Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011"

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59171

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
Komahwo Sis Elana and Vicky for the Vid and SC !
Shinhye looks so pretty in pink and she has got hair extensions to suit the occasion :luvluv:
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59184

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
You guys are seriously faster than the speed of light! Thank you so much for uploading the video! Did the guy try holding out his hand for Shin Hye to grab??? Lol!

I totally loved it when all the international fans cheered for Shin Hye! I am just so happy that she is so popular overseas.

Love her dress and her extensions. Minimal makeup but yet so pretty! She actually looks like she's super young with her look.

Hoping Heartstrings will also win too then at the SDA 2012!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, connies, paire, ck0419

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59189

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Thank you everyone for sharing the pictures and video. But, I can't watch the video, it says because the video has SBS's stuffs it's blocked in my country. :cry :cry :cry

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59190

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
@Sis Humilis, video that uploaded in youtube cannot see in other country cause i uploaded also the video in our site account, it was

blocked due to copyright.

I uploaded another in our site twitvid here is the link.... www.twitvid.com/TFWEV
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, paire, Humilis, ck0419

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59194

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Wow, she LOOKED like a TEENAGER there...the pink gown, hair extension, and very light makeup definitely made her a youthful beauty to behold!
there were so many international fans who were rooting for her the minute she appeared on stage and lots of them were taking her picture!
who was her co-presentor? he seems to admire her too...

and did you see that LOOK on ShinHye's face when she was reading who won the second award? she knew it was GeunSuk's series and her face just lit up!!! so cute!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, paire, Humilis, ck0419

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59219

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
Terima kasih Sis elana for the vid and screencaps....

I love the Fresh-faced looks of Shin Hye. She become more beautiful on her pink flowing gown,light make-up (not new with her eventhough she become long time endorser of ETUDE HOUSE,she always wear light make-up to look more fresh),the simple hair. :touched

Outstanding beauty that everyone fascinated...:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, paire, Humilis

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59220

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
This time Shin Hye was just like a school girl, fresh and beauty. :touched :touched

It was different from LeTV night, she was like a grown woman, elegant and beauty. :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, ck0419

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59221

• Roxy-T
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 228
For everyone who was not able to watch Seoul Drama Awards 2011 online, i can give download links:

Catch it, guyz! $) :piggyrabbit

Full.
Torrent:
Part 1: www.box.net/shared/raxod5vemyhlclx2vjby
Part 2: www.box.net/shared/zr8pou9nxtr5vcc7pybt

HD perfomances.
Torrent:
BEAST - Fiction - www.box.net/shared/kcfezzgku3jt1vk6rqrv
Baek Ji Young - Secret Garden OST - www.box.net/shared/3fnlmvtpbbeq4l9duier
T-ara - Roly Poly - www.box.net/shared/cmz2rttejyeza8o2s6z7
T-ara Eunjeong MC cut - www.box.net/shared/j8uq9o44vdv5lk9upif9

Hope my help will be useful...^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gailnav, Lina507, tulipanns, Vicky, Humilis

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59642

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Shin Hye's in Backstage ;

parksda.jpg

shsda.jpg

hyesda.jpg

cr : PSH Baidu
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, Vicky, Laurabianca, kincade

Re: [News] Park Shin Hye will attend "Seoul International Drama Awards 2011" 12 years 7 months ago #59645

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Thanks Ellizs.................omo.....................she really look SO FEMINIE and her Beauty's ETHEREAL...like an Angel came down from heaven....
all she's missing is her wings and halo....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs, Lina507, Laurabianca
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.653 seconds