Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 2010-01-01

[ENG] 2010-01-01 14 years 2 months ago #4

• MissMellis
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 10
Hello everyone. I am Park Shin Hye.

It's 2010 already.
It was only yesterday that it was still 2009.
But now, 2009 has already become the past.

Yes,,,although it is through blogging,
I still want to thank everyone who has been on my mind.

First, I would like to thank 'You're Beautiful's head coordinator/manager Chu Nan Kwok(name ???). He was the one who gave us strength. Thank you.

Although everyone questions my age [is she too young to take up the role etc], director Hung(name ???) has had faith in me since the very beginning.
I will never forget you, director Hung.
Because of you, I met Go Mi Nam.
You let me experience once again the happiness of acting. Thank you ^^

I would also like to thank the Hung Sisters who portrayed Mi Nam as a very cute and beautiful character.
They told me that nothing is more important than looking after my health.
They worried about my heavy workload in 'You're Beautiful'.
They apologized for cutting one scene in one episode, and then adding it back because 'Mi Nam must appear in this scene!'. They apologized because they know that the workload may be too heavy for me, but they can't carry on the story without that scene. They didn't want me to suffer from sickness because of the heavy workload.
I thank them, the Hung sisters who always took care of me and kept my health on their minds.

I felt extremely happy and loved during the shooting of 'You're Beautiful'.
I think everyone is jealous of me for being able to take up the role as Go Mi Nam..haha ^^

I promise that I will work harder. I really want to work with the wonderful crew of 'You're Beautiful again'.

Director Fu (name ???), who taught me how to manage my role and act in a love drama series,
Thank you for guiding me one step further to the world of adulthood
I will never forget what you said to me.
I will continue to work hard.

There are simply too many people to thank. I can't write out all of them in this post.
All the cast and crew of 'You're Beautiful',
I will never forget any of you.
You are the ones that form the existence of 'You're Beautiful'.

Really, thank you so much.

Because of being the face of Etude House, I met stylist Xu Sou King (name ???).
Before the shooting of the promotional photos and videos began, she started to describe the whole styling outlook to me in detail. We discussed(and sometimes argued] a lot to make the styles fit both of our vision. We always think along the same line!
Really, she inspired me to create the unique style for Go Mi Nam in 'You're Beautiful'.
Thank you very much!

As the shooting of 'You're Beautiful' just wrapped up, I immediately had to start preparing for the year-end award shows.
From the beginning of December onwards, I hadn't stopped picking out clothes, accessories and shoes...

The very busy stylist Xu (name ???) [Shin Hye refers to her as like an older sister, like what Chinese people say 'Jiejie'] and I...we...spent a lot of time on mix-and-matching the costumes. This process took us nearly 16 tries.
Xu jiejie sacrificed her Christmas to help me pick out my clothings. Really, she is the best stylist in Korea.

I will continue to work hard! And I want to say thank you in advance for the days to come ?

Lan Jiejie, who was extremely exhausted and in deep agony from tiredness, did not give up taking care of me at the shooting place,
Qin Jiejie, who looks strong from the outside but in reality is a soft person,
And of course, despite being the youngest jiejie, took care of me extremely well and the cutest Sin Jin Jiejie[name ??],
Thank you very very much.

Also, to the vice-manager of Jenny House who never fails to turn my (no good) face to a beautiful face,..
your excellent make-up skills are beyond words of description. >__<

To my new family at ABBA Entertainment,
Representative Lee [name ???] and other staff members who all strive towards the same goal,
Thank you...

Sin Jing Jiejie[name ??], I think we are destined to meet again,
I was only a 14 year old kid at that time[when we met]
But in the blink of an eye I am already 21 and taller than you already..
I want to apologize for my everyday cranky tantrums,
You run chores for me everyday and work hard for me but I still complain frequently that you are as annoying as a granny[her words],
Thank you.
To avoid wasting this destiny of ours, I will word hard...^^
Let us strive together this year and make a great leap forward!!!

To my friends whom I can't live without, [am not gonna translate their names, just gonna post them all]
???????????????and the other ???and????????...
I love you all my classmates...
Because of you guys, I am not afraid of the evil, dangerous world
Besides thank you, I still want to say thank you...^^
Let us be the #1 in our respective lands!!

To my strongest protection, the person who never fails to support and protect me in the shadow,
The person who is not good at expressing his feelings with words and gestures, but melts whenever his little girl works her way to get his heart...
My father.

To the person who is actually really tired but stays up and waits for me til early morning everytime
Who prepares everything for me whenever I need to go out for work,
Who guards me with prayers that are filled with tears,
My mother.

And also, the one who is worst at expressing his feelings to me in words among all family members,
Who pretends not to care a bit but protects me from head to toe, from east to north and loves me,
My brother.

And my granny, grandpa, all the family members who support me in ??[a city in Korea],
Thank you to you all. I love you all...>__<

To the ones who never sway away despite the freezing weather,
Who, wherever, whenever I go, try their best to help me,
My Star Angels[her fans?]
Thank you...I was thinking of posting on my official website...but later decided to include my thanks to you all here...

Because, to me, you guys are really important and worth thanking,
Those who waited for me for more than 3 hours outside yesterday[after the SBS Drama Awards]...
I've been worried that you will fall ill......

When the show ended, you guys stayed and helped pack,
And showed so much love during requests,
And even gave me a hand whenever I did volunteer work..

Yesterday...really...I was really really touched. Thank you.

Although I have many shortcomings, but I promise you I will work harder. I will repay you guys' love.
You guys are the real Star Angels ?

To all the DC Gallery members who came to help out Shin Hye even during holidays, thank you.
It doesn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 2010-01-01 14 years 2 months ago #590

• Tsai_Jui-ming
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 28
i am very affect in the article

she si so kind , friendly , gentle and soft; tender ~~~

she always think about the other , always Considers for others :)

you realy realy rocks , shin hye ^^ :laugh:

we can't stop loveing you forever ~~

about "jie jie"

it's chinese , it's mean " sister"

it's a respect wording , about the same korean " ??( on ni) "

it's very respect calling ^^ :lol:
??~ hi
?????(???)^^
my name is Tsai_Jui-Ming
nice to meet you ?????
blog:www.wretch.cc/blog/uattsay
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 1.031 seconds