Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel'

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #98141

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Oooh good for you sister @Ely i think you are at home :)

No i was at work when i post and it's lunch time now :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #98147

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hi sister @narjess done with work? :)
nice to see you around.....

one of my favourite photo of Shin Hye in Thailand FM....so pretty!

IMG_4007.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #98200

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
It's says 'How to sit on a chair.....Park Shin Hye's way'.....so cute!

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #98231

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
She is comes out in the news

web_3547181577_a531ce93.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, starfire182921, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #98232

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Arirang

Showbiz Korea-PARK SHIN-HYE′S SUCCESSFUL SOLO FAN MEETING IN TAIWAN
박신혜, 대만 첫단

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, starfire182921, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #98241

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye on the cover of TVBS #873

[Rough Trans - Partial ①] Park Shin Hye Interview with <TVBS 周刊> Oct issue no. 873

Qns: Describe the private you, what kind of a girl are you? Do you have any special lifestyle habits or hobbies?

PSH: Park Shin Hye is a greedy person, hahaha….Because I’m a person who is full of curiosity, hence (I’m) very interested in everything. As for my lifestyle, basically I extremely like exercising, I like it all as long as it makes my body moves, (I’m) not afraid of those (sports) with high level of difficulty as I especially like to accept challenges.

Qns: Can you please share 5 moments of Park Shin Hye, including the most unforgettable, the most touched, the most depressed, the happiest and the moment which you do not wish to face the most?

PSH: Currently there’s no most unforgettable moment. Afterall, there are more things that (I) have to face in future, maybe (I) will have to wait for a long long time before (I) know what moment is most unforgettable.

Most touching moment is when (I) gain recognition for my acting skills or when receiving awards, or when I heard someone saying his/her life has some drastic changes after watching my work. At such times, (I) feel especially touched.

As my personality is more sensitive, (I) am not a very big-hearted person as well, at times I tend to be more petty, hence, there are quite a lot of depressing moments.

Happiest is of course acting; felt that it’s really very interesting.

The moment which (I) do not want to face most..is when I need to withdraw from the character which I acted as. All along, I was reluctant to let go when it’s time to withdraw from the character, because till date I have yet to feel 100% satisfied with my performance, always felt that I can do it better, thus very reluctant to let it go.

^^
You are the best dear! Thank u!
cr wintercherub
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, ruse, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #98248

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Exclusive interview to be aired tomorrow....
The "Shin Hye Park" In the wake come to talk Friday 9.00 a.m.-8.00 p.m. Sept. 26 On modernine TV
สัมภาษณ์ Exclusive นางเอกซุปเปอร์สตาร์ของเกาหลี #ParkShinHye กับพิธีกรสุดสวย แกรนด์ เดอะสตาร์ พรุ่งนี้ห้ามพลาดนะคะ^^
Exclusive interview with actress star of Korea #ParkShinHye with the beautiful star comedian. Tomorrow never miss again ^ ^

cr: PSH_Thailand
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, starfire182921, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #98290

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
exclusive with @eve hehehehe :-V

Waaaaaaahhhh another interview with PSH :lol:
Thankssss sister :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #98381

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Park Shin Hye, successfully finishes Asia tour in Thailand.. ‘Cries’ at the surprise present

185_2014-09-26.jpg

[OSEN=Jung Eu Jene] Actor Park Shin Hye burst into tears by getting a surprise present from Thai fans at Thailand which was the last place of her Asia tour concert.

On 23rd morning, her agency S.A.L.T Entertainment revealed the Thailand fan meeting scene of Park Shin Hye who held Asia tour following from last year. It was the second meeting of Park Shin Hye and Thai fans after last year. Thai fans gave hot cheers since her entrance at the Suvarnabhumi Airport until the press conference-airport-departure.

After the broadcast interview such as Thairath TV, CH9 Woody Morning Talk and press conference which realized her hot popularity by gathering main Thai media on 19th, fan meeting '2014 Story of Angel in Thailand' held in 'Siam Pavalai Royal Grand Theater', Bangkok started on 20th, 6 pm (local time). The 3-hour run fan meeting was full of heat and cheers. Park Shin Hye performed 6 songs including ‘The Inheritors’ OST ‘Story’. When she performed ‘My Dear’ which she participated in writing the lyrics with her surprising rap ability, she got loud applause from fans. Thai fans went wild at all the words and movements of Park Shin Hye.

If the first part was contained with performance, the second part was time for communicating with fans. Various corners such as behind story of the best scene in ‘The Inheritors’, catching up with Cha Eun-sang by taking Polaroid photos with poses and props that appeared in ‘The Inheritors’ such as hairpins, sweets, and bean juice, and making mango juice.

Especially, the UCC video ‘Story of Starlight Angel’ which was secretly prepared by Thai fans at the last part of the concert gave a big surprise to Park Shin Hye. Sincere love of Thai fans that cheered Park Shin Hye from far away was contained in the video. When Park Shin Hye went upon stage after watching the screen at the audience seat with fans, the audience seats got filled up with waves of placards written ‘YOU ARE THE BEST DEAR TO ME’. Fans conveyed message one by one that Park Shin Hye is the most precious person to fans by citing the lyric of Park Shin Hye’s song ‘My Dear’. Park Shin Hye could not continue conveying gratitude but burst into tears at the unexpected surprise present such as video, placard, and the Park Shin Hye doll which had the image of her next piece ‘Pinocchio’. The concert hall was full of happy tears since fans at the audience seats also cried.

Park Shin Hye also replied sincerely that she got encouraged by this tour to do well with the shooting of ‘Pinocchio’ which is going to start soon, suggested to continuously encourage each other, and said she would also cheer and pray for fans. After finishing the fan meeting with high-touch and photographing, Park Shin Hye conveyed gratitude toward Thai fans that made good memory with her with the picture which she promised to post on Twitter during the concert. The picture is eye-catching since Park Shin Hye and fans are holding up the message of ‘YOU ARE THE BEST DEAR TO ME’ at each other.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye, who met more fans than last year at various areas such as in Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai, Chongqing, Shenzhen, Changsha, Beijing, Taiwan, and Thailand, is going to start shooting SBS Wed-Thu mini-series ‘Pinocchio’ which is going to be broadcasted in November by having the happy memories in her heart.

‘Pinocchio’, which is making headline with the reunion of writer Park Hye Ryun and PD of ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’, depicts fierce growth of local news junior reporters. Park Shin Hye acts as honest and brave heroine ‘Choi In Ha’ that has Pinocchio syndrome and shows another different part of her.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

S.A.L.T Entertainment

[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

Source: m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=3528471
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #98409

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
A repost from Wintercherub trans... :luvluv:

[Rough Trans - Partial ①] Park Shin Hye Interview with <TVBS 周刊> Oct issue no. 873

Qns: Describe the private you, what kind of a girl are you? Do you have any special lifestyle habits or hobbies?

PSH: Park Shin Hye is a greedy person, hahaha….Because I’m a person who is full of curiosity, hence (I’m) very interested in everything. As for my lifestyle, basically I extremely like exercising, I like it all as long as it makes my body moves, (I’m) not afraid of those (sports) with high level of difficulty as I especially like to accept challenges.

Qns: Can you please share 5 moments of Park Shin Hye, including the most unforgettable, the most touched, the most depressed, the happiest and the moment which you do not wish to face the most?

PSH: Currently there’s no most unforgettable moment. Afterall, there are more things that (I) have to face in future, maybe (I) will have to wait for a long long time before (I) know what moment is most unforgettable.

Most touching moment is when (I) gain recognition for my acting skills or when receiving awards, or when I heard someone saying his/her life has some drastic changes after watching my work. At such times, (I) feel especially touched.

As my personality is more sensitive, (I) am not a very big-hearted person as well, at times I tend to be more petty, hence, there are quite a lot of depressing moments.

Happiest is of course acting; felt that it’s really very interesting.

The moment which (I) do not want to face most..is when I need to withdraw from the character which I acted as. All along, I was reluctant to let go when it’s time to withdraw from the character, because till date I have yet to feel 100% satisfied with my performance, always felt that I can do it better, thus very reluctant to let it go.

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.617 seconds