Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #128975

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Looks As Beautiful In Business Wear As She Does In Formal Dresses
BY ADRIENNE STANLEY

Actress Park Shin Hye is beautiful in summer business wear for an upcoming issue of the Chinese-language publication, Ming Pao Weekly. On June 20, the Hong Kong outlet shared a photo of the "Pinocchio" star for its upcoming issue. According to the Facebook page of Ming Pao Weekly, Park is a notable Korean star who had appeared with several leading men.

image-535.jpg

"Park Shin Hye is the envy of thousands of girls, for her involvement with Korea's most popular flower boy's: Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin, Jang Geun Suk, and Jung Yong Hwa,
" said a representative for Ming Pao Weekly, on the outlet's Facebook page.

image-536.jpg

On June 13, the 25-year-old Hallyu star appeared before eager fans in Hong Kong, as part of her on-going Dream of Angel tour. The autograph event successfully took place at the World Centre at Causeway Bay.

image-538.jpg

According to a report from Hanbook Ilbo, she was thrilled to appear in Hong Kong, for her first solo event. "I appeared in Hong Kong for shooting or vacation breaks, but this is the first time I have seen my fans, by myself," said Park.

image-537.jpg

Her photos for Mang Pao Weekly follow the release of her latest pictorial for Bruno Magli. Park is an endorsement representative for the Italian brand and is depicted in business wear, accompanied by the Daniela purse. Bruno Magli released the latest photos on June 20, highlighting her airport style.
She has yet to announce her next project, but Park is included in the ensemble cast of the arthouse film, "The Beauty Inside." Her film, "The Royal Tailor" continues to receive attention from movie buffs and is included in the lineup of the upcoming New York Asian Film Festival.

My Note
The question is........
Is there any type of dress she does not look good❓
It does not have to be business, formal, casual, nightwear.........even one that may be like a sack ......she will look good basically because of her natural beauty and perfectly toned body.....
Just saying.....
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, elankham, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue and this user have 2 others thankyou

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #128976

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Pleasant Evening Sis Maris,
Wish you enjoy your break fast.
Thanks for the awesome updates Sis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, Jenzzy, aki_lala

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #129008

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Do we have it already here?
Dream of angel in HK

Credit to the uploader
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #129018

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
50621 Park Shin Hye Star Talk Hong Kong interview

wish I know what is she talking about...

CIBWMO8VEAAlSbD.jpg

CIBWNWOUwAE-2Mx.jpg

thanks PSH DC
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #129032

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
2015.06.21 #ParkShinHye's interview with Hong Kong TV J2 "Star Talk" ENG SUB

cr PSH Arab fans
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #129033

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
I will summarise from chinese to english (so it might not be totally accurate)

I = interviewer
P= PSH

I: Today at startalk we have a Korean actress as our guest, she debut as child actress, has acted in many likeable tv series, and acted in many lovable roles. It also brought her many awards. Let us welcome Park shin hye.
I: Park shin hye, hello!
P: yes, hello
I: really very happy to meet you for the first time
P: very happy to see you
I: please say something to greet your HK fans
P: HK fans, hello, I am Park shin hye, very happy to meet everyone
I: This is the first time you had a fan-signing event in HK. What are your feelings?
P: Even though it is my first time in HK for fan-signing event, but I have been to HK before, it doesn't feel unfamiliar. HK is a place where I feel very close to. Nowadays fans...when I am in other countries...holding fan meeting, fans from countries nearby will attend, including HK fans therefore I don't feel uneasy or unfamiliar, (feel) very comfortable.
I: HK audience love to watch your tv series and films, out of so many roles which one is your favourite?
P: To choose one is very difficult. All the productions are precious to me, all are unforgettable. However, if I have to choose a role, allowing overseas fans to know me first such as [You're beautiful], [The inheritors], and the most recent [Pinocchio], yes, I will choose those if I has to select.
I: You acted with many male partners, which one is the most unforgettable and most liked?
P: Every actor has their charm, whilst filming have good rapport, all of them are very good, such as JGS is like that, LMH also, LJS, KWB, also me and the sunbaenim from [Miracle in cell 7] have very good rapport. When acting I feel I am able to meet very good actors and productions.
I: In 'Pinocchio' when you lie, you immediately hiccup. Do you have similar habits?
P: When I lie I don't have anything in particular. However, my parents can tell if I lie. Maybe because we have been together for a long time, they can tell immediately. The habit I have if I lie, when nervous, difficult to say, maybe frequently touch my hair.
I: Recently, in a variety program which you appeared in you were very impressive. Did the cooking, washing, what most housewives do. At home do you like to cook?
P: Previously, when there was a family gathering I will frequently cook. Because I like to eat, I like to cook for myself and others. Since my parents opened their restaurant business, I don't frequently cook anymore. Instead when I travel with friends, I cook then. Normally, I hardly cook.
I: What is your favourite food?
P: Because I really like kimchi, dishes with kimchi I will like such as kimchi pot, kimchi stew and fried kimchi.
I: I like kimchi too.
P: really?
I: I would like to know who has tried your cooking?
P: my friends, people from my company. Due to excursions and sightseeing, I have cooked for people around me.
I: what did your friends think of your cooking?
P: they say I am like a mother!
I: previously, you said you wanted to get married at 23. Then, you said later around 30. What are your thoughts on marriage now?
P: As I gradually age, marriage also slowly pushed back. Even if I say I want to marry early, the oppas/onnies around me say 'as you slowly grow up, you will change and hope to get married later'. It's strange, oppas/onnies predictions seems very accurate. Because the things I want to do and the things I can do have increased. (I) would like more time, so marriage should be delayed.
I: when you have the chance to become someone's wife, have you thought about what marriage life would be like?
P: Be like friends, comfortable, free, warm type of family. This is what I have always dreamed of. Can frequently communicate with the kids, have a relationship like friends and get along freely, a happy and sweet family. Very simple and plain type.
I: How many children do you want?
P: Best to have one boy and one girl. At the very least two (kids).
I: To have a happy and sweet family, you partner is very important. What are the qualities you want in your spouse?
P: Hope he has leadership qualities, but not too over-powering, can take care of family, humorous. Hopes the family can live together laughing happily.
I: hobbies?
P: my dad likes to exercise as a family, since young I followed dad and learnt sports, such as badminton, bowling, hopes he is good at those...exercising with the family that type of person.
I: you debut as a child, been in the entertainment industry for a long time. What are the things you think you have gained and lost?
P: The things I have gained, compared to others, maybe earlier success. In contrast, talking about things lost, because from an early stage have decided what route (to take), in order not to break away from the original route, need to give up things have increased. For example, compared to others, the attention received by people, hidden jealously between friends, have to endure by oneself.
I: You have been very successful in the entertainment industry with popular works and many fans. If you had the chance to choose again would you be an actress or another lifestyle?
P: Because being an actress has many charms, if have to choose, will be very difficult. If choose to become an actress again, what I have experienced from young...I think I will choose a different way to experience the actress route. Even if I choose to be an actress again, I will go in a different route to what it is now.
I: what work plans do you have in the near future?
P: firstly, this year will continue to select a script. Around August will start again Asia fan meeting. In July, will rest a bit. Predict in august, will begin to work again.
I: Lastly, please say something to your HK fans
P: Like this coming to HK for fan-signing event, is a very short and precious time. I will bring good work to greet everyone as soon as possible, so that next year will have more time to meet everyone. I will work even harder. Wishing everyone healthy. Please give me a lot of love and attention. Thank you.
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Kiki22.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #129069

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Holy@kiki22,
Thank so much for your hard working.
Translating is not simple work. I know it's hard.
Thanks again for sharing. I really appreciate it.
Good news from the interview,
she said she will start working on August.
And she will do FM also on August.
Shin Hye fighting!!!!!

CIBWNWOUwAE-2Mx.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #129077

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952

cr: orientalsunday magazine.
Caption reads: Youthful makeup, attractive see-through deep blue dress, especially eye-catching long legs.
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Kiki22.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 10 months ago #129094

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
thx @kiki22 for the translation...

are this clip has been broadcast in utube?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in Hong Kong 8 years 9 months ago #129153

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
China JD.com ( 京東商城 ) Promotion material ( cr: 12345678DAF Baidubar )

CIEFXGtUcAEa4Oz.jpg

CIEFXHQUMAAjT32.jpg

Thank sis @kiki for the transaltions. ( i guess next time we should hide it //lol/)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds