Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [VIDEO] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #3946

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
wah! another event.... great!

everyone must b adoring her.... n jealous of her beautifulness :)

keep up d gd work.... Shinhye-ssi

dun worry, b happy.. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #3958

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
omg shin hye is pretty. i also notice the eye lashes. i really like psh's eys its so beautiful. so deep. almond like :)
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #3967

pretty girl! :) this style of dressing is so similar to Go Mi Nam noh? and i can see the eye lashes... super long!

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #3974

Thanks for sharing.

I like the red on her.

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #3977

• somuchinluv01
  • Junior Star
  • sukiehye 4ever
  • Thank you received: 1
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa SHIN HYEEE ur soooooo PRETTYY!!!! i can't even think of a word to describe her.. how pretty she is..
so pretty..
With Long Hair.. Omg! hahahahaha I really love herrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

THanks Karrenn for the updates!

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #3979

• somuchinluv01
  • Junior Star
  • sukiehye 4ever
  • Thank you received: 1
OMG! i can't stop myself looking at her pic!
SO pretty.. Im a bit exaggerated here! But I can't help it! lolx.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #4008

• del32
  • New Star
Oooh, she's wearing a wig again. So pretty, me so likey :lol: Yeah, it reminds me of the episode where GMN all dolls up to visit her mother superior

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #4043

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
can't wait for my "lashes" to arrive.
Liking her overall style except for the pants *my opinion only* could have pulled it up a bit more, closer to her knee, if she needed to wear it. (makes the legs appear shorter) had similar short boots.. btw looks good on her. Agree with everyone, red becomes her.

Very nice. Happy that she attends these fashion functions. We could see more of her in btw her school, 'new' drama, cfs.

PS. our Shin Hye needs to stand tall, bit awkward stance. She can pull anything without a doubt, she is beautiful she needs to show her confidence more.
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by nu2me.

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #4047

• Gems
  • Senior Star
Don't shoot me but I really want to pull Shin Hye aside and advise her to stop wearing those genie pants. They do nothing for her figure! She could do much better. And the blazer is too tight around the shoulders and upper arms. She needs to snag a new stylist.

On the bright side, her hair and makeup look great.

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #4058

• del32
  • New Star
Gems wrote:
Don't shoot me but I really want to pull Shin Hye aside and advise her to stop wearing those genie pants. They do nothing for her figure! She could do much better. And the blazer is too tight around the shoulders and upper arms. She needs to snag a new stylist.

On the bright side, her hair and makeup look great.

I'm going to amen you about the genie pants. Didnt she wear that too for a hosting gig with KS? :lol: Go get rid of your coordi and get a new one hun..
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.023 seconds