Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel'

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62732

• schumi8
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 142
@ Sis Lina

Hope we can see each other here in the Philippines.

@ 11iszonlymine

Me too, I want to get the VIP seat. See u soon!!!

@ Sis Elana,

Don't you want to come and watch the FM?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, 11iszonlymine, primrose

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62741

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Daryl,

I want to go to the FM but I can't!!!:cry :cry :cry

Only GOD know how I wish to be there meeting you all guys. ( You, Sis Lina, Kwinna, Gail, Rojaline, and others)

Hugs.

Have a fine day everyone.
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 11iszonlymine, primrose

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62743

• anissera
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
Hoping she will come to Malaysia~!!!!!!!!B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, primrose

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62744

• yoon_min
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 4
:D huh! park shin hye really was going for having fan meeting him here in our country Philippines.
I'm happy to hear that but, sure there commercially available ticket for it or not buy ticket for it?
I would want to know immediately if you do this then you're immediately confirmed that the ticket container.
and how much the cost of tickets for the fan meeting :piggyrabbit

and also hopefully will get me there

:pray: :pray:

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62748

• schumi8
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 142
Sis Elana,

So sad that you can't come here to watch the concert.

Maybe some other time we will see each other, together watching the FM of Shin Hye. Fighting!!!!

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62767

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I wish Pinoy STAR will not miss this opportunity.

Be there girls. It's sure will be a LOT of FUN...

Sis Daryl, I also feel so sad..sad...sad.....

Anyway, my only wish is our site still exist at that time, :pray: :pray: :pray:

and everyone will share their pictures and happy moments with Shin Hye here....:touched :touched :touched

Fighting!!!!!
fm15-thj.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, 11iszonlymine, primrose

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62791

I will attend her fan meet no matter what.. gosh Lord pls dont make me leave on or before march 16 :)) <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: primrose

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #63036

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
201211141311501119_1.jpg

Actress Park Shinhye has planned a special way to celebrate her 10th debut anniversary in 2013.

Park Shinhye will be the first Korean actress to hold her own Asia tour. To mark her 10th debut anniversary, the actress has decided to devote it to planning an important event for herself and her fans: an Asia tour.

I n the Korean entertainment, Asia tours are usually led by popular artists like Jang Keun Suk and singer idol groups. It is quite unusual for an actress to go on a tour, but Park Shinhye is determined to break that myth and become the first actress to hold an Asia tour. Hallyu star Park Shinhye, who started out as a child actress in 2003, has grown into an all-round entertainer: acting, singing, dancing, just to name a few. Since her debut, she has gained high popularity in Asia due to her dramas and movies, and has achieved many awards both at home in Korea and in other Asian countries. Her expertise at MC-ing at awards ceremonies and her ability to liven up an audience are especially commendable.

The Asia Tour will commence in 2013 and it is a special event that Park Shinhye holds very close to her heart, as she will be able to celebrate her 10th year debut anniversary with fans across different Asian countries.

On the 14th, Park Shin Hye said "In the past, I had many events and fanmeetings in Japan. But from next year onward, I will be expanding my activities to other countries and cities of Asia to meet more of my international fans. It will be my 10th year debut anniversary since 'Stairway to Heaven'(2003), so I have decided to do something special."

Park Shinhye will be showcasing her singing abilities in her Asia tour. During her debut as a singer/actor under Korean famous singer Lee Seung Hwan's company, she received professional vocal training from the song-master. Since then, has also received vocal training from talented musicians such as Kim Yeon Woo. She participated in the OST recording of her dramas You're Beautiful (2009), Heartstrings (2011), Don't Worry I'm a Ghost (2012) and movie Cyrano Agency (2010). She also released a digital single, 'Prayer', a song she sang in the drama Tree of Heaven. However, the track was not released in the official OST. Her impressive singing skills are complimented by many.

Meanwhile, Park Shinhye recently took part in SBS variety show Running Man filming on November 12-13 with actor Lee Seunggi. During the filming, Park Shinhye showed 'Incredible Girl' instinct. The game was filmed in Hongdae area of Seoul. Parkshinhye exhibited exceptional sportsmanship and passion in the filming and ran around with all her might. For some time, she also ran out of the range of cameras because she was too fast. The staff expressed "Despite the cold weather (it was snowing), Park Shinhye ran around for the game really fast. She hopped and ran and ran. Among all the actresses that appeared on Running Man, Park Shinhye surely has the strongest strength and stamina." All the cast and crew were amazed by the actress's passion and the atmosphere of the filming was joyous.

The episode of Runningman will be broadcast on Sunday, November 18, on SBS at 6pm.

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #63037

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
[NEWS!] It has been confirmed that Shin Hye will have her very first Philippines FM on March 16, 2013!! www.facebook.com/btsip/posts/381604971927908 Save the date!
Its OFFICIAL!
Behind the Scene International Productions Inc., together with Fangirlasia
Presents:
PARK SHIN HYE Fan Meeting in Manila
March 16, 2013

Hope to see you there!

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #63040

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
oh yeah i forgot to review sorry!
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.529 seconds