Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #135442

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
anyeong!!

thx to all sisters/brothers updated with her latest FM in Chengdu~ i saw JGS give a supportive speech... cant wait for the video... :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
CO08A5XUsAAn4_i.jpg

cr; mohammad sunbae :heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #135443

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
congratulations pic from JGS to PSH :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
Untitled-18.jpg

Untitled1-3.jpg

Untitled2-3.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #135448

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin-hye Asian Tour ‘Dream of angel’ ends! “See you next year”
Posted by: Han Jihee , September 14, 2015

image-708.jpg

Park Shin-hye Asian Tour ‘Dream of angel’ ends! “See you next year”

Park Shin-hye had the last stage of her 2015 Asian Tour in Chengdu China on September 12.

At her solo fan meeting at Chengdu Eastern Suburb Memory on September 12, everyone went wild. Park Shin-hye showed up with a vivid red dress, Chengdu fans cheered her on the stage.

Park Shin-hye gave 6 live songs with adorable actions and nice looks in order to appeal to Chinese fans. Especially, she showed a cute dance to an AOA’s song.

She spent more than 2 hours with her fans. When she said goodbye, many fans shed tears as it was her last tour this year. She said, “I will come back with more memorable and fun things next year. Don’t think this is the last time and wait for me please. I will do my best for you”.

At night on September 12, Park Shin-hye posted, “The last fan meeting of 2015 Dream of angel is over. Thank my fans for being with me today. Don’t cry and go back home well. Sweet dreams” on her Weibo.

Her agency S.A.L.T Entertainment said, “As the tour goes by, we can feel firmer and hotter love of the fans. In spite of different languages and cultures, they gave her an ardent love, so we really appreciate it. We will repay for the love via works and tours”.

GET IT K Han Jihee Photo by S.A.L.T Entertainment English Translation by Jin Kim

My Note

Hullo Everyone!
:luvluv:

It's good to be finally able to log in.......as expected this thread has the best collection of Shinhye's pictures from the Fan meeting......sharp,clear covering her most beautifully natural and lively expressions. Thanks everyone!
:heartsh:

To me these pictures are special not just because she looked lovely in one of her favorite colors....orange.....but I loved the fact that she is so obviously enjoying herself thoroughly. That gives her face the kind of beauty that makes one happy just watching them....
Love the orange dress that enfolds her perfect figure in just the right way....
Hair is looking great too..

Btw......was JGS the only one who sent message this time? It's good to see him after a long time.....

Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #135462

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
cr: Pank Blue
CO15HzDVAAAj11m.jpg

CO15GUKUcAAZ9rH.jpg

CO1597AUAAAKgVa.jpg

CO15_61UYAAHt5c.jpg

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #135463

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
CO16_zdVEAA6-jP.jpg

CO17TP4UkAAIt50.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #135464

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
cr: Pank Blue ( Dont cut logo)

COy1LiYVAAAifPV.jpg

COyx6zxUkAA0G9g.jpg

COyx5zXU8AEPeaf.jpg

COyxUMiUsAESZmL.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #135465

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
cr: Pank Blue

COyxT7HVAAEab4q.jpg

COyv4BHVAAAteMm.jpg

COyv8dKUEAEH66h.jpg

COyuulvUcAAUkvN.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #135466

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
COyzfy6VAAAN0O0.jpg

COyzgPhU8AEY-cJ.jpg

COy6xuPUwAAgVfA.jpg

COy61byUYAEIk4X.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #135467

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
HD's from Pank Blue

COy3qq3VEAAP0uN.jpg

COy3qU6VAAAunql.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #135476

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Park Shin-hye meets her Chinese fans

Updated : September 14 2015
(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201509141745114366837_2

restmb_jhidxmake-10.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye met her Chinese fans in Chengdu on Saturday as part of her Asian tour of this year.

During the two-hour event, the actress donning a red dress presented several Korean songs and danced to girl group AOA’s song.

The 25-year-old said, “I will come back next year with an event more entertaining and full of memories.”

Following the event, Park left a comment on her Weibo account, “The last fan meeting of ‘2015 Dream of Angel’ has finished. I thank all of my fans. Don‘t cry and have a sweet dream.”

She completed her Asian fan meeting of this year, which started in Japan and continued in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Chengdu.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Nicole Park.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.924 seconds