Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel'

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #93210

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
@jenzzy i love this song too. Every word is destinated to PSH coz everything in her is amazing :)

You make me happy by your reply. Thank you so much my dear :heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #93215

• narjess89
Sister @Ely you make me unspeachless :shy:

I do it because of you and the other sisters here :)

Am really happy to have someone like behind me and always encourage me

Hehehehe you saw the pict :-V
I was surprised when i take it. My uncle catch me without permission looool i wasn't ready :P

Am always smiling in the picts i think it's the one without smile. (Some change) ;)

Thank you girls enjoy your Nice week end
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #93220

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye at "Pretty C-Girls" contest 2014

Credit to the uploader

My note: Hullo everyone! As usual.......this is the thread to start the day with lots of new beautiful pictures of Shinhye.

Thanks to Jenzzy, narjess, kimloveeun , Eve, Elena and all the others for their time and effort and the Chinese fans for Shinhye's pictures in all possible expressions and angles. :)
Narjess .......I really enjoyed your new video! The song and pictures are so perfectly synchronized. Elena is right in saying that you have a talent.............I already look forward to your next one. Does it take long to make one?
Jenzzy, kimloveeun ........once again some different and Lovely HD pictures that you keep managing to unearth for us to enjoy......
Eve with her GIFs and the latest updates of Shinhye!
Elena.....you spoil us with your love, affection and concern ! We need a daily dose of that to function now, my friend! Actually.......you were correct......I had not had breakfast that time or any other because I normally come here very early these days so enjoy going through everyone's post while in bed.

Thanks go out to all the members for keeping things lively and fun in the forum. I enjoy everyone's comments as much as the pictures, GIF's and videos...
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, verfir, vertige25, hacci143, kimloveeun, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #93225

• narjess89
Hiiii @Maris thank you so much i appreciate what you said :)
Yes making a video take alot of time coz you have to do many researches (firstly choose the topic, the song, the parts of videos )
You must make the song and the scenes synchronized to realize a harmony.
Then you finish by put some animations and your MV is ready. Personnally i take few days to do it because of my work and i have to check the video regulary may be i change my view.
I keep that for my feelings :)

But this video didn't take long time coz making picts synchronized are easier than videos
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #93227

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Announcement Park Shin Hye - Thailand Fan Meeting

Park Shin Hye Fan Meeting "Story of Angel in Thailand" will be held on 20th of September 2014
at Siam Pavalai Theatre, Siam Paragon Department Store at 18.00 PM
Ticket prices are 4,500 THB (with special opportunity to hi-touch with PSH) / 3,500 THB / 2,500 THB / 1,500 THB

Tickets will be sold through www.thaiticketmajor.com from next week onwards
You can buy tickets using credit card or money transfer. It'll be very easy ^^
map of the venue >> www.majorcineplex.com/en/cinema/paragon-cineplex/

For fans, this is one of the greatest opportunities to meet our Shin Hye in person, enjoy watching her talented skills in acting, singing, and (hopefully we'll see) dancing as well

And the venue is very easy to come. It's one of the best theaters in Thailand, at one of the best department stores in the middle of Bangkok.
Very easy to transport to as it's next to Siam Square Station (central station of BTS - Bangkok Transit System) with many many hotels and guest houses around the area and can go from the airport using airport link.

I encourage fans from nearby countries to visit Thailand and you'll love my country LOL no kidding. we have great food with cheap price, beautiful attractions of all kinds, and in Thailand, it'll be the last place for SH to have Story of Angel FM for this year so we can expect some "Finale" things, right?

If anyone wanna come and has question how to go to the place, how to buy ticket, or anything...please feel free to send @meridian a PM (Soompi) she will glad to help you out with the details
Thank you very much! ^O^
......giselle_tw

My Notes: although , i posted some info regarding the FM in Thai BUT I am forwarding our fellow starlight angel from Thailand ....Giselle's post regarding Thailand FM which is very detailed and sounds awesome regarding the FM and venue etc.
It sounds tailor made for a fun event. Let's do our bit in showing our love and support for Shinhye by spreading the word around and attending if possible...........so that it can be held successfully! ...

Narjess , you have to teach me how to do it whenever you have time.....it sounds fascinating. Just get me started... :)
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, kimloveeun, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #93228

• narjess89
OK my dear i will be honored to teach you :)

Let's Start tonight or tomorrow when i coming back to home i will inform you, am out now ;)

See you later
Take care all :heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #93235

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
@Maris Is it confirmed that there will be no Singapore FM? hmm sad if there will be none :(

Found these screen shots from the video that you posted......Shin Hye is so cute!

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3671.jpg

IMG_3672.jpg

ct to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, vertige25, Angel88, Maris, narjess89

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #93236

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Missing the other sisters here @nu2me @elankham.....hope all is well!

here are more photos.....

IMG_3673.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

IMG_3675.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, narjess89

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #93238

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
more pics to enjoy......so charming!

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 9 months ago #93239

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Here are the last ones......

IMG_3680_2014-08-16.jpg

IMG_3681.jpg

IMG_3682.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.773 seconds