Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10168

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you so much QueenBee **hug**
I got your email too, btw

This is just too cute
I love her more and more^^;;
She 's sweet and talented, yet humble and cute
I'd love to have a younger sibling like her *wishful thought**

... So Nylon editor said the ... love story was interesing because it was with GS??? lolz
She must think of the Kiss Cf then... I wonder what the Hong sister and Hong director think of these two pairing again after that CF lolz

Yeah I have heard she gained so many antis after those CFs ( poor girl!!!) but I hope GMN bring her more and more love that she deserves
.... And I 'd be the 1st fan to see SH in action movie ^^ (Iris 2 is ok too lolz). She is athletic( Is there any sport she can't play? really!!) and strong ( did you watch the teawondo clip 0_o???) I am pretty sure she will pull anything off :p
It's also not surprised that Hong Director love her, who wouldn't? hehe (*sigh** maybe only those crazy jealous anti fans that know nothing about her) ^^;;

Btw, Queenbee,
I d like to ask if you could join our sub team please??**blink, blink**
It's such a waste if our sub team dont have you, isn't it? hehe
Dont' you all agree with me?^^
Thank you again for all the hard works again :kiss:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10174

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
Thank you soooo much ladies! (: I've just had an early dose of spazz this Sunday morning. I love her answers - they are smart, honest and she really knows how to handle the conversation. And I also like the inserts of the other people, esp by the Nylon editor. Heehee.

One thing that caught my attention was how she really remembered how the female fans were jealous of her for teaming up in CFs with JKS, LMH and KJH... and how she liked not having negative feedback from female viewers of YB... the antis could really make an impact on artists. Too bad, because so far Shin Hye has been spectacular in the dramas she starred in

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10190

Part 3-5

Omitting section about JKS Etude lipstick CF. 13sunshine translated it on 8790.

Feels she represents the 20s generation and that her peers have a positive impression of her.

Stylist: SH has clean familiar image, beautiful skin

Makeup artist: SH is has a pretty face and gorgeous skin. Any makeup style suite her well.

Hair designer: SH has cute round face

Nylon editor: SH seems to make good career choices.

Etude Marketing Gal: Etude product is aimed at young girls. Etude looked at many girls and researched extensively before choosing SH. Noticed she had many abilities that would help communicate and complement their product. SH has beautiful lips especially in closeups. Her eyes, nose and lips are very attractive. She makes a great beauty model. Perhaps in the future a CF focusing on skincare base makeup.

Makeup artist: SH is great in magazine spreads. Would also do well in CFs.

Stylist: How about beverage? SH is sporty and athletic. How about a SUV CF? (didn't JKS just buy one?)

SH: tea? a special type that is all natural and helps make one more beautiful.(sounds like health tea)

Hair designer: Recent photoshoot for a sportsbrand ( Coqsportif?). Look was sporty , vibrant, lovable, girlish, fun, cute & romantic. Seems to suit SH's personality well. Called the spread Silly(Playful) Parisian Girl.

SH is a natural with photographers. Knows exactly what to do. Requires very little direction.

All agree that their fav pic of SH is the one with the black skirt. SH is cute and sexy.

SH also liked pic of her posing like a chicken.

Thrilled to be back at school. Feels like she is back in her freshmen year Glad to have her personal life back again.

What makes SH happy? Listening to music. In her room she has the music on loud and either sings or shouts(I'm not sure why). Other times she goes to Han river or to Olympic Park.

Her ideal guy: Even though she is a leader type, SH wants someone who will lead and guide her. A person who will make her grow.

When she feels stressed or troubled she listens to Kings of Convenience Cayman Island. It helps her relax.

At the end the people interviewed for this program all say she has a long career ahead of her. They hope she will never change in personality and appearance. Nothing but wonderful complements for SH.

That's all!

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10194

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
Thanks a lot QB! ^^

* I was laughing at the SUV remark. Looks like even the stylist knows something. Heehee.
* Listening to music makes her happy. Cool! That makes me relieved even to see her posting those sad songs and entries at her Cyworld. At least the music gives her therapy of some sort.
* Her ideal type ... that probably explains why she and JGS have a good chemistry and even sparks flying between them. She's been vocal in saying that Sukkie really guided them well in the drama, being the elder. She must have learned a lot from him. But Sukkie could also get a pointer or two from her in terms of singing and dancing (so sorry, love you Sukkie! :P) heeehee.

Thanks, thanks once again! Now I could watch the whole thing again, knowing what is going on this time.(:

Shin Hye fighting!!!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by bianne ong.

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10200

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
Thanks QueenBee again for the translation ^^
Those are really all the beautiful compliment toward SH, yet so true

"Etude Marketing Gal: Etude product is aimed at young girls. Etude looked at many girls and researched extensively before choosing SH. Noticed she had many abilities that would help communicate and complement their product. SH has beautiful lips especially in closeups. Her eyes, nose and lips are very attractive. She makes a great beauty model. "
----> can't agree more
Just look at her last photoshoot, the close-up one. The one in my ava <
lolz
Ans her skin, oh, dont I need to say more? ^^
She's indeed a very beautiful girl^^ and I am happy that everyone think that she chose the right path ( SH always makes me so proud) ;)

She like leader type? hmmm...
No wonder ^^;; *sigh** lolz
But as long as she 's happy, everyone works for me ^^

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10263

Thanks so much for asking me, I don't have a lot of time right now, but I did this one because it allows all of us to get to know her better and I wanted everyone on PSHIC to understand her thoughts and words.

I can help out here and there. If you're in a bind let me know. Glad to contribute.

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10281

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
thanks QueenBee for all ur hard work, now i can re-play the whole interview knowing more of what transpired. It's so much fun, I do the same like u Bianne.

Kay, same observation without knowing korean, of the YB directors demeanor, now I know what he means, he truly believes in our Shin Hye acting and talents. may this be just the beginning of their drama/movie collaborations, and may it be sooner for another one.

soo happy ! :)

Re:[News] MTV -Girl On Top 2 - Park Shin Hye 14 years 1 month ago #10297

• kyonkichi78
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
thanks queenbee for da translation n hana for da vids!! yeay, nw we cn enjoy dos vids mre!!
btw did any of u guys know if she has antis when she worked with Lee Wan (2x worked with him) or jst antis hate her if her partners r guys who r currently out there famous lyk JKS, LMH etc :huh: ?
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.711 seconds