Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #128576

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
you're right @kiki
:heartsh:

There's almost no chance that Shinhye will ever start a movie or drama this late in August.
There is only the possibility of her having more fan meetings before school starts or my favorite PD Na may get her for the next season as the "luggage lady" for grandpa's and this will start filming in August !! Remember Shinhye mentioned in 3MAD that she plans to backpack ! I am hoping and :pray: that she will join them..... PD Na loves Shinhye !! and so do we. :kiss:
:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #128578

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hello sis @eve.....have a nice day ahead :)

Saw these beautiful pics of Shin Hye......can't help but share it here

CHeTniRUEAAfHAA.jpg

CHeTnkVUsAESArX.jpg

CHeTnk3UMAAZRGw.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Nicole Park, Maris, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #128579

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
times that i saw her smile despite of the circumstances she is passing that day....

CHeTTGfUwAAQ2sv.jpg

CHeTTGkUsAAKyP8.jpg

CHeTTGxUcAAFS6Z.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Nicole Park, Maris, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, kenho85

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #128634

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
(2015.06.15) wtcmore Fb & IG update :heartsh: :heartsh:

CHiOAK2VAAAgnTh.jpg

CHiOAK3UMAAonK7.jpg

CHiOAK4UcAEz5oQ.jpg

CHiOAK4UMAI0LIT.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #128643

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, BadBat, kenho85

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #128645

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, kenho85

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #128709

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star

cr: Next magazine hk
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #128739

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Thank you Kiki !

HD here !

CHwCwpvUMAAgo4X.jpg

CHwCwpxUwAAhxhD.jpg

CHwCwpxUMAE4yMT.jpg

CHwCwpxUMAAseno.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #128770

• purplecharm09
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 351
Park Shin-hye Holds First Hong Kong Fan Meeting in Success
June 18, 2015

Actress Park Shin-hye held her first Hong Kong fan meeting in huge success.

On June 18th, Park’s agency S.A.L.T Entertainment released photos of the actress, which are from her first fan meeting held on June 13 at WTC More Mall in Hong Kong.

Continuing the Asian Tour for three consecutive years, she once again had an unforgettable time with her fans by holding various events such as a press interview, autograph signing event alongside the fan meeting.

While she has visited the country for promotion events and filming before, it was her first time to visit Hong Kong to hold the fan meeting exclusively.

A number of fans and media press flocked to the airport to see the lovely actress, which was followed by a warm welcome, proving her popularity in the country.

On the day of the fan meeting, the fans were able to catch up on her life, and they had an enjoyable time by having various events. In one of the event, fans got to style themselves on the actress.

The conference hall was filled with heat and excitement as more than 40 media outlets in Hong Kong attended the event, such as Apple Daily, TVB E-NEWS, Oriental Daily, Ming Pao Weekly and many more. The Korean actress soon is said to have mesmerized everyone with not only her beauty but also her generous fan service and gentle soul. The media press covered stories of Park Shin-hye’s visit and reported, “Park Shin-hye made eye contacts with all of her fans and we coud tell why she is loved so much by everyone.”

Many are expecting her to become a global star actress.

credit: Han Jihee (getitk.com)
Photo by S.A.L.T. Entertainment
English Translation by Veronica Choi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #128803

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi @kiki when our mods come they can move your post in the "interviews" forum... :)

Source: www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=22742

Park Shin Hye had her first fan meeting in Hong Kong.

On June 13, she had a press conference, fan meeting and signing event at WTC More Mall in Hong Kong and had a special time with the local fans. She has visited the country several times for filming or event participations, but it was her first time to visit there for her solo event. Thus, there were many fans and media gathered to welcome her from the airport.

At the fan meeting, Park Shin Hye talked about her recent days and tried her best to communicate with the fans. In addition, the press conference held in Hong Kong gathered about 40 mass media and the site was full of fever.

Particularly, Hong Kong media focused on her attitudes saying, “We could recognize her as a great artist that cares for her fans sincerely” and reported her visit for the fan meeting in Hong Kong.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will continue her Asia tour. (photo by S.A.L.T Entertainment)

hmmm... Shinhye will have more Asia tour per her agency.... No movie?
:pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.858 seconds