Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #127815

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
I reached World Trade Centre at past eleven this morning after my Doctor check up. I went for dining and shopping to redeem the ticket for fan sign meeting at past twelve i queue for my ticket and at 1:00 pm i got my ticket. I`m so excited to meet Shin Hye in person!

20150606_130923.jpg

IMG_20150606_144308.jpg
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Lina507.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, Joshinax and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #127818

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Great sis @Lina.....i am happy and excited for you!
Please hug Shin Hye for us.....and tell her we truly love her :)
Will be waiting for your fan account sis....
You are one blessed fan :heartsh:
Oh and please come by more often sis....
Don't make us miss you too much :)

sis @nicole.....yes i am envious too....i can't hide it LOL

:luvluv: :ding:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Lina507, Nicole Park, Maris, sonia loubaresse, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #127822

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Sis Lina !!!! If i will be given a chance to meet you this time, i will really STEAL YOUR TICKET ! :wahaha :wahaha

=D =D =D =D =D =D =D

:-V :-V :-V :-V

Please take 1 million photos of it ! =D =D =D

Its really great ! I envy you. ! I went in HK its 3 yrs ago i think, now youll be meeting her on stage ! WAHHHHHHHHH

:throw: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw:

:throw: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw:

Ill just study schooling first ... :shy: :shy: :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Lina507, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, BadBat

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #127826

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
OMG...OMG..OMG..

Sis Lina!!!!
I am crying!!!! Happiness Overload!!!

Finally : YOU DID IT!!!!!!

Hugs.

Now I am counting day....I am so so so so so so happy for you Sis.

I want to dance!!!!
11260071_950910828287434_1525863444_n.gif

May Everyone have a great weekend
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Lina507, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, BadBat

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #127827

• Lina507
  • Administrator
Shin Hye is coming to Hong Kong for an Autograph Event only. The fan sign meeting will be held at the shopping mall of World Trade Centre.

At first i thought Dream Of Angel in Hong Kong is a fan meeting with fans that she will dance and sing but this time is not. :huh:

Anyway, it`s fine coz i`ll have a chance to see her in person. :ding:

Sis Jen, i`ll try my best to be here more often! I miss you all too and nice to see that we have new addition to our family.

Welcome Ken, looking forward to see you sharing your post.
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #127828

• Lina507
  • Administrator
Sis Elana, yes i did it! Looking forward to that day, i`m so excited to meet her! :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #127835

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
A fan Updated her Twitter and found this..
CGzr3IsW0AA-1b4.jpg

you are the luckiest StarlightAngels now
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, sarah.94

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #127836

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
How sad, they say it will be mini fanmeeting but its just like a fansigning event..

ctto

Are these are the tickets?

CGlP0HdXIAMLacm.jpg

CGlP13LWwAANhdI.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, sarah.94, kenho85

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #127843

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Woah..... I am thrilled for your sis @Lina !! Hugs !! more like envious that you will see, meet and greet our beautiful Park Shin Hye up close. :) you make me feel I am home when you come by.
:heartsh:

Enjoy and have fun... make the most of your fangirling... specially enjoy the moments too !

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #127860

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
CGynsh_VIAAUGgD.jpg

CGzZVldUcAAIxMM.jpg

CGzZVlSVAAA4IdY.jpg

ctto :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.358 seconds