Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 22.11.2010 Park Shin Hye , '007 bond girls' - Interview by Ystar.

22.11.2010 Park Shin Hye , '007 bond girls' - Interview by Ystar. 13 years 5 months ago #29647

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Park Shin Hye appearance during 8th Korean Film Festival stunned not only the fan but also local media in Seoul. One of them is YSTAR.
Here is the video, news in Korea and Google translations. Sorry, translation a bit confusing. Hope there is angel will come and do the right translation. Enjoy...
Oh I feel so touch about this article and news. Finally, our Shin Hye being recognized by local media in Seoul. So proud of her...

The articles
레드카펫에 선 박신혜 '007 본드걸' 변신기

2010년 11월 22일 [미디어인뉴스]
바로가기 : 레드카펫에 선 박신혜 '007 본드걸'

[Y-Star] 영화제가 끝나면, 우아한 자태를 뽐내는 여배우들의 레드카펫이 화제를 모으는데요. 지난 주에 있었던 제8회 대한민국영화대상이 끝난 뒤에는 박신혜가 그 주인공이 됐습니다. ‘본드걸’ 못지않은 아름다운 자태로 영화팬들의 시선을 사로잡았는데요. 박신혜의 ‘007본드걸’ 변시기를 공개합니다. 안지선 기자가 전합니다.

성인 연기자로 성장하는 길목에서 영화 '시라노 연애 조작단'를 만난 박신혜, 제 8회 대한민국 영화대상 여우조연상 후보로 노미네이트 됐는데요. 레드카펫의 빛낸 ‘블랙 여신’으로도 주목을 받았습니다.

Q)오늘 어떤 날이길래, 꽃단장 하나?_박신혜
A)오늘 대한민국 영화대상 여우조연상 후보에도 오르고, 또 다니엘 오빠랑 같이 시상자로 무대에 올라요. 그래서...

특별한 날인만큼 메이크업 하나도 꼼꼼히 체크합니다.

Q)오늘 메이크업의 포인트가 있다면?_박신혜
A)일부러 색조보다는 라인을 강조했어요. 눈이 좀 더 그윽해 보이라고, 드레스가 오늘 블랙이다 보니까 조금 과하지 않게 심플하게...

이목구비가 뚜렷한 박신혜, 특히 입술은 많은 여성들이 닮고 싶어 하는 부위 중 하나 인데요.

Q)가장 마음에 드는 얼굴 부위가 있다면?_박신혜
A)저는 얼굴 중에 가장 마음에 드는 부위를 꼽으라면, 눈하고 입술이거든요. 저는 입술을 되게 많이 움직이는 편이에요. 그래서 입술 색이 다운되지 않게 입술 혈색이 돌게 입술 운동을 자주 해주는 것 같아요. 립밤은 꼭..

영화제를 위해 특별히 제작한 드레스로 갈아입고..

[인터뷰: 박신혜] “짠...” “어머, 우아하다”

Q)원래 이렇게 몸에도 화장하나?_박신혜
A)뽀송뽀송해보이게... 팔은 수분 크림 발라주는... 윤기 그대로 하는 게 좋고요. 한다면 쇄골 정도에만 저는..

완벽한 드레스 패션을 선보이기 위해서는 바디 화장도 필수라고 하는데요. 머리에서 발끝까지 완벽 단장에 나선 박신혜, 팬서비스를 위해 오늘은 특별한 콘셉트까지 정했다고 합니다.

Q)오늘 특별한 콘셉트가 있다면?_박신혜
A)저희가 또 ‘시라노 연애조작단’에 조작요원이었잖아요. 그래서 007본드걸이 작전수행을 받아 작전수행을 위해 드레스를 입고 파티장에 가는 연장선상에서 마지막까지 보여드리는 아쉬워하시더라고요. 민영이 어떻게 되냐고. 오늘 그 끝을 보여드리려고. 네 나름의 시나리오가 있다는...

영화 '전설의 고향' 이후 3년만에 영화계로 돌아온 박신혜, 그 사이 20대가 되면서 소녀에서 숙녀로 성장했는데요. 드라마 '미남이시네요'에서의 보이시한 이미지를 벗고, 생애 처음으로 롱드레스를 입으며, 성숙미를 더했습니다.

Q)여배우에게 레드카펫이란?_박신혜
A)제가 레드카펫에 대한 공포증이 굉장히 많았어요. 근데 막상 레드카펫에 서니깐 뭔가 그런 사람들의 관객 분들의 사랑을 가득 받을 수 있는 그걸 보여 줄 수 있는 자리인 것 같더라고요. 저에게 있어서 레드카펫이란 한 몸의 받은 사랑을 한꺼번에 발산할 수 있는 그런 자리 인 것 같아요.

시상식으로 발걸음을 옮기는데요. 그 어떠한 추위도 여배우를 막을 수는 없겠죠.

Q)안 추워요?_박신혜
A)추워요. 그래도 참아야만 해요.

[현장음]
“안녕”

이제 레드카펫을 밟기까지 한 시간 남짓 남았는데요.

Q)레드카펫에 설 때 가장 긴장되는 부분은?_박신혜
A)떨리고 예쁜 모습 보여드려야 할 텐데 엎어지지만 않았으면 좋겠어요. 드레스 안 밟고 예쁘게 잘 인사하면서 올라가야겠죠. 아! 떨려,

20대 첫 영화로 로맨틱 코미디를 선택한 박신혜는 걸어 다니는 연애백과사전이자 연애조작단 작전요원 ‘민영’ 역을 맡아 시크하고 똑부러진 연기로 호평을 받았는데요.

Q)오랜만에 '시라노 연애조작단' 멤버들과도 만나는데?_박신혜
A)근데 저희가 이제 영화대상이 끝나면 '시라노 연애조작단' 기념파티가 있어요. 다들 왠지 그쪽으로 관심이 쏠려있지 않을까.

저 멀리 시상식이 열리는 세종문화회관이 보이고 레드카펫 현장 분위기도 고조되는데요.

Q)레드카펫을 코앞에 두고 있는데, 떨리진 않나?_박신혜
A)아 뭐야 진짜 다와 가요. 떨리고요. 실은 굉장히 며칠 전에서 미열이 따라 붙어서 머리가 계속 조금씩 아팠는데 오늘은 더 한 것 같아요 미열이. 그래서 굉장히 많이 떨리고요. 왠지 영화대상이 끝나면 이 열이 조금 가라앉지 않을까 생각이 돼요. 저기 보세요. 저 레드카펫을 올라가야 돼요. 저, 잘 할 수 있겠죠. 힘을 주세요, 힘!

드디어 영화제가 열리는 시상식장에 도착하고 박신혜는 제8회 대한민국영화대상 레드카펫을 가장 먼저 밟은 행운의 주인공으로 더 많은 주목을 받았는데요.

Q)오늘 의상 콘셉트가 있다면?_박신혜
A)007 본드걸 마지막 작전을 수행하러 온 콘셉트입니다. 일단 후보에 오른 것만으로도 감사한데, 마지막 작전이라면 '시라노 연애조작단' 더 알려야겠죠.

Q)Y-STAR 시청자 여러분?_박신혜
A)Y-STAR 시청자 여러분. 많이 지켜봐주시고 많이 사랑해주시고 제가 왠지 연말 인사를 못 드릴 것 같아서 미리 드릴게요. 올 한해 마무리 잘 하시고 내년에 새해 복 많이 받으세요. 감사합니다.

성인 연기자로 넘어가는 과도기에 서 있는 박신혜, 영화제가 끝나면 또다시 '선풍관가' 촬영차 대만으로 향하며, 활발한 활동을 이어가는데요. 한류스타로 거듭난 박신혜의 다음 행보가 기대됩니다. Y-STAR 안지선입니다.

스포츠연예 기자 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The translation by google..
Shortcut: Bond on the red carpet line 007're Beautiful '

[Y-Star] After the festival, boasting an elegant appearance, the actress became the topic of the red carpet do. 8th last week after the end of the Republic of Korea Movie Without Saying that the target was the hero. 'Bond' as good as its beautiful appearance caught the attention of movie fans do. The 007 Bond Without Saying 'byeonsigireul public. The reporter would like anjiseon.

On the way to grow into an adult actor, film 'Love jojakdan'll pass' Without Saying met 8th, Republic of Korea Film Awards Best Supporting Actress nomination was declined by the candidate. Make shine on the red carpet 'Black Goddess' also received attention.

Q) I friggin any day, a flower captain? _ Lovely Day
A) Republic of Korea Film Awards Best Supporting Actress nominations today in the climb, and as presenter on stage with Daniel, my brother a lot. So ...

Make a special day, as is also thoroughly checked.

Q) If there are points of today's makeup? _ Lovely Day
A) was deliberately emphasize color rather than line. Geueukhae eyes look a little more say, is seeing a little black dress that will not overwhelm this simple ...

The distinct features, Lovely Day, especially the lips, many women want to be like that's one of the region.

Q) favorites if you have a face area? _ Lovely Day
A) I'm in your face If you plug in your favorite site,'m his eyes and lips. I'm with moving lips and make a lot. Ruddy lips, lip color, so you do not watering down movement often seems to make the lips. Lip Balm necessarily ..

Was created specifically for the festival dressed in dresses ..

[Interview: Lee Wan] "salty ..." "Oh, Generous"

Q) make up the original one so nutritious? _ Lovely Day
A) have pposongpposong look ... Apply moisture cream arms and ... Very good polish as it is. If only my collarbone so ..

A showcase for the perfect dress for fashion and makeup is essential that I'd Body. Completely refurbished from head to toe in the spiral're Beautiful, paenseobiseureul has a plan for the day to a particular concept.

Q) If I have a particular concept? _ Lovely Day
A) We also 'yeonaejojakdan'll pass' agents were already on the operation. 007 Bond to perform this operation, so I get to perform the operation to go to a party wearing the dress until the last minute on the extension you want to miss it by showing themselves. How inconceivable private. I'm going to show the end. The scenarios are in your own ...

Movie 'Evil Twin' Lovely Day after his return to film for three years, meanwhile, grew as a lady in the 20s as the girls did. Drama 'handsome' shed his image in a boyish, very first rongdeureseureul hugs, the U.S. have added maturity.

Q) What is the red carpet to the actress? _ Lovely Day
A) I really fear for the red carpet was. But when the time on the red carpet seonikkan something that people can be filled with the love of the audience can show that it would have to digit. What is the red carpet for me at the same time a body can radiate the love that people think that such a place.

I'm moving ceremony to step into. Any cold that we'll never stop the actress.

Q) in the cold? _ Lovely Day
A) It's cold. But I have to endure.

[Hyeonjangeum]
"Hello"

Now, to tread the red carpet does she have an hour or so.

Q) When you stand on the red carpet is the most nervous part? _ Lovely Day
A) I need to show you would be pretty shaky, but I do not want to upset. While standing in a pretty dress, I ascend personnel. Ah! Shakes,

20 The first film chosen as a romantic comedy Love Without Saying a walking encyclopedia and an operations officer yeonaejojakdan 'private' TOOK chic and I got rave reviews ttokbureojin smoke.

Q) for a long time 'yeonaejojakdan'll pass' was to meet with other members? _ Lovely Day
A), but we now target the end of the movie 'yeonaejojakdan'll pass' There's anniversary party. They focused on why it might be interested in that way.

The award ceremony held far Sejong Cultural Center, weigh heightened atmosphere of the scene showed the red carpet.

Q) are put on the red carpet in front of us, tteolrijin is not it? _ Lovely Day
A) Oh, what's really going Dawa. Tteolrigoyo. Actually, quite a few days ago as fever sticking your head still a little bit more today, I think ahpatneunde fever. So very much tteolrigoyo. Film Awards at the end of this column is somehow thought it would subside, I'm a little bit. Look over there. I have to go up the red carpet. Well, I can do well. Please strength, strength!

I finally arrived at the festival cinema Chapter Awards and the 8th're Beautiful Republic of Korea Film Awards, the first step on the red carpet to the lucky one I got more attention.

Q) If you have a concept for today's outfit? _ Lovely Day
A) 007 Bond concept is here to do the last mission. Nominated for an audit but simply, if the last operation 'yeonaejojakdan'll pass' more yet to be known.

Q) Y-STAR viewers? _ Lovely Day
A) Y-STAR viewers. I tuned a lot of love and why a lot of sigo year in advance I'll like to say they will not. Next year, finishing the year well and Happy New Year. Thank you.

Standing in the transition to adult actor, Lee Wan, again at the end of festival 'a sensational tube' Reaching filming in Taiwan, is getting very active after. The next step is reborn as a Hallyu star Park Shin Hye is expected. Y-STAR line is I've known.

Sports entertainment journalist This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Sunny.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, almontel, nu2me, betsy, gailnav, Last_Angel, monomi, Vicky, amanda881, Laurabianca and this user have 8 others thankyou

Re: 22.11.2010 Park Shin Hye , '007 bond girls' - Interview by Ystar. 13 years 5 months ago #29651

she's really beautiful, no doubt about it...proud of our shinhye....:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

Re: 22.11.2010 Park Shin Hye , '007 bond girls' - Interview by Ystar. 13 years 5 months ago #29652

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Thanks sis elana for sharing this news.
Mianhae I get a bit impatient in waiting for this news, I think it's because my internet connection is a bit slow.
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, cuttiemichy

Re: 22.11.2010 Park Shin Hye , '007 bond girls' - Interview by Ystar. 13 years 5 months ago #29653

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
  • Thank you received: 3315
shin hye sure wont be so nervous if sukkie accompany her to walk on the red carpet :lol:
she wants to show her most beautiful side to us,
so that she wore a beautiful gown in a super duper cold weather...
she endured the cold weather (clap for shin hye, salute)
luckily she didnt get cold >_<

007 bond girls :lol:

cr: baidu PSH tieba
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Vicky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, monomi, gwen, amanda881, elianah25, azu, elaiza, cuttiemichy

Re: 22.11.2010 Park Shin Hye , '007 bond girls' - Interview by Ystar. 13 years 5 months ago #29659

• cuttiemichy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 118
thanks sis eLana for sharing this article ......
kamsahamnida !!! ♥♥♥
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham

Re: 22.11.2010 Park Shin Hye , '007 bond girls' - Interview by Ystar. 13 years 5 months ago #29664

• sunnie245
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 339
Thanks elana for the updates :) :) :)
psh/jks forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, cuttiemichy

Re: 22.11.2010 Park Shin Hye , '007 bond girls' - Interview by Ystar. 13 years 5 months ago #29686

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank u Elana for sharing this present !!!!

personally, I'm very happy that Shin Hye was alone at the red carpet walk. She stood tall and poised, beaming. Much like a princess :whistle: And glowing, sparkling and shining for miles.

I think **pls don't hit me LOL** if she walk with another male, say like JGS, she will be overshadowed and we won't see the same stance and poise, she will be back to Gominam persona. JGS will be a step ahead or in front of her, she will tend to let him have the spotlight. In other words, a shared spotlight. :pinch:

The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, monomi, Vicky, amanda881, ininah, Laurabianca, elaiza, cuttiemichy, sunnie245

Re: 22.11.2010 Park Shin Hye , '007 bond girls' - Interview by Ystar. 13 years 5 months ago #29689

• Irish_Law
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 397
thank you for sharing the video n news!!
Shinhye looked so beautiful n flawless on red carpet.
I love this video, we can see the whole process before the red carpet event.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee143/vickyandella/8th/983824a44d6056bc9152ee65.jpg
at first I tought she was making the Love Love Love sign LOL -forgive my bias mind- :lol:
I'd love to see her as bond girl type in a movie/drama.
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Irish_Law.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, betsy, elankham, Vicky, cuttiemichy

Re: 22.11.2010 Park Shin Hye , '007 bond girls' - Interview by Ystar. 13 years 5 months ago #29694

• sunnie245
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 339
hehehe!!!:lol: :lol: dont be selfish nu2me, sharing is giving!!!:P Anyway, our shinee is alone that time, so she all have the spotlight that night :) Dont start hating our sukkie, we never know, he makes her heart inspired and happy ;) :P :lol: :woohoo:
psh/jks forever
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, monomi, Vicky, Laurabianca

Re: 22.11.2010 Park Shin Hye , '007 bond girls' - Interview by Ystar. 13 years 5 months ago #29704

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
oh sunnie245, u missed the point.
anyways, those who attended that event were mostly from film. It is their participation at this awards show.

Besides have u seen JGS walk the red carpet with SH even when he MC the show end of last year, and SH was there too with the ANJELLs. start hating sukkie? nahhh. why for?
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, elankham, monomi, Vicky, Laurabianca, cuttiemichy
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.287 seconds