Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2010-09-09 METROCITY F/W FASHION SHOW

2010-09-09 METROCITY F/W FASHION SHOW 13 years 7 months ago #22556

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
news article about Park Shin Hye attendance in Metro City, September 9 at COEX InterContinental, Seoul
2010 Fall / Winter Collection

Italy's fashion sensibility with a total brand Metro City, Sept 9 at COEX InterContinental Seoul Kangnam Metro Bay City, fashion shows and parties presented refined and luxurious.

The event began with a Metro City's bazaar. 이 바자회에서는 국제 NGO 단체 기아대책 홍보대사인 배우 조민기와 함께 그 따뜻한 마음을 나눴다. In the bazaar to-international NGO organizations sign promote hunger measures jomingi actors shared it with a warm heart. 이번 메트로시티 2010 바자회의 수익금은 아프리카 우간다 동북부에 위치한 우간다 오촉찬 초등학교의 우물 개발 후원금으로 의미있게 사용되며 개발된 우물은 '메트로시티'의 이름으로 세워진다. Metro City, 2010, the proceeds of this bazaar is located in northeastern Africa, Uganda, Uganda ohchokchan meaningful contribution to elementary school with a well developed and well developed 'Metro City' is built in the name of.

패션쇼는 'DIVA M'이라는 컨셉으로 Part 1과 Part 2 등 두번에 걸쳐 진행됐다. Fashion show 'DIVA M' as a concept, such as Part 1 and Part 2 were conducted twice over. 모델 한혜진과 지현정의 우아하면서도 카리스마 넘치는 워킹이 참석자들의 시선을 사로잡았다. Model Han Hye-jin and Ji elegant and charismatic working definitions that captured the attention of the participants. Part 1에서는 세련되고 시크한 'Posh DIVA'의 이미지를 드레시하고 절제된 모습으로 연출했다. Part 1 is a refined chic 'Posh DIVA' to see the continent's image and has directed deuresi. Part 2에서는 열정적이고 섹시한 'Charisma DIVA'의 이미지를 레더, 퍼 소재가 조화된 모습으로 런웨이를 화려하게 선보였다. In Part 2 hot, sexy 'Charisma DIVA' image of leather, fur material with a harmonized runway looks gorgeously presented.

행사장 전면에는 이태리 문화를 상징하는 분위기를 압도하는 전시 공간이 영상과 함께 구성돼 패션쇼 이후에 이어진 DJ 파티의 분위기를 한껏 고조시켰다. Italian cultural event in the front to symbolize the overwhelming atmosphere of the exhibition space with the images resulted after the fashion show consists of DJ a party ambiance was heightened. 장윤주, 김재욱, 박신혜, 박한별, 엄지원 등 셀러브리티들도 파티를 즐기며 자리를 빛냈다. Jangyunju, Kim Jae Wook, Park Shin Hye, Yeon, etc. Celebs eomjiwon also graced the occasion and enjoy the party.

바 자회 구매 고객에게는 책갈피 선물이, 초대 고객에게는 거울과 양초가 선물로 각각 증정됐으며 메트로시티 런칭 13주년을 기념하는 행운의 럭키드로우로 고객과 한걸음 더 가까워지는 시간을 가져 이번 2010FW 패션쇼&파티는 패션 피플 뿐만 아니라 고객과 함께 즐기며 소통할 수 있는 뜻깊은 자리가 됐다. Customers who purchase gift bazaar bookmarks, invitations, candles, mirrors and customers who have been presented as gifts, each Metro City to commemorate the 13th anniversary launch of the Lucky Draw Lucky One more step closer to our customers and take time to fashion this 2010FW People & party fashion as well as to communicate with our customers enjoy the place has become a significant.

이은지 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Yieunji This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

b bck
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, Vicky

Re: 2010-09-08 METROCITY 13 years 7 months ago #22559

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
models on the runway -

cr as tagged. DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, Last_Angel

Re: 2010-09-08 METROCITY 13 years 7 months ago #22560

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
guests who attended this event - 2010 F/W Collection

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, Vicky, Laurabianca

Re: 2010-09-08 METROCITY 13 years 7 months ago #22561

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, Last_Angel, Vicky

Re: 2010-09-08 METROCITY 13 years 7 months ago #22562

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
9 pm at the COEX Inter-Continental Harmony Ballroom own stylish collection featuring Metro City 2010 F / W fashion show and party proceeded.

The elegant and charismatic DIVA fashion show with a colorful motif of her looks 'DIVA M' was represented by the concept.

Stylish and chic, especially in Part 1 'Posh DIVA' to see the continent's image and direction deuresi In Part 2, while passionate and sexy, 'Charisma DIVA' image of leather, fur material presented configured in harmony with.

In addition, a symbol of Italian culture, the nation's largest zone of the display is configured with the image could not be found in the existing domestic spectacular fashion show that impresses the back door.

Meanwhile in fashion yeon, eomjiwon, Park Shin Hye, Kim Jae Wook and graced the occasion to attend.
source: bntnews.co.kr

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, betsy, elankham, Last_Angel, Vicky, Laurabianca

Re: 2010-09-08 METROCITY 13 years 7 months ago #22563

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
more :)

b bck

Re: 2010-09-08 METROCITY 13 years 7 months ago #22564

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
this caught my attention, I love the overall look, minus the gloves :whistle:

The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, gailnav, Last_Angel

Re: 2010-09-09 METROCITY F/W FASHION SHOW 13 years 7 months ago #22621

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
more Park Shin Hye photos of the event -

beautiful smile

pensive look

credit: chosun.com

Re: 2010-09-09 METROCITY F/W FASHION SHOW 13 years 7 months ago #22658

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I forgotten to posts them, already saved, might as well share -

cr as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, Last_Angel

Re: 2010-09-09 METROCITY F/W FASHION SHOW 13 years 7 months ago #22693

• Sunny
  • Friends of PSH
  • The star is always shining
  • Thank you received: 1981
metro001.jpg

metro002.jpg

metro003.jpg

metro004.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, betsy, elankham, meglo, Vicky, Laurabianca, fae016
  • Page:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds