Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye finally back to Korea after completed filming for "Hayate Nogotoku"

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye finally back to Korea after completed filming for "Hayate Nogotoku" 13 years 3 months ago #35382

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
  • Thank you received: 3315
Park Shin Hye finally back to Korea after filming for four months in Taiwan
~ 2011-02-01 ~

"I finally back to family's embrace!"

Actress Park Shin Hye (21 years old) is returning to Korea after completed four months filming sessions at overseas. Start from last year October, Park Shin Hye stayed in Taiwan for filming GTV's drama "Hayate Nogotoku".

On February 1, Park Shin Hye's aide said: "After completed four months filming sessions, now back to Korea." "After back to Korea, Shin Hye will participate in photo shooting and CF." "They are discussing her next project and other activities, her schedule is still busy." "She also plans to return to college." On 30 January, Shin Hye tweeted about her excitement of going back to Korea.

Besides that, Park Shin Hye is the main cast in "Hayate Nogotoku". This drama is adapted from Japanese's popular manga. It is a romantic comedy. In the first half of this year, "Hayate Nogotoku" will be released in Taiwan.

:bingo:

credit:

news.nate.com
Translated by Vicky​
based on chinese translation by Baidu PSH Bar
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Vicky.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, gailnav, monomi, elham_naz_9, azu, iloveHACCI, paire, Katty, -han-

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye finally back to Korea after completed filming for "Hayate Nogotoku" 13 years 3 months ago #35393

• ininah
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 119
Happy that Shin Hye is back!........ I hope she'll do a lot of CF's and a series again for korea. I hope also that she'll be the bet for LMH's series City Hunter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye finally back to Korea after completed filming for "Hayate Nogotoku" 13 years 3 months ago #35399

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Finally she is back to her love one.
Since four months ago she is missed her family and pets.
Bongi and Nuri will be happy seeing her everyday.
Not forget her mum and dad.
I wonder what is her next CF?
Seem like she will has so many project...
I hope we will hear happy news soon such as main female cast in City Hunter!!!!
She is very hardworking actress and I wish Hayate Nogotuku will be the her hits drama after YAB...
Ishhh April is still long to wait!!!!!

Thanks Vicky for the news.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky, paire

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye finally back to Korea after completed filming for "Hayate Nogotoku" 13 years 3 months ago #35409

• zweetrhea21
  • Senior Star
  • truE_SuKhaCcInlove_eR
  • Thank you received: 260
:luvluv: :luvluv:

...good thing shes back..but i guess she don't have enough time to relax..:ding: yet so happy for her coz of the continous project she s going to have..:piggyrabbit

"You're my shooting star because everything I've ever wished for is everything you are."
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Vicky

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye finally back to Korea after completed filming for "Hayate Nogotoku" 13 years 3 months ago #35433

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
cant wait for Hayate...:pray: :sickr:

hope she will get more offers after this...:-V :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Vicky, azu

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye finally back to Korea after completed filming for "Hayate Nogotoku" 13 years 3 months ago #35454

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
Finally, the most awaited day of Shin Hye finally came. Going back to her homeland :touched

And Im happy also to heard that she had loads of project in Korea but Hope she will get enough rest after long months shooting of Hayate before doing CF and other projects... :nitey:

@ Sis Elana, Im also wish for that Shin Hye on City Hunter opposite Lee MinHo.:luvluv:
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye finally back to Korea after completed filming for "Hayate Nogotoku" 13 years 3 months ago #35487

• Katty
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 44
I think so same you. Hope that she play drame Korea "YAB season 2" coming soon.
Miss Geun & Shin...:luvluv:

Katty...:shy:

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye finally back to Korea after completed filming for "Hayate Nogotoku" 13 years 3 months ago #35523

• mm
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 117
:piggyrabbit

:luvluv:

omo omo!!!!!!!!
SHIN HYE is BACK!!!!!!ahhhhh
welcome back unnie!

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye finally back to Korea after completed filming for "Hayate Nogotoku" 13 years 3 months ago #35531

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i love everyone's comments....but i hope she'd get to rest for at least a few days before she starts off again, we don't want her getting sick...

and of course, I am Crossing my fingers that she get to play as the main lead for Lee MinHo's City Hunter too!!! I'd be deliriously happy when that happens!!! i think they're a great match too! i think SH will make LMH break his silence where he'd be more open to his interviews...ke ke ke... Oh Please please please!!!!!!!! let it happen!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gwen, Vicky

Re: [NEWS] Park Shin Hye finally back to Korea after completed filming for "Hayate Nogotoku" 13 years 3 months ago #35533

• jewelmoi
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 90
almontel wrote:
i love everyone's comments....but i hope she'd get to rest for at least a few days before she starts off again, we don't want her getting sick...

and of course, I am Crossing my fingers that she get to play as the main lead for Lee MinHo's City Hunter too!!! I'd be deliriously happy when that happens!!! i think they're a great match too! i think SH will make LMH break his silence where he'd be more open to his interviews...ke ke ke... Oh Please please please!!!!!!!! let it happen!!!!

Even though I am a GeunShin shipper, I would like for Shin Hye to be the leading lady of Lee Min Ho for City Hunter for I think it will be a good role for her.
  • Page:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.724 seconds