Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 8 years 6 months ago #137841

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
My opinions - JYH and PSH are friends for that he was not able to relax when kissing her OR he has feelings for her but shy to show it on screen. You know in real life when you like a boy, you tend to be shy when you are with him - that kind of feeling.
What was he like in We Got Married? Was he like that with his virtual wife? I didn't watch it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 8 years 5 months ago #138790

• DOH
  • Gold Star
After watching the videos (10 parts) on Drama Cast Comments on You've Fallen For Me (Heartstrings) posted above by Sis@Maris, I found the answer to LS's acting in the final kiss - PURE!

These videos gave you an insight on the story and their acting. You will learn why LKW had to fall from the stairs and how the script was re-written. It is interesting to know the real situation of filming this drama.

Hope they do this for every drama so that viewers understand why they acted the way they act in the drama.

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 8 years 5 months ago #139724

• DOH
  • Gold Star
CS9-OnAWwAAfUKp.jpg

cr owner

Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.141 seconds