Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 4 weeks ago #120863

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hello sis @irene....nice to see you back!
missed you sis....

CBTkHLUU0AAgKdE.jpg

CBTk6dTU8AAHJQE.jpg

ctto

******waiting for translation
Last Edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by Jenzzy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, irene_xxvi, Park Min Song

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 4 weeks ago #120867

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Lee Jong Suk's video message to Park Shin Hye at Dream of Angel in Shanghai

TRANS:

Shin Hye, hi!! It's me! At this time I'm also having my ShangHai fan meeting (fans scream). I wonder how you are spending this time with your fans? Sometimes you look sad and lonely. So I hope you can get a lot of love and comfort from your fans. Use that energy and let us see your good performances again! Bye! *wave *wink

cr: aznfantizie
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 4 weeks ago #120881

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
#박신헤 FM donation list
( cr: tripleEdoubleLU Weibo )
#ParkShinHye #パクシネ #朴信惠 ❤️

r: patsy_hk / Psh Supporters

CBULZVUUgAA3fT1.jpg

CBULZVRUsAA33Fo.jpg

:heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 4 weeks ago #120883

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
just now..

cr: Salt entertainement twitter Update

CBUb50JUUAE668z.jpg

me2.do/FXpBHlJa

Trans:
Park Shin Hye, express ★ 中 fan of love ... "Hot tears'
Park Shin Hye,中★ fans express love ... "Hot tears'

'2015 Dream Angel of the site's fan meeting in Shanghai alone' title to start an Asian tour "Wave Goddess' Park Shin Hye was released. Park Shin Hye has 27 days to enter into injury iapm Center Chinese journalists and tour a press conference the next day, 28 days 7:30 pm and met with more than 1,000 Chinese fans at the Shanghai Centre Theatre, located in Shanghai, defined eye. Park Shin Hye is that sometimes innocent, sometimes took captivated the audience with a lovely view of the collection of the hottest scenes 'Pinocchio' character drama that unfolds under choein Chinese ambassador in China, they were also fans of directing jinpunggyeong Korea to reproduce words. Park Shin Hye is' dream ',' Love is like snow ',' Memory is a love more 'hands forehead with live performances, including a total of six songs debuted three tours through this kiss, a hug shake up Polaroid pictures lavish spread fan service received enthusiastic acclaim. The 'Pinocchio' Kim Young-kwang led to the emergence of the customers noticing heartwarming video message of congratulations was a surprise even lead actor Park Shin Hye and Chinese fans. Web TV chwalyoungcha Kim Young-kwang you were unknowingly Chinese calendar is emerging as a surprise fan meeting, Park Shin Hye guest. Never miss the "Pinocchio" was filming the video of his colleagues and Park Shin Hye Kim Young-kwang chest to feel something was tears of surprise and delight on this fact, let's appearance on the stage. The two reunited for the first time, the 'Pinocchio' OLD kicked out of their busy schedule 'Pinocchio' motive was settled in MSC stations beomjo cuts and look back at the episode had a good time. Chinese fans have a special video prepared for Park Shin Hye was too hot impressed. Park Shin Hye moment genus video starts hamkkehan fans know and Park Shin Hye with childhood, and had only want to have hope when packed with Park Shin Hye ohrotyi kkeutnaja All images are fans of the audience had to sing the chorus for Park Shin Hye. Seriously fans Park Shin Hye will shed hot tears in young gifts "to move the fans that love this. I love this work can be fun, can not fall, and it seems everything is possible." and "believe in your I ran all the way. Thanks so much and love, "said said the last words really contained. Sina (Sina), Sohu (Sohu), kyukyu (qq), Yaw-ku (Youku), king cake, etc.中major media have reported extensively in China to realize the popularity of Park Shin Hye Park Shin Hye fan meeting news. In 2013 , this fan meeting in Shanghai Park Shin Hye with three consecutive years of earnings exclusive fan meeting in Shanghai after the 2014 Village Park Shin Hye is creating starlight angel of active 'Hungry' and organic PETA ambassador to China 'other wishes' will be donated to. If local organizers "A lot of Korean stars to donate proceeds to the fan meeting, but all ticket revenue to charities such as Park Shin Hye is little. This is their inspiration are many within China, and further can bring warmth to the warm countries-China, "he said. Weibo Followers of Park Shin Hye Park Shin Hye with warm pace of a whimper surpassed South Korea as the largest of eight million people actress. Solid acting and living, breathing vitality, heartfelt love beyond Korea fans gather pace of global interest in this is that Park Shin Hye excited fans from all over Asia. East dot hongseyoung reporters This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Photo: Salt Entertainment

70424610.2_99_20150330133508.jpg

read
entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=000...=m_entertain_twitter
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 4 weeks ago #120884

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
cr: SAlT entert

CBLzOh4UwAAf8Fj.jpg

CBLzLQhVIAAwvXC.jpg

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana, Park Min Song

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 4 weeks ago #120894

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank u for more updates.... @nicole, Jenzzy, kimloveeun, Irene and to everyone who has been sharing with us uodates in this forum and the other forums as well. I miss you Irene! Oh Kim, wasn't Shinhye mc a man and her interpreter a lady. What did u mean? :)
:heartsh:

Great news..... remember it was reported earlier that Shinhye's FM proceeds are going to charity....

The local organizer said that there are lots of korea stars held FM but no one donates profits to charity like Shinhye.
cr: burningmonster
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana, Park Min Song

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 4 weeks ago #120895

• Park Min Song
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 141
Its Just a proof that they love shinhye and supporting her campaign for charitites !
She really had a good heart!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 4 weeks ago #120916

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
It make me like her more because of her beautiful heart.
I am so surprise to know that none of Korean make donation from their FM before.
(I think most of 5 start korean make fan meeting in China)... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Wish she has more Fan Meeting in future.
All the best Unnie PSH

I like this picture very much...
beautiful lady and the bubble...
2039236503_4efbea6e.jpg

web_2039236503_45f79d88.jpg
Attachments:
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by kimloveeun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Xiaohye27, mariana

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 4 weeks ago #120917

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
as well all know, why we love her because of her beauty inside and out !

:kiss1: :kiss1:

:touched :touched :touched

[ #박신혜 #ParkShinHye ] #2015DreamofAngel #inShanghai 박신혜, #상해팬미팅 눈물 "팬사랑 있어 모든 일 가능하다"
cr: PSH_Baidu Bar/Salt Ent.

media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?...id=20150330141714118

read it.

think the site has a translations.
i cant open it by this time, something wrong in my connection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 9 years 4 weeks ago #120918

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
as well all know, why we love her because of her beauty inside and out !

:kiss1: :kiss1:

:touched :touched :touched

[ #박신혜 #ParkShinHye ] #2015DreamofAngel #inShanghai 박신혜, #상해팬미팅 눈물 "팬사랑 있어 모든 일 가능하다"
cr: PSH_Baidu Bar/Salt Ent.

media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?...id=20150330141714118

read it.

think the site has a translations.
i cant open it by this time, something wrong in my connection.

CBU8B46UgAA0509.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.297 seconds