Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [VIDEO] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #4080

• Karen Ma
hey Gems!!! :):):) hi~

Guys, therad updated with more info

Sadly, this video only has like..3 seconds of Shin Hye :(

Article:

[????] '3?3?' ???-???-???, "???? ??? ?? ?"
[??????? | ?????] 4? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???? ???(Flagship Store)?? ??? ??? ??? '2010 ?? ???(TOMMY HILFIGER) S/S ???'? ???.

?? ???? ?? ???, ??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???.

???? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????, ???? ?? ? ??? ?? ????? ??? ? ???, ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ????.

?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???(free spirit), ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???, ???? ???? ???? ???? ????.

???, "??? ???? ???"

Translation:
'3 People 3 Colors' Park Jeong-ah - Min Hyorin - Park Shin Hye Stars' wardrobes have turned spring.

In the afternoon of Feb 4, the "2010 Tommy Hilfiger Spring/Summer' clothing launch was held at Gangnam-gu, Seoul .

The event honorably invited actresses Park Jeong-ah, Min Hyorin and Park Shin Hye as guests.

-skip parts about the other 2 actresses-
Park Shin Hye wore a white shirt styled with a red top completed with a black blazer, showing off a lively sense of style.

Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Karen Ma.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #4084

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
among d 3 ladies here.... Shin Hye really caught my eyes.... no matter d clip was just for few seconds... it is priceless! better than never, rite...

u know.... d red & black combination of color that Shin Hye was wearing.... seems to represent d celebration of lovey dovey month... i'm feeling like dipping a red strawberry with hot chocs now.... yummmi
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5547009/2/istockphoto_5547009-strawberry-covered-b

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #4086

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks for the clip, karren...SH is as beautiful as ever...but i think she could have still showed it off even with her current short hair..

i love her boots...i wonder what brand that is...soooooo adorable!!!

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #4087

• Karen Ma
omg now I keep thinking of Godiva's strawberries dipped in chocolate whenever I look at the photos!

oh I forgot to say, i LOVE the snog from the video. Lenka 'The Show'~~~

mamaAL, everytime I see her shoes I wanna steal them from her. first those heels from SBS Drama Awards, then these boots ahhh so pretty

Re:[NEWS] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #4088

• jaimejks-psh
Thanks for sharing, Karen.
Out of the three, it has to be Shin Hye who shines the brightest.
I know, I know, completely bias here, but she does!!
Oh, and karen, did you mean "shirt" :P kekeke

Re:[VIDEO] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #4089

• Karen Ma
AHAHAHAH OMG!!!! thanks Mee!!! OMG I can't believe it hahaha
I am the queen of typos...
please keep pointnig out my mistakes for me orelse..ahhh don't wanna think about it :blush:

Re:[VIDEO] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #4095

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
hahaha, you girls are so funny! that's why even if i've been away for some time, i like going back to the comments previously made. :)

i love her shoes, too. but i don't think they went well with the pants. accck! but i'm glad she wore white and red. those are her faves, right?

the chocolate on strawberry makes me think of valentine's day, even if it's still 10 days away... isn't it obvious that i'm counting? haha! because i'm wodering who our shin hye would be with at that time. *keeping my fingers crossed and praying hard for her and that certain oppa.*

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[VIDEO] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #4099

• jaimejks-psh
Maize, I'm also praying hard she would do something together with that certain oppa on Valentine's Day.
kekekeke. We fangirls could dream right?
But red does become Shin Hye. It brightens her complexion and makes her look fresher.

Re:[VIDEO] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #4103

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
I love her shoes as well! *I must stop investigating what brand they are, my wallet has lots of holes already!!* but I still want those pair!!
and karren, you're so cute with the typos :kiss: hehehe

Re:[VIDEO] Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring clothing launch 14 years 2 months ago #4107

• mheg
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 6
wow!! she is definitely gorgeous....
i love her longer lashes!!! very pretty...
her hair extensions are nice too.. she must have been missing her long hair...

hope she'll get to attend events like that but i guess it'll be better if she'll be the endorser..
can wait for more...
" i love park shin hye "
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.513 seconds