Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011"

[News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59088

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
  • Thank you received: 3315

Ryu Si Won and Han Go Eun were chosen as MC for Seoul International Drama Awards

Ryu Si Won and Han Go Eun will be the MC of “Seoul Drama Awards 2011” (SDA) which will be held on 31 August 2011.

SDA for this year was jointly organized by SDA Organizing Committee and Korean Broadcasters Association. The participants of this event include Director Im Kwon-taek from the review committee as well as Chairman of Korean Connection, Korean actor/actress Kim Mi Sook, Jo Yeo-jeong, Jung Gyu Woon, Choi Daniel, Min Hyo Rin, Park Yoo Chun, Son Hyun Joo, Lee Seung Gi, Yoon So Yi, Park Shin Hye, Ji Hyun Woo, Gong Hyun Joo, Ham Eun Jung.

Furthermore, SDA ceremony will be held in Seoul Yeouido KBS Hall on 31 August 2011 at 5:10p.m and will be aired on SBS. Meanwhile, additional activities will be held at permanent outdoor stage of Sejong Cultural Center on 1 September 2011 till 4 September 2011.

:bingo:

★Translated by Vicky@PSHIC★

source: sports.chosun.com+PSH Baidu Bar+Choi Daniel Baidu Bar
pic cr: as tagged

================================================================

For more info about this ceremony, click on the link below:
www.seouldrama.org/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, gailnav, Lina507, connies, bluelilac17, iloveHACCI, kwinna, Humilis, jgslvspsh, Lael

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59089

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Will Shin Hye get an award? I hope so, :pray: :pray:

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59091

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Wow you guys are so fast with the news updates! I can hardly catch up!

Award ceremony after award ceremony!! Go girl!

Hmmm....I wonder what award she will win if she did get one...or maybe she's a presenter?=X

Choi Daniel and Lee Seung Gi are there...Shin Hye's former partners! Yay!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Humilis, jgslvspsh

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59098

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Is she going to receive an award or one of the nominees or one of the presenters??? I hope she's an award recipient!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, jgslvspsh

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59099

• Mandy
I looked up the nominees for this event but I didn't see Shin Hye's name anywhere....so maybe she is an award presenter. :( However, JGS is nominated so maybe they will see each other at the event? :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, paire, Humilis, jgslvspsh

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59103

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Mandy wrote:
I looked up the nominees for this event but I didn't see Shin Hye's name anywhere....so maybe she is an award presenter. :( However, JGS is nominated so maybe they will see each other at the event? :shy:
Or even better if she is invited together with JGS? :-V :-V

In what category JGS is nominated?
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59106

• Mandy
@Humilis: That would be daebak if they went to the awards together and even presented together! :D If the information at soompi is correct, Jang Geun Suk has been nominated for best male actor for MSOAN. I stand to be corrected though. Waiting for more news about this event...it's going to occur really soon!:bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Humilis

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59120

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
Thanks Vicky-unnie....

Woah! Shin Hye again will attend another award giving bodies after LTv awards, though she's not one of the nominee... Aside from her stunning beauty her talent as presentor is simply impresive thats why many producer invite her as presentor...

I cant wait to see again the Beauty of our Princess in Red Carpet, and according to Mandy JGS is one of the nominees...Hmmmm.... Geunshin Shipper watch out! :-V
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by kwinna. Reason: typo-error
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59137

• elham_naz_9
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 126
hi everybody
is there any link to watch this event ?(online)
:pray: :pray: :pray:

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59140

• Ruoidola
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
You can download TVU (watch TV online): www.tvunetworks.com/downloads/player.html
Then search channel: 81037 KBC. Have fun ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, gailnav, elham_naz_9, Humilis, Lael
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.461 seconds