Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [PIC]Park Shin Hye's appearance in a PUMA Event in Korea

[PIC]Park Shin Hye's appearance in a PUMA Event in Korea 13 years 8 months ago #22121

• Little Piggie
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 320
Heys STARS :)

SHin Hye appeared in a PUMA event today in Korea for the promotion of the brand's shoes. Her hair done by the hair stylist looks a little wierd though. hmm.. haha

hugs xD

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Credit as tagged^^
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, betsy, elankham

Re: [PIC]Park Shin Hye's appearance in a PUMA Event in Korea 13 years 8 months ago #22129

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
puma-08.jpg

puma-09.jpg

puma-18.jpg

puma-11.jpg

puma-12.jpg

puma-13.jpg

puma-14.jpg

puma-15.jpg

puma-16.jpg

puma-17.jpg
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Sunny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

Re: [PIC]Park Shin Hye's appearance in a PUMA Event in Korea 13 years 8 months ago #22130

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
Do you remember the necklace ? And can you see the tattoo ? :P

Re: [PIC]Park Shin Hye's appearance in a PUMA Event in Korea 13 years 8 months ago #22134

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I remember that necklace we bought for her on her birthday this year !

I hope the star tattoo is not real. Even if they were 2 little stars, I don't want her skin inked at all. :(

I am so thrilled that in one day, there were so many of Park Shin Hye in different occasions !!! :whistle:
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham

Re: [PIC]Park Shin Hye's appearance in a PUMA Event in Korea 13 years 8 months ago #22137

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
I think there were 3 stars , 2 black and one PINK :D But it's removable, look at the 2nd pic

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

Re: [PIC]Park Shin Hye's appearance in a PUMA Event in Korea 13 years 8 months ago #22141

• d_M_z
  • New Star
oh..goddamn..:ohmy: i don't know about that necklace n the tattoo....:(
coz i'm newbie:P so i don't know what happened in past....:(
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by d_M_z.

Re: [PIC]Park Shin Hye's appearance in a PUMA Event in Korea 13 years 8 months ago #22142

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The international fans gave the necklace as part of the gifts on her birthday last February, this year.

We were so happy and thrilled when we saw her wore it at the fashion show, not sure where else she wore it, but it was a sweet surprise that she wore it again at this PUMA event.

It is a Tiffany "S" necklace.

With regards to the 3 stars pointed out by Sunny, it may well be removable stick-ons, for my lack for better term. :) This maybe the first time she had them on.

Re: [PIC]Park Shin Hye's appearance in a PUMA Event in Korea 13 years 8 months ago #22145

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
more guests at the PUMA events

티브이데일리=박주현 PD] 스포츠라이프스타일 브랜드 '푸마'의 'PUMA X CBS 콜라보레이션' 론칭 파티가 3일 오후 8시 서울 압구정동 oVo에서 열렸다.

이날 행사에는 그룹 2AM, 제국의 아이들, 씨스타, 배우 이영아, 차예련, 박신혜 등이 참석했다.

'PUMA X CBS 콜라보레이션'은 아카이브 프로젝트의 일환으로 1991년에 처음 소개된 디스크 블레이즈를 한국의 대표적인 디자이너 최범석과 함께 재탄생시킨 것이다.

제품은 오는 10일부터 주요 푸마 매장과 제너럴아이디어 바이 범석(General Idea by Bumsuk) 매장에 론칭된다. 내용과 콘셉트는 푸마 사이트를 통해 확인 가능하다
google translate -
(TV Daily] sports lifestyle brand Puma's 'PUMA X CBS Collaboration' launch party is Sept 3, 20:00 held at Apgujeong, Seoul.

Attended were 2AM, Empire's Children, ssiseuta, actor yiyoungah, chayeryeon, and Park Shin Hye.
'PUMA X CBS Collaboration' as part of the archive project, first introduced in 1991, Korea's leading designers of disk Blaze

The following main Puma products from 10 stores and a general idea by Bumsuk will be launched in stores. Content and concept is confirmed by the PUMA sites

Re: [PIC]Park Shin Hye's appearance in a PUMA Event in Korea 13 years 8 months ago #22150

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

(Style Up and Down)

Lower middle photo: she stars in King Baking drama. wears mini skirt, made her legs longer, was favorable
Upper right photo: Shin Hye wore printed short jacket, long cut dress, short boots, was not favorable
Middle upper photo: she wore black short leather jacket over short dress was favorable
Upper left photo: she has sleeveless cardigan over a nice frontal printed short dress topped with fringe bag was favorable

Kim Dong-wook fashion was like it return to literally 80's style, was not favorable
source, photos: fashion at bnt news.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy

Re: [PIC]Park Shin Hye's appearance in a PUMA Event in Korea 13 years 8 months ago #22152

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
she seems sooooooooo conscious of her newly permed bangs.....and she looks like she's 15 years old here...

she decided to wear longer skirt this time since she knew thos papz will take a pic of her legs while climbing up the steps...poor SH...then someone said it's not favorable???

omo....she's beautiful inside and out!! thanks for sharing the pics...i think she may have been better off wearing tight blue jeans...she's a little conservative and doesn't really like to show too much skin unlike some other celebs...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham
  • Page:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.569 seconds