To download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mnz22llhzal

Re:Playlist: 2010-03-28 14 years 1 day ago #10120

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Thank u karren for updating..

She must be not in the good mood..:(..,i don't know the song though..i do hope she can drop by here..we can cheere her up..sigh..fighting shin hye..
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Playlist: 2010-03-28 14 years 1 day ago #10122

The short dialogue is so sad. :(

"Thinking about when we 1st met. I was happy. Where did things go wrong?"

Re:Playlist: 2010-03-28 14 years 1 day ago #10123

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
Why is she sad?? Cud it b coz of d Baeksang award? I dun like d way dat award team mistreated her.

GS n YH were there... SH was not nominated n not even invited?!! I wud hv feel very sad too...

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:Playlist: 2010-03-28 14 years 1 day ago #10124

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Awww, thanks Karen! And thanks QB for the translate...

That song is sounds so sad even if I can't understand it...

Ohh... must be the awards? I'm sad she didn't get nominated. And then JGS presented with YH and MGY... Ahhh!

I saw some of Sukkie's photos, with MGY ... :( Even if they were not in any sweet, I felt sad just seeing them. Even in one group picture, they were standing beside each other :(

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Playlist: 2010-03-28 14 years 1 day ago #10127

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
bianne ong wrote:
Awww, thanks Karen! And thanks QB for the translate...

That song is sounds so sad even if I can't understand it...

Ohh... must be the awards? I'm sad she didn't get nominated. And then JGS presented with YH and MGY... Ahhh!

I saw some of Sukkie's photos, with MGY ... :( Even if they were not in any sweet, I felt sad just seeing them. Even in one group picture, they were standing beside each other :(

What??? I wanna see that pic... :angry:

---> Oh... Now, I saw it from soompi... We cant deny the truth that JGS and MGY are look cute together. They also match.
If they both have crush for each other... it is a good thing. <----

I dont think SH s so sad because of something concerning award. I think it is something about her HEART. :)

BUT it's nothing to worry for me now... because our dear is the real beautiful and very cute girl. A lot of guys is lining up for her.

Now... Can I move to SH + Rain (or another one else) ...
It's nothing... just I love Rain... hahaha+ lol
Last Edit: 14 years 1 day ago by beaupsh.

Re:Playlist: 2010-03-28 14 years 1 day ago #10128

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Beau! Saw the pics over at JGS' soompi thread. Hahaha, it's actually nothing to worry about, for me. And I don't think they like each other "that" way... But the pictures made me said because I sooo wanted Shin Hye to be there. YH was there, too, wouldn't it have been grand to see them all there? Plus, if we're only talking about deserving... Man, I don't think anyone would disagree if I say Shin Hye deserves also to be recognized.

But I guess you're right, at the end of the day, it's all about what's in Shin Hye's heart.

Gosh, I hope it's not something dire. Do I dare think it might be because Sukkie's charitable work didn't push thru today? Heehee. BTW, I love love love Bi Oppa too!

Be happy Shin Hye!!! :)

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 1 day ago by bianne ong.

Re:Playlist: 2010-03-28 14 years 1 day ago #10129

• mya_mya213
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
i wonder what she feels right now...
i really think that song that she chooses in the list represent her feeling right now...
whatever it is, i hope she can be happy...
if it's bout love, it's alright... i feel that there are so many kind+interesting people out there who can make her happy...
I want to be more hardworking like Avant-Hye....

Re:Playlist: 2010-03-28 14 years 1 day ago #10130

• lot_lot
  • Junior Star
Thank you Karen, for posting her latest playlist. The mood of the song seems very sad and the video is a little depressing with the girl contemplating suicide to follow her lover :(

Thank you QueenBee, for posting the translation of the starting dialogue. I hope this is not SH's mood currently, I don't want her to be sad.

SH is so poetic... but I hope her sadness is not tragic

Re:Playlist: 2010-03-28 14 years 1 day ago #10138

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
that song gave me goosebumps...soooooo sad...it even looked like the girls' in a wedding dress and the husband to be was taken away from her....Love Hurts!!!

like you girls i was also wondering if it had something to do with the awards and we had to see GS and the geun girl who is sooooo skinny!!! all i see was her bone! i hope SH will take care of her health and not be too weight conscious like some girls....like that geun girl....aiyoo....
i was also happy that when GS and MG presented the award, GS didn't even hold hands with her, i'd go crazy if he did like the other presenters where the girl tucks in their hands by the guys elbow...urghhhh....
yeah, why do i feel that her heart's broken again???
  • Page:
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 1.368 seconds