes: 20
* Broadcast Network: MBC
* Broadcast period: 2010-Jun-23 to TBA (Aug 26, 2010)
* Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

pretty much scrunch time for Group 8 production to finalize the kdrama "Mischievous Kiss" -tentative title?

Re:PSH in new drama with Kim Hyun Joong (?) 13 years 10 months ago #18421

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
It's pretty much confirmed for the male lead -
[TV reports, online news editor] group SS501 member Kim Hyun Joong on 'naughty kiss' was confirmed as the main character.

cre as tagged.
still nothing yet on the leading lady.
온라인뉴스팀 pi@ pimedia.co.kr

Re:PSH in new drama with Kim Hyun Joong (?) 13 years 10 months ago #18424

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
2nd confirmation on Kim Hyun Joong's lead actor for "Playful Kiss" from allkpop - by casper, july 8

Since joining Keyeast, Kim Hyun Joong’s career has got off to a good start, with his very own variety show in Japan and now he has more or less been confirmed as the leading man for Playful Kiss (aka It Started With a Kiss).

It’s a known fact that Kim Hyun Joong and Keyeast have been in constant consultations for the leading man role in Playful Kiss with the production company, Group Eight recently. And while there’s still the formality of signing a contract, it’s verbally confirmed/decided and an official statement will be issued soon.

The drama which will be based on the popular manga series, Itazura na Kiss with some changes, has already been adapted as dramas in Japan and Taiwan.

Hyun Joong had faced compeition from the likes of CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa and TVXQ’s Changmin but the former got the nod in the end.

The race for the female lead remains wide open with over 100 female stars auditioning for it. Hot favorite Park Bo Young is being kept in reserve because of her legal woes with her management agency. Others who have auditioned for the role include Park Shin Hye, f(x)’s Sulli, KARA’s Seungyeon although the latter has dropped out of the running because of her group’s Japan schedules.

The drama will take over the current timeslot held by Road No.1 and the tentative airing date would be September 1st through MBC.
I'm just going to wait and see for the next news who is the leading lady. What's taking them so long to decide on PSH. :)
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by nu2me.

Re:PSH in new drama with Kim Hyun Joong (?) 13 years 10 months ago #18425

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
OMO KHJ confirmed!!!!
My heart is beating sooooo fast and I'm praying let it be our star. CA is almost done already.. and hopefully nothing against her schedule.

Thanks sis for the update!
Hugs.

Re:PSH in new drama with Kim Hyun Joong (?) 13 years 10 months ago #18426

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i know, i'm overly excited since KHJ confirmed...i so want to see SH with him since their last CF...
there's chemistry there, and definitely a great actress in SH well deserving of the role since she can play any role.
I hope and pray that this will be the road to stardom for our dear SH!!! she deserves to be noticed worldwide...YB was a big step, i know this will bring her to the top!
Fighting!!!

Re:PSH in new drama with Kim Hyun Joong (?) 13 years 10 months ago #18430

• Lei
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
Awww way before YB I saw ISAK and always thought this drama would be good if Korea would remake it with JGS and PSH as lead. But looks like KHJ got the lead now and am still hoping PSH would get the lead opposite him. KHJ is kind of lacking in acting (hope he improves since BOF) and they definitely need a season actress to help carry that drama acting wise. Park Shin Hye is the obvious choice.

Heh same company that made BOF and didn't give the role to PSH because they said she's "expensive looking", i think they mean too classy to play the role of a poor person. I hope they'll realize that she's an actress and classy or not, she can ACT to play a poor person since that's her job. I have nothing against the lead actress of BOF but her acting there irritates the hell out of me, always thought PSH would have done a better job, that's just my opinion.

Re:PSH in new drama with Kim Hyun Joong (?) 13 years 10 months ago #18440

Shin Hye.JIAYOU!!!
i always support u

Re:PSH in new drama with Kim Hyun Joong (?) 13 years 10 months ago #18443

• kobisa
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 6
IF PSH pairing with KHJ in this drama
ISNT IT FUNNY THAT SHE TRIED TO AVOID KISSING HIM ONCE in DK CF , BUT THEY 'D END UP KISSING ???# TIMES IN THIS SERRIES?

Park Shin Hye and Kim Hyun Joong in a commercial they shot together. Maybe we’ll be seeing more scenes like this in the future? XD

i want scream..Kya..kya....is so sweet....
KHJ is suitable for my favorite artis PSH......ha..ha....
and if you remember PSH and KHJ is aktor and artis number 1. in polling site FROM CHINA (EASY MAGAZINE)

and many people wants PSH pairing with KHJ..and I rather think that it is good opportunity for KHJ to learn something from her since she is much much more experience in acting field.

Re:PSH in new drama with Kim Hyun Joong (?) 13 years 10 months ago #18457

• devilbates
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 24
erm~ i don't hope Kim Hyun-joon act as main character...>< abit disapointed cause in my personnel opinion...he don't know how to act but he really good on singing as i like his song so much~><

no offense on him~

anyway hope SH get the female character~!!

SUPPORT SH~!!

one of the article about playful kiss~

www.dramabeans.com/2010/07/playful-kiss-chooses-kim-hyun-joong/
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.496 seconds