Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5104

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
two thumbs up for education. two thumbs up for shin hye for working hard and not choosing the easy way out.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5112

• soracantabile
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
open a kindergarten and be a teacher there??
it's a wonderful target!!

I've thought about being a teacher too..*well,,sometimes I still think about it..^-^ *
but not as kindergarten's teacher..
I love kids,,but I think it's hard to be a kindergarten's teacher..
a lot of responsibility..take care of many kids-that could do anything since they're stil very young-

know that shinhye has that kind of target,,i admire her more..

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5114

• jaimejks-psh
Like I was writing last night, but didn't show up,
Shin Hye is truly someone to respect. At such a young age of 13, she has so much maturity.
She knows what she wants to do and aims toward that goal.
Education is very important to her. Even working, she still finds time to study, and yes, she is a superwoman.
I really respect her for her values and priority. She doesn't want to take the easy way out. She works hard for what she wants.
I would be offended like her too. It's not right to stereotype every star that way.

Shin Hye, fighting!! And keep reaching for your dream!

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5117

• girlie
  • Junior Star
I wonder how some people know exactly what they want from life. Because when I was her age in college I still floundered around. One year taking up chemistry and graduating in accounting. At a young age Shin-hye is already reaching for her dreams. I am sure after getting over the acting bug, she is going to have that school. She is really commendable and wonderful. Because of the way you are we will probably your stars and grow old worshipping your every move. THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU.

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5140

• soracantabile
  • Junior Star
girlie wrote:
I wonder how some people know exactly what they want from life. Because when I was her age in college I still floundered around. One year taking up chemistry and graduating in accounting

me too!!
actually I even still not sure what do I want..
when I was on college, my target was change every year!!
don't have target --> become an actuarist --> become a security-system-maker --> become an analyst

and now,,I still not sure if I want to be a lecturer, teacher, or work in a company..
*and now I'm taking computational science for my grad school..it's more like i want to be a researcher..*

(_ _')

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5358

• kmn77
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
being a teacher is a great thing for her i'm sure she would b an awesome one when she decides to do that

Re:[2006] Park Shin Hye speaks out on classes, exams 14 years 2 months ago #5690

I would like to be her student :lol:
She must be a kind teacher...I'm really sure.
:)
  • Page:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.509 seconds