Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10105

• hana
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
@ QueenBee1 : sorry, I don'k know why part 3 and part 5 don't have sound ^^. When I watch the vid direct on internet, they have sound all. But when I download, they don't have sound. Vid is about 28 minutes. But I can't download all 28 minutes. It's automatically cut to 5 part when I download.

@ Kay: This vid posted on youku. A member posted again on my forum. Yesterday, when vid is posted, I downloaded it, this file was *.flv. I try to up on YT but it don't succeed. In this morning, I downloaded that vid too, it was another file *mp4. I don't know reason. Now, I download, this file is *flv again.

I repaired part 3 & 5. They had sound. ^^
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by hana.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10106

Yay! :D Shinhye fighting!
"Even if I'm far away, I'll find stars and think of you." -Go Mi Nam ♥

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10134

Kay no need to email me the vids. Hana must have reuploaded the vids so now there is sound.

Thanks girls.

Part 1.

SH is delighted to be interviewed by MTV GOT because she thought only superstars like BOA got asked to be on this type of show.

What does she think of the dramas she's done? When a drama ends she always thinks (analyzes) of her performance, whether it was good or bad and was there room for improvement?

Are there any difficulties she encounters while acting? Sometimes she gets frustrated and has trouble coping with the character's circumstances. It can be a struggle especially when dealing with pain/sadness and turmoil even though it is just an acting part.

2007 KRC SH was 17. Describes her role as "Saya", a character much older than her. Difficult portraying someone older than her Now when she looks back she thinks how awkward she must have appeared trying to appear older. She laughs when she watches it.

Describes YB as a lively, refreshing drama you can laugh at.

Makeup artist: either she was completely immersed in the character or SH was GMN
LSH: SH's interpreted GMN character well - you're drawn in and attracted to GMN

How was she chosen to play GMN?
YB director: YB is a bright drama. Didn't consider SH for the role untl he watched her on a cable show.
SH says this show was overseas where she talked quite a bit (I think it is Caledonia), was rather active and ran around a lot. YB director was surprised and thought she would suit well with GMN character. That is how she got the part.

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10137

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
queenbee..thanks so much for the translation, so that's how she got the role, i wonder what cable show it was where she did a lot of talking and running around? we should be thankful for that show and the cable station, I thought maybe it was her CF collaboration with GS that made them consider her seeing that they had such chemistry on screen...

will await your next translations...can't wait for ep 3, where the kiss happens...ha ha ha...

thanks a bunch, girls!!!

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10139

She mentions the show was filmed overseas. It must be the O'Live Tv show in Caledonia. I think that was sometime in July 2009?

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10146

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks QueenBee for the translation
( Is there more ? I mean... any important piece) ^^;; lolz
And never mind about the email, but you can have it in ur com. too now ^^

And Thanks Hana again for upload and repair all the clips^^
I wish I knew more about these things to help:)
Maybe you can tutor me for ... the next time ^^ keke

...So it was the Olive show get her the role in Hong diretor, not the kiss CF as we all assumed lol.. Hmmm ^^
SH was so pretty in the Olive though, no wonder she caught his attention
I am glad that he watch Olive, so SH was able to bring GMN alive :)

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10161

Part 2

What kind of person is GMN?
YB director: Among all the characters on YB, she is the most cartoon like rather unrealistic that maybe difficult to accept.
SH: GMN stirs lots of trouble. She is accident prone and argues frequently with HTK. GMN can either be seen as a cute younger make sibling or as a loving girl.

When she got the script, SH felt she must play GMN. Feels that their personalities are similar. This was an opportunity for her to change people's perception of her as someone who is quiet, reserved.

From YB, SH & GMN received lots of love and widespread support from female fans as young as middle school to grownups. There was no negative feedback from women with this drama. SH like that very much.

Before YB she had done CFs with JKS, LMH & KJH. Female fans were very jealous of her, but everything changed with GMN.

YB director: SH is very cute.

Makeup artist: Because the character is not too boyish SH had to think a lot about the GMN character. SH found it difficult.

SH says she tried to keep GMN in the middle - not too masculine, slightly feminine.

Stylist:: GMN's style -to keep her boyish appearance clothes were not too stylish, layered haircut, no makeup.

SH: After bidet and bookcase scenes, YB director told her she could do action movies.

YB director: Surprised that SH is very athletic, runs like a guy. Asked SH to do some of the truck scene stunts although they had a stuntman. Even though she seemed afraid, he felt she wanted to do them so he put her on top of the truck.

SH was strapped with rope on the truck. It was scary. Her tears were not fake. She cried because she was afraid.

Stylist: I like the bad guy HTK.

Nylon Editor: Love story was more interesting because it was with JKS

LSH: Enjoyed the auditorium scene with JYH when he said,"This is my woman."

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10163

• Liu Si Ying
THANKS QUEEN BEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10164

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Bunch of thanks QueenBee....

So everyone has they own favorite scene and line..;D
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10166

• dita.savitri
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank u so much hana for sharing the vid and Quenbee for the translate....

I think the director like SH very much... Hope they can work together again in the future...
Hope there will be GS too...

:)
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.381 seconds