TOPIC: 10 Hottest Korean Women

10 Hottest Korean Women 10 years 8 months ago #70631

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Hub pages

10 Hottest Korean Women
by maciejcorvo

Who is the Hottest South Korean Woman?

Some of Korean female celebrities are extremely very beautiful and hot. They also look forever young, where some actresses still appear to have 17 years old face although they have already aged over 30. This fact makes some people think that those actresses performed plastic surgery to keep them look young. In this article, we will discuss the hottest and prettiest South Korean celebrities who have natural beauty and do not perform plastic surgery. Indeed, their natural beauty are amazing, and some of these actress can even be included in the list of the most beautiful woman in the world. Besides their amazing beauty and attractiveness, those actresses also have amazing talent in acting, dancing, and singing. So, who are they? Without further ado,let's take a look at those list:
10. Goo Hye-sun
9. Jang Nara
8. Kim So-eun
7. Han Hye-jin
6. Yoona SNSD (Im Yoona)
5. Moon Geun-young
4. Han Ye-seul
3. Kim Tae-hee

2. Park Shin-hye

This young actress who was born in 1990 began to be known as a top Korean actress when she appeared in a TV drama titled You're Beautiful in 2009. Previously, she also acted in various TV series as supporting actress. Besides good at acting, Park is also known to have great talents in dancing and martial arts/

Although she is still young, Park Shin-hye is highly respected by another actresses in the Korean film industry. She won several movie awards and named as the prettiest South Korean woman by many fashion and lifestyle magazines. This actress is an example of South Korean's most beautiful woman.

Cr: uploader

1. Song Hye-gyo
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunny, almontel, Mandy, elankham, Humilis, Angel88, yongshincouple29

Re: 10 Hottest Korean Women 10 years 8 months ago #70634

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Hi Maris,
Nice to see your post again.
May you and families are all well.
Thanks so much for the article.
Anyway, I think PSH is more Hottest than the one who get first.
PSH got height, talent - singing, modeling, acting, dancing and be MC too.
And did not do any surgery or corrective on her face and body... :P :P :P :P
sorry maybe I am biased...

m2-.jpg

BJ6AbNJCQAA6kEAcopy.jpg

she really HOT....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

Re: 10 Hottest Korean Women 10 years 8 months ago #70639

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Hullo Élankham! :)
It's good to be back here. I had some concerns regarding the non-availability of the forum for the last few days. Great to see it back.:bingo:
As regards to who is the hottest........the best part of us being individuals is that each differ from others in many ways making this world a very interesting place to be in. It also gives us multitude of ways to look at things besides our own. For me personally.......any time spent knowing About Shinhye is time well spent and is also enjoyable. Like you and many others I also think that she remains number 1 hands down. There is no other person that I follow. I get to know of only those artists with whom she befriends or comes in contact with during various projects and events. This article does not cover everything that makes her outstanding and unique. It's just good to read good things about her.
Take care
:bye:
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: 10 Hottest Korean Women 10 years 6 months ago #71930

• arhana
  • New Star
super agree:)
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.866 seconds