Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel'

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #90549

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Long line of Park Shin Hye fans who came to see her in person and to have a great time. They got a chance to have her autograph too. Sweet!

cr 最新並び列 pic.twitter.com/auvQAaN0mQ
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #90550

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
[140719 Park Shin Hye 2014 <Story of Angel> in Japan - Osaka FM FA trans cr. @Makinouchida]"when they were playing the video messages, shinhye left the stage for a bit and then came back with a pink cap, navy blue shirt and empire high school uniform-like skirt and sang "the day we fall in love" in high spirits. Thanks for the great time. "

Original FA post cr. @mai12tay13

【シネちゃんファンミ7/19 #5】
ビデオメッセージを鑑賞している間
シネちゃんは一度舞台からいなくなる
その後ピンクのキャップと紺のTシャツに帝国高校のスカート姿で”愛することになる日”を披露
シネちゃんノリノリで歌ってくれました
本当に素敵な時間をありがとう。사랑해요

cr wintercherub
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #90561

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
wawwwww it's a long line machallah :)
they are so lucky to see our pricess and get her autograph am jealous

thanks for the news and pict @eve :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #90588

• narjess89
I like the pink T-shirt and the joy of PSH hehehehe so cute
The fans spoiled our princess :-V

Other picts from (Story of Angel)

IMG_1382739015850.jpeg

IMG_1366674010542.jpeg

IMG_1357961298543.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #90589

• narjess89
IMG_1363156329465.jpeg

IMG_1339776040464.jpeg

Cr: PSH supporters
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #90591

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
[FULL FA TRANSLATION ] for Parkshinhye's Japan FM in Tokyo 20.07.2014 today!
"Story Of Angel" World Tour 2014
20:30 – I get lost in Tokyo AGAIN! ( I was so lost in Shinjuju for my Tokyo Marathon in Feb, and never expect I will get lost again in Ikebukuro! LOL ) Well, I total lost in Ikebukuro JR Station under heavy rains after the FM. After some searching, I finally in a taxi back hotel.

16:35 – One great thing for Japan FM, and it may be total different comparing with all other overseas FMs, is any photos or videos taking is prohibited during the event. More, once you enter the concert hall, where no any mobile signal can be found anymore, the only thing you can do is to concentrate on the FM itself. No any distraction it could be.

17:45 – Today/tonight is 100% Park Shin Hye vs Cha Eun Sang thing. No offence to all other ShinHye fans who are more favour on You’re Beautiful, Heart Stings or Flower Boys Next Door, but it is a FM to pay tribute to TheHeirs ( IMHO ). If you are a big fans of TheHeirs like me, even you don’t know any Japanese and Korean ( It’s me – LOL ), you still will be really enjoy the FM. From the first song Shin Hye sang as the opening of the FM, Story, to the “ best of best videos “ from TheHeirs are chosen to share, you will find so deep emotional sharing from ParkShinHye to ChaEunSang. It is so amazing we can actually sit in a same hall, to watch & to share part of the best video scene with EunSang herself!!!

And you can imagine how excited we are when Shin Hye dress in a Jeguk High School uniform to show up on stage. I am trying to search a vocabulary from my mind to describe how she look like in that uniform tonight, it is more than “ cute “, sure it is really “ cute “ , but still a lot more feeling can be filled inside rather than just “ cute “. Again, ParkShinHye/ChaEunSang in an uniform to take a group photo with all of fans tonight.

17:05 – Another great surprise for me is I never expect her live vocals can be so great. I have watched a lot of her previous FM videos from YouTube and China websites, from A.N.JELL, first JP FM, last year Shanghai, Manilla, Thailand FM, to this year New York Drama Fever FM, I know her Iive songs performance is full of emotion and better than the soundtrack, but what I have listened tonight is still a lot out of my expectation.If you compare “ Without Words “ from last year ShangHai FM to today Tokyo one, you will understand what I am trying to say here. I can really feel a young and talented artist to put her hearts on her career. And the overall concert arrangement from what she dress/hair style to the lighting & sound quality is so wonderful. Fighting!

Well, Shin Hye’s big brother Shin Won sure is another highlight for the night. It is a warm and funny brother-sister sharing things to fans. Much appreciated.

18:30 – Interaction with fans should play an crucial role in a FM. And for tonight FM, we are just full of laughs for all games & lucky draw playful things. One of the best arrangement I will name it is after Shin Hye making some juice and some fans has been chosen by her to taste it, she actually come down from stage to the floor to pass the juice to those chosen fans one by one, it makes her actually walking around the concert floor to connecting with most of fans in a near distance.

19:00 – The variety of fan-base is another great thing I would like to share. I saw different age group fans come today. More women than men. And JP fans is so subtle and shy. No offence again! Just true feeling. Highly appreciated again!

19:30 – After a sort of say goodbye to all of us and a video message from her full of emotion voice, I thought it should be the end of the FM … She sudden appear in the stage again with a new set of dress in a casual style! She sang one more song The Day We Fall in Love for us and we are all so excited to clap hands along the song, some of us even standing up to cheer for the moment.

19:45 – Shin Hye starts to signing for fans who have purchased the official goods today. It must have more than 100 fans in the signing queue. Her smile during signing is a little bit tired actually. May be too demanding after 2.5 hours long FM?

01:21 – I am happy can finish my blogging with so fresh memory. Next is should I just go bed or re-watch a little bit TheHeirs from my iPad mini?

Good night – for all those good memories tonight : )

Patsy@Tokyo@21 July 2014

( Special thanks to all great JP fans & JP Fan Club staff on some Japanese/English translation help today )

(via pshk2046.wordpress.com/)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Avidfanatic, Angel88, Irishly10, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #90596

• narjess89
Wawww am happy for all who assisted to the FM :)
You are really lucky
Thanks for the details @hacci :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #90630

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
WOW, Thank u sis @Hacci for sharing a fan's account at Park Shin Hye's 1st Asian stop - Tokyo.
I feel like I was there in the audience too. Very nice and Thank u for sharing... we fans are happy to know what transpired in her FM and cute comments, I like them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, kimloveeun

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #90633

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Tweet:

[140720 Park Shin Hye <Story of Angel> in Tokyo FA trans cr. @Makinouchida]
Lastly, at encore, shinhye greeted us in a floral outfit. Her cap was also in floral pattern
cr: wintercherub
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #90655

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
July 19, 2014 - Story of Angel World Tour - FM - in Osaka, Japan
July 20, 2014 - Story of Angel World Tour - FM - in Tokyo, Japan

Very very nice lollipop/flower arrangement. Actually, at first glance, I thought it was the same but no... both are impressive! Lovely flower arrangement colors were picked. Beautiful!
On a side note...gave me an idea. ;)
it looks like Shinhye's FM in Japan was done . . . then it will be in China next.

July 26, 2014 - Story of Angel World Tour - FM - in Shanghai
:ding:
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.977 seconds