Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye Thanks Her Fans For Generous Gift With Proof Shot on Twitter

Park Shin Hye Thanks Her Fans For Generous Gift With Proof Shot on Twitter 11 years 6 months ago #60083

• Vicky
  • ✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
  • Thank you received: 3315
20120910000507_0.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye gave thanks to her fans by posting a photograph of their generous gift and herself online.

On 9 September 2012, Park Shin Hye’s fans sent 160-persons worth of samgyetang (chicken stuffed with sweet rice, dates, garlic, and ginseng soup), fruit boxes, and coffee to the set of her currently shooting movie entitled “December 23” which is directed by Lee Hwan Gyung.

On 10 September 2012, Park Shin Hye posted the photograph on her Twitter account with the following words: “Thank you. Thanks to my fans, we are eating delicious food, healthy food, and were able to happily shoot the film. ^^* I will also work hard on the remaining scenes to shoot. Please encourage me.”

Park Shin Hye plays a law student in the film whose mentally handicapped father is falsely accused and convicted of a crime, and she decides to prove his innocence.

cr: girlonthemoon @ soompi
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, hsumeg, primrose

Re: Park Shin Hye Thanks Her Fans For Generous Gift With Proof Shot on Twitter 11 years 6 months ago #60088

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Thanks for the update, Sis Vicky.:)

Hope to see you more often.:-V
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Vicky

Re: Park Shin Hye Thanks Her Fans For Generous Gift With Proof Shot on Twitter 11 years 6 months ago #60161

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Im just curious out of many beautiful pictures of SH, why did the fans or
Whoever organized it picked an outdated photo. It's a mystery.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.647 seconds