Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 2010-01-23

Re:[ENG] 2010-01-23 14 years 2 months ago #2057

• marcoluvspsh
  • New Star
  • Park Shin Hye I LOVE YOU!
wow! our SH is really deep! i don't know what's happening at all! this sounds like a poem or a song.. do koreans always write like this? or is our SH just the poetic type? I really wanna know what's going on.. could it be that she's just talking to herself? she could simply be tired of everything that's happening.. the fame and all.. maybe she just wants to escape for a moment and relax and be herself.. anyway, i hope everything will be fine! We will pray for you dear SH! be happy!
ANjells east...ANjells west..
North and South just do your best...
Guard my Park Shin Hye while she rests...
~ Marco (2009)
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by marcoluvspsh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 2010-01-23 14 years 2 months ago #2079

• quentin
  • New Star
park shin hye fighting!!!! i don't know what to say... feel sad and sorry for her... :(
quentin-shin hye fighting!!

Re:[ENG] 2010-01-23 14 years 2 months ago #2096

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i'm a bit curious about her entry...i wonder what she's implying???
that someone's trying to hold her back to become someone she's not???

or is it maybe some poem she just wrote to match that pic of hers covered by her palm???

only she can tell...i'm wondering if you're all correct in thinking about a certain oppa...

Re:[ENG] 2010-01-23 14 years 2 months ago #2100

• soracantabile
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
I think it's about the management too..

She wants to be herself and tired being what her management want her to be..

I think almost all korean's management is very strict about artist's image..

how they have to act in public..how they have to avoid rumors..they hardly become themselves..

Re:[ENG] 2010-01-23 14 years 2 months ago #2108

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
hi, soracantabile ... right on, i think it doesn't just apply with korean showbizness but showbizness in general. i have artists and musician friends here in the philippines, and they also go thru issues on their public image. it's quite hard, specially for people as popular as psh and jgs. always under the public eye.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[ENG] 2010-01-23 14 years 2 months ago #2114

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
our SH...

Pls Be Strong!!!

Just my opinion; actually I think girls love to write their journals about work / family / friend / esp. about love (bf) ****
So, I guess;

1.) I dont think she talked about her manager because they can talk in personal. (If she implied to her manager, I think they have to talk) :(

2.) our dear SH feel frustrated (and so tired). So, she just wanna mention that she doesnt like the way she is now, and it seems like she feels that she cannot tolerate it anymore. It's just the overall feeling (but I dont think she wanna mention to anyone)

3.) SH focused on someone she love (that oppa). :( If she implied to the certain oppa, that means "they"re actually not fit. I hope she just go away from him. I dont want her to get hurt, and I dont want any man (esp. someone that she love) to put a frame on her. (But I dont think her oppa made her feel like this... (Just hope) :)

Anyway, SH --> Keep Fighting!!! B)

Re:[ENG] 2010-01-23 14 years 2 months ago #2125

• Kirei
  • New Star
Her journal always makes us wonder what is actually happening and we all find guessing ourselves over some thing over and over again, just hoping to make sense out of it.
There are times when we all feel the same...happy, frustrated, angry, love, sadness, loneliness every emotions that every one feels. And i strongly don't think that she is actually referring this to someone special out there or neither her management...
And I can't help feeling little bit responsible too. Sure we all love our Shin hye from the bottom of our hearts but before being a celebrity she is also a normal human like us and after the sudden rise in her popularity, people are stalking her and being always up in the public, i think she have less time being herself.
Please correct me if i am wrong but i think she really needs to relax and have more time to herself. And being her fan and admirer, whatever she does in life we will always keep on supporting her till the end.

Re:[ENG] 2010-01-23 14 years 2 months ago #2135

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
i really hope someday she can write to us.. express her feeling & share it with us.

now dat she seems expressing her own feeling freely... at least if she can address d posting to us.. it will reduced d burden? :)

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[ENG] 2010-01-23 14 years 2 months ago #2139

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
i thinks its either about.

1. herself. sometimes there are moment in life when you feel like your taking the wrong path.
2. but i have this feeling that its about her management. i love park shin hye so i should love her management right. but sometimes i think park shin hye's career is being mishandled(peace) or maybe its just mine. i wish park shin hye should be more known in korea cause she's a awesome artist a very talented one.

but i really hope park shin hye will be okey. psh hwaiting!!!!!!
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

Re:[ENG] 2010-01-23 14 years 2 months ago #2141

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
gonnabeme i hope she does. no pressure, though, she might want to take time to get away from it all even for a while. that's also probably the reason why she won't be doing any dramas for the next month or so.

whetever it is she is going thru, at least she got to share it, even if only thru her shout out. by doing that, at least she sets herself free in some way. there is comfort in letting your true self out in the open. it must probably be one of those times where she really wanted to just express what she was feeling at that moment. i have those, too, and i'm not even half as busy as she is.

fighting shin hye!!!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.774 seconds