Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams

[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5060

• Karen Ma
[2006.11.27] Park Shin Hye says "Acting will not interrupt my education"

Warning: Please DO NOT re-post this article anywhere else. If found, you'll be banned forever.

Translation:
Koeran new star Park Shin Hye expressed her views towards the issue on Korean celebrities getting advantages in Korean university entrance exams. Park Shin Hye is currently in her 2nd year of high school, and will take the university entrance examinations next year.

In Korea, despite being absent from school for a number of days, young Korean celebrities can get into university without paying much hard work or effort. Consequently, many Korean students express their disagreement towards this biased scheme. In addition to the above, most of the Korean celebrities do not attend classes after they are admitted. This type of celebrities is labeled
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Karen Ma.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5062

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Thank you for sharing..
She's a kind soul, but I still feel like crying

I'm sorry, but I'm very emotional tonight

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5063

• Karen Ma
pj0t are you alright? let me give you a hug. silly, cheer up!

I came across this article randomly just now, and I thought, ohh my. this is so sweet.
So i decided to post it here. I am so proud of Shin Hye. She has had her target since she was so young, and has been working so hard towards her dreams. A za A za fighting!

I also feel sad for her because she misses out all the holidays for work. I hope she gets a good rest and will be able to enjoy her time with her loved ones
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Karen Ma.

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5064

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
wonder girl.. such very kind soul..

yeah, at least she got to play a role as teacher in YB episode 16.

it is also reminds me of her charity visit to Nepal. she seems to b very close to d kids there, it really touching seeing d clips n photos.

i m also wishing that her dreams to open d kindergarten b d teacher wud come true someday...

i think for DanBi charity, if she was gvn a chance... she might choose to help d children.

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5065

• jaimejks-psh
Thank you for finding this and sharing it with us Karen.
I keep saying this and I will continue to say this because it's so true, Shin Hye is truly an inspiration.
At such a young age, she is so mature; not wanting people to think that just because she is a celebrity doesn't mean she wants the star treatment. I really respect that education is really important to her.

Love Shin Hye so much.

And Karen, I just lol at your note in red. You're so cute, but it's true, they will be banned forever if they do take this out of PSH int.

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5066

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
omo... where goes my message lah?

rewrite with shorter msg.

i adore this girl... such an ambitious, with vision, n she know what she wanted most in her life ahead.. well, definitely i like d idea of being kindi teacher. i love kids too....! may this dream of her wud come true someday..

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5070

• soracantabile
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
open a kinderganten,,and even work as a teacher there??
what a wonderful target..

actually I've thought about me being a teacher too..*sometimes I sill think about it..*
but not a kindergarten's teacher..
I like kids,, but I still think that be a kindergarten's teacher is so hard..
take care of a lot of children..big responsibility, I think..

I'm so proud of shinhye that has that dream..

and thanks karren for the article and translation!

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5079

• Gems
  • Senior Star
LOLs...people are so cynical! I don't think a 13 year old girl would decide to enter showbiz to get into university. Isn't studying easier than entering showbiz? Aish.

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5084

• Mait
  • New Star
PSH is the most real person in showbiz, wherever she's asked "what are you gonna do after YB?" she always answered "continue with my studies", of course she's doing a lot of CF but after that she studies just like her manager said.
and she's so natural and simple, and of course beautiful~~!!
A Chilean Fan!

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5103

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
such an adorable girl, she know what is her target in life, she know what she wanted most. n yeah, she balanced between study & works quite well so far... Superwoman Park; d name given by her manager to her.

i like people with target & mission n life, n then plan & works towards it. she's kinda very positive thinking girl.. credits to her parents & family that she has brought up very well this way with all d quality values..

if she can't be a kindergarten teacher, there's still a chance to make it happen. she can also open a kindergarten with her name, n she can appoint gd teachers & staff to manage it for her. once a while, she can visit d kindi & d kids there for xtvt with them. i'm sure many parents wanted to send their kids there.... especially having Shin Hye as an icon n gd example to d kids.

n yea, someday, she can also start up her own drama class n train d young/child actor? she can share lots of her experience n skills with them as well.

if she does it, n if i'm living nearby.... i wanna send my child there too...!

• Page:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.509 seconds