Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel'

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62472

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
[Exclusive] Park Shin Hye, her 10th anniversary next year, the actress's first Asia tour

Actress Park Shin Hye (22) is the first actress to go on a tour of Asia. Prepared a special event to mark the 10th anniversary of her debut, which started as a child actor Park Shin Hye.

Meanwhile, leading the K-Pop idol group, and all-round entertainer, actress time, Park Shin Hye, Jang Keun Suk Asia Tour concert, but this is the first. Singing and dancing skills which Hallyu star Park Shin Hye has gained high popularity in Asian dramas and movies drew his concert because Are Awards held at home and abroad, or in concert MC with witty eloquence strutting, dancing and singing along to present the PSH has received acclaim is not as good as singer.

The next year, Park Shin Hye debut in the entertainment industry for 10 years in 2013 to fit. 'World Tour' Park Shin Hye is a special event for her own.

Park Shin Hye meantime If you have many activities, mainly in Japan, Asian countries from next year to widen the area to meet fans think "14 days", especially a child through my winter 2003 broadcast of the SBS drama 'Stairway to Heaven' Choi seniors next year 10 years, you take the first step in the smoke that Make flighty mind wanted to do something special, "he said.

Showcase at the Asian Tour, Park Shin Hye's singing debut as a singer, even if not enough Debut, singer Lee Seung Hwan's agency in the act as an actor at the time, received vocal training to talented musicians such as Kim Yeon Woo. Made as a Hallyu star Park Shin Hye, SBS drama 'You're Beautiful' and the movie 'Cyrano Dating manipulation' participated in the OST of movies and drama, has proven her skills.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye participated in the recording of the last 12 to 13 Lee Seung Gi and SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man "' incredible girl 'instinct to exert his back door.The game, and one that took place in Seoul Hongdae Park Shin Hye was too soon to be running around in the wind out of the camera outside.Despite the cold weather, "Miss Park Shin Hye ran really fast " the production staff said the meantime, starring actress of the strongest stamina was amazed by all of the cast and staff, "the scene of the accident said the atmosphere.

Ps : blame google translate :-V

Original article sportsseoul
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by primrose.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, iloveHACCI, LykaShin, yoon_min, zare, KCSsinzBoiceful

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62473

• primrose
Stairway to Heaven eps 1

credit : empyreanskies
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by primrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lolG@starenvy.com

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62474

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks for sharing..

i am truly happy for Shin Hye...DAEBAK!!!

can't wait to see her in RM, i'm sure she overworked everyone by her quick thinking and speed in running...

she should be one of the mainstay in RM...but i think she's too busy...ke kek e..
would love to see her with Yonghwa and Joongki who were the most sought after guest and mainstay in the past..
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, primrose

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62475

• primrose
Park Shin Hye to be the first actress to go on Asian Tour

Park Shin Hye will go on an Asian tour to celebrate the 10th anniversary of her acting career. Previously, idol groups and multi-talented entertainers like Jang Geun Suk have done Asian tours as they have a lot of materials to work with to host concerts. Park Shin Hye is the first actress to embark on such journey. She proved her potentials as she has impressed many viewers and fans with her eloquent speaking, singing, and dancing at various events.

2013 is a special year for Park Shin Hye as it marks the 10th year since her debut. As a result, “Park Shin Hye’s Asian Tour” is a special event to herself as well as her fans. Park Shin Hye commented, “I’ve been to Japan mostly. I want to expand the horizon and meet fans all over Asia starting next year. Especially since next year is the 10th anniversary of my career since I made debut on ‘Stairway to Heaven‘ playing Choi Ji Woo‘s child role, I wanted to try something special and new.”

Fans are already expressing much excitement and anticipation towards Park Shin Hye’s tour concerts. She is known to be an exceptional vocalist, who trained under talented musicians like Kim Yeon Woo when she started out her career at singer Lee Seung Hwan‘s agency. She proved her talent by singing the original soundtracks of “You’re Beautiful” and film “Cyrano Agency.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye participated in the filming of SBS “Running Man” with Lee Seung Gi on November 12 and 13. Sources say that she was full of energy, to the point where cameramen kept losing her due to her fast running. A representative of “Running Man” commented, “Despite the cruelly cold weather, Park Shin Hye ran around so quickly and with all her energy. She’s probably the most energetic and athletic female guest we’ve had. She surprised all of us.”

credit soompi

I think this is the translation of the article above :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62477

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Is she will come to my country? kekeke :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I hope so.

Anyway, my friend who also our modes from Manila ( sis Gail ) told me she will be has FM in Manila at MARCH 2012.

Hopefully it's true. Sis Gail have FUN!!!!!

I hope Sis Lina will not miss the chance. I thinks she definitely will have show in HK and Taiwan and maybe Vietnam too.

1 want to dance..
1243936432_otter.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: primrose, zare

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62503

• schumi8
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 142
OMG....Is it true Sis Elana that she will have a FM here in the Philippines next year??? Im super super excited if this is true....
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, primrose

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62504

• elankham
  • Administrator
Daryl,

I wish it's true..true and true. :pray: :pray: :pray:

One old friend told me she heard rumors 'probably' Shin Hye will have FM or show in Philippines.

Pray hard to GOD, it might be a dream come true.
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: primrose

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62550

• 11iszonlymine
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 335
Its OFFICIAL!
Behind the Scene International Productions Inc., together with Fangirlasia
Presents:
PARK SHIN HYE Fan Meeting in Manila
March 16, 2013

Hope to see you there!

cr to
Behind the Scene International Productions Incorporated

so excited :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, primrose, yoon_min

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62552

• elankham
  • Administrator
OMG...:OMG :OMG :OMG

Daryl Sis,

I will continue dance for you!!!!

Be there Sis and all my Pinoy Sis.

Aww.. I so envy of you all guys..

1243936432_otter_2012-11-16.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: 11iszonlymine

2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Kiss of Angel' 11 years 4 months ago #62553

• schumi8
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 142
Wow so the FM is true. I will be counting the days of Shin Hye's FM here in Manila, how can we get the ticket?

Sis Elana I can't explain my feelings right now since I heard that its true.... Im so happy...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds