Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 9 years 3 months ago #114326

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
From Lee Jong Suk this time

B8FilpBCIAAtESC.jpg

B8Fij1RCUAEjhWB.png

ctto
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars, librajapan, Xiaohye27

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 9 years 3 months ago #114368

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[Rough Trans -Lee Jong Suk's interview mentioning Park Shin Hye]

Very envious of multi-talented people, Shin Hye really is one who can do everything very well, during breaks (she) will go for flower arrangement class, pottery class, skiing, even dancing she can do it very well, she is a multi-talented friend. Only such people can become an artiste. Shinhye, not only is she very eloquent, she's also a smart kid, thus during press conference etc similar events, I will trust and pass everything for her to handle.

Original chinese trans cr. rainlv小窝:- 很羡慕多才的人,信惠真的什么都做得很好.休息时也去学插花也去塑陶、滑水,连舞也跳得很好,是个多才多艺的朋友.这样的人才能当演艺人.信惠真的是不仅话说的好,还是聪明的孩子,所以在像制作发表会等一样相似的活动时,我都信任地全交给她负责

Trans By: Jinjja Wintercherub
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 9 years 3 months ago #114374

• Maris
image_2015-01-24.jpg

Lee Jong Suk said the two people who made melodrama combination possible was Park Shin Hye and Park Hye Ryun Writer; he praised that Park Shin Hye is a smart actress. "Shin Hye have done well in all her past dramas, she’s an actress who has natural chemistry with her fellow actors. And Park Hye Ryun writer created such a lovable character. Shin Hye’s character didn’t even look like acting to me, she was great."

Ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, librajapan, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 9 years 3 months ago #114377

• Maris
Lee Jong Suk praised Park Shin Hye

"very smart, so I received a lot of help from Shinhye. She’s lovable and pretty. We’ve been friends with each other since before, but filming in an island setting, she suddenly became really pretty, so it worked out that way.”

"Lead actors have the responsibility to carry out the drama well from beginning to end. My partner Shin Hye does everything well and gave me a lot of help, I was able to carry out my role well because of her help."

Cr: Pienocchio

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 9 years 3 months ago #114378

• Maris
On January 23rd, actor Lee Jong Seok had an interview around Samchungdong, Seoul, and expressed special thanks to Park Shin Hye, who he played in drama 'Pinocchio' with.
Lee Jong Seok ......Regarding the teamwork that he showed with Park Shin Hye

"It was a great luck to know someone like Shin Hye. She is a very clever actress, and I always share a lot of thoughts with her."

Credit: ent.starnews

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 9 years 2 months ago #114622

• Maris
"Because a pretty person is ruining her image,her charms explode even more.That was when she was most lovable to me” ..........Lee Jong Suk.

mobile.twitter.com/khjpearl/status/559547578509844482/photo/1

Khjpearl

My Note: I have to agree with him there......that's her unique charm. She is so comfortable in her skin and gives hundred percent to everything that she undertakes. In the above case enacting the scene as The writer wrote in the drama Pinocchio...
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, irene_xxvi

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 9 years 2 months ago #114683

• Maris
Lee Jong Suk revealed his affection and trust for his fellow actress Park Shin Hye.

In a recent interview with Sports Donga.....

image_2015-01-28.jpg

“This time Park Shin Hye acted a character very different from her other roles. She did a good job in highlighting the loveable traits of In Ha. You could tell she is a well experienced actor for sure,” he said. “There is a certain attraction I feel towards pretty people who willingly expose their comical side.”

“Park Shin Hye helped me out a lot. When I was exhausted from letting out too much emotion halfway through the filming, she really supported me as a senior actor. She’s a good acting partner and an intelligent actress.”

My Note: you might be wondering why the page is filled with just LJS's opinion about Shinhye.........the simple and obvious one is that I have never come across any other celebrity who had so much to say about her in such a short span of time.......very detailed comprehensive sketch about Shinhye from a costar who got to spend three months or more in close daily company with her........Shinhye did seem to make a positive impact on him. I love the insights given by LJS about her.......a big thanks to him for letting us know more of her ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nistymaj, Chars, YuthfulGrace, Jenzzy

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 9 years 2 months ago #114872

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Kim Young Kwang talks about Park Shin Hye in his interview

ScreenShot01-30-15.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, nistymaj, Chars, Jenzzy

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 9 years 2 months ago #115121

• Maris
Lee Jong Suk

image_2015-02-02-6.jpg

Via khjpearl
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, purplecharm09, nistymaj, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi, Xiaohye27

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 9 years 2 months ago #115298

• Maris
image_2015-02-05.jpg

Shin Hye is a chingu who can do everything very well, she is very good at taking care of people, whoever mood is down she will go take care, acting wise..she will give suggestions & help out a lot. When the casts at scene can't focus and felt tedious, she will always complete her work first, chat and play with the staff, building up a very good atmosphere, and something even more admirable about her is she has a dashing character whereby she will said out her own views decisively~"

☆ Original trans cr.tripleEdoubleLU:"信惠是什麼方面都做的很好的親孤.也很會照顧人,誰心情不好她都會去照顧到.演技方面也會提出建議也幫助很多. 現場演員都精神不濟很辛苦.常常會先將自己的事做好,跟STAFF們聊天玩,會把氣氛製造的很好. 還有更了不起的是會將自己的想法很果斷說出的帥氣性格."
Cr: wintercherub
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, nistymaj, Chars, YuthfulGrace, Jenzzy
Time to create page: 0.543 seconds