Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 2010-03-12

Re:[ENG] 2010-03-12 14 years 1 month ago #8768

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
is it true that on Korean white day (on the 14th), the guys give something to the girls they like but has something or anything with white?

hmm, wish our Shin Hye will get some. she's so precious. slightly wavy hair looks gorgeous on her too. (gosh did i described it rite?) anyways we know that any cut or shape fits her well.

happy that she has the happy tone on her post. much better and am smiling too. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 2010-03-12 14 years 1 month ago #8775

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
@nu2me no i think the boys will just give flowers or chocolates it doesnt have to be in white. not so sure though.

shin hye looks gorgeous in those multiple shots. so pretty. she really wants her long hair back. wishing *ehem* will give shin hye a chocolate. :) :) :) :)
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

Re:[ENG] 2010-03-12 14 years 1 month ago #8925

• nyenye28
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 4
hahaha,,thank you for sharing!! :) :) i'm happy that she is updating her CY WORLD..that little hae ri is soooo cute!!! :) :) :) :) i love Shin Hye's hair..she looks cute tough in a long hair.. :) :) :) :) that chocolate song is cute too.. :) :) :)

Re:[ENG] 2010-03-12 14 years 1 month ago #8937

Thanks you for your sharing and translation PSH's CY
I'm glad to see that PSH update her CY ...long time no see :lol:
She looks so happy Oh...she made me smile when i saw her pic ^ ^
i'm sure she must get some chocolate from somebody (I hope she'll receive chocolate from JGS 55 :blush: )
:lol:

Re:[ENG] 2010-03-12 14 years 1 month ago #8942

• eiram888
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 14
i just noticed that if the date is around 14th of the month, her playlist includes the song
chocolate. last february 15 she updated her playlist with the song chocolate and the
this month she updated again her playlist with chocolate..hmmmm maybe she's
inspired by chocolates.

Re:[ENG] 2010-03-12 14 years 1 month ago #8950

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
eiram, hope our Shin Hye is talking about the "chocolate" she gave GS or *hint* *hint* :lol:
i dunno really, just playing with my fangirling mode again.

14th march is his turn to give her somethin rite :lol: don't mind me, just following thru with me 1st comment. :lol:

Re:[ENG] 2010-03-12 14 years 1 month ago #8973

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
so do you girls think GS sent her some chocolates??? I just saw a pic of GS and his buddies with HK and HC celebrating HongKi's bday, and someone said that GS brought a bunch of SWEETS...looked like Chuppa luppla just like the ones SH had that was shown on the BTS when they filmed the market place with YongHwa. It looks like the same sweets...ha ha ha...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...but she really does look good on those pics and she does sound happy!! good for her!!!

Re:[ENG] 2010-03-12 14 years 1 month ago #8986

• kyonkichi78
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
yup,almontel, gs brought sweets to hk bday party! saw dat pic in tieba baidu n read da post @ lovesears.blogspot.com. it's cute hw he replied it was white day dat day ;) wen heechul asked abt him bringing them sweets as if they're kids.
ur rite, too abt dats chuppa chups sweets. i think the pic/packaging on those big can is same everywhere they're sold and dont b fooled by da size. its nt 100% full inside..

Re:[ENG] 2010-03-12 14 years 1 month ago #8997

• light
  • New Star

My friend just read in seoul NTN , they have the news "the truth of Jang Guen Suk Tiffani ring" . He has girl friend, everything is PR. WHo can read Korea langague, pls help me check again. If this truth, how poor our Shin Hye... now I understand why she was sad like that

Re:[ENG] 2010-03-12 14 years 1 month ago #9009

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Really???...it brokes my heart..oh nooo...i'm sad..so sad...just like i'm the one who crush on him...poor Shin Hye if she does love JGS...Oh my...
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.991 seconds