Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 9 months ago #129556

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Thanks for the news sis@nicole @jhen30..

Whoa! Lucky fans indeed..Both Taiwan and Shenzhen were both included in her asian tour last year.. 2 consecutive years with Shinhye.. :luvluv:

Ah right.. Tongyi wil be sponsoring her FM @Shenzhen..
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by seirazde.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy, jhen30, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 9 months ago #130000

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
I dont know where and how to buy this tickets..

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 9 months ago #130007

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
More infos :

Park Shin Hye 2015 Asian Tour - Dream of Angel in Taiwan Information in taiwan

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 9 months ago #130032

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Wishing.....that she'll come back in Manila too....

CJPdt3gUkAALJ1u.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, purplecharm09, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 9 months ago #130034

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
Dream Of Angel‬ Taiwan FM will donate 200 TWD for each ticket sale to latest victims of Taiwan waterpark explosion

11665756_1075135825848722_609633152579666344_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 9 months ago #130035

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
Thank you! It is really good to hear Shin Hye Together with the organisers of this event will donate part of the tickets prices sold to the fire tragedy inTaiwan. She really has an Angels heart! :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Kiki22.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 9 months ago #130048

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
全球巨星娛樂 Global Superstars Entertainment FB(2015.07.07)

Changed their cover photo as PSH on it.
CJOQV4cVEAA7RCI.jpg

CJOQV_tUEAAwfim.jpg

and updated Taiwan's Fanmeeting
CJPrDnUVEAEjY01.jpg

cr: styleh
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz, aki_lala

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 9 months ago #130049

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star

Posters / Photos to be featured for deam Of Angel Fan Meeting in Taiwan
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz, aki_lala

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 9 months ago #130081

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 9 months ago #130153

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Ticket prices for the TW FM..

12.png

Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.882 seconds