Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59720

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Another detailed pics of HS Ost part 2 ;

ost.jpg

ost1.jpg

ost2.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, fae016

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59722

• Ellizs
more pics, , ,

ost3.jpg

ost4.jpg

ost5.jpg

ost6.jpg

Cr : rainbow bus 网 + HS Baidu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, Vicky, fae016

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59749

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Thank you sisters for all the beautiful and colorful pix of HS! Shin Hye looks sooooooooo pretty! So photogenic!

Come to think of it, Shin Hye was again surrounded by flower boys in this series: Yong Hwa of course, Kang Min Hyuk, Lee Hyun Jin, and Oh Won Bin! Wish the 2 had bigger roles! Won Bin didn't even have a name in the series!

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59769

I want the novel so bad but wonder if they will ever release in difference languages????:S

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59805

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Mandy wrote:
Come to think of it, Shin Hye was again surrounded by flower boys in this series: Yong Hwa of course, Kang Min Hyuk, Lee Hyun Jin, and Oh Won Bin! Wish the 2 had bigger roles! Won Bin didn't even have a name in the series!

@Mandy: I was thinking the same thoughts you have...Like GoMinan, Kyuwon was again surrounded by TONS of flower boys in HS:
From Shin to JH to the other 2 bands to KiYoung to her director and the director's asst who at the end got stuck with the leader of 3 angry girls!!!

her boyfriend LeeShin
YongShin_2011-09-10.png

her Director (i just remembered, didn't Yonghwa do this to her during YAB BTS?
8_2.jpg

KiYoung whose voice and abs were to die for!
115.jpg

the poetic and hungry JH
265365_125798240838405_120846544666908_222855_2729164_o.jpg

SM and KY....they're handsome guys...too bad they didn't get better girls...(i could have settled for KW's bffs)
eb848c-eb82b4eab28c-ebb098ed9688ec96b4-e14-110817-hdtv-h264-450p-omg-avi0115.jpg

Ohwonbin and the other band member....i can't find their pics...so sorry...

and who wouldn't fall for someone as gracious as this girl? I heard that YongHwa was there when they were shooting this dance scene even though it was just the director and KyuWon...YongHwa I'm sure was very impressed with ShinHye's dancing prowess!!!
Fallen15-0025.jpg

I think this is what YH/Shin will do ALL the time since ShinHye's always surrounded by flower boys!!!
137.jpg

I don't think I've shared this one here yet:
Because I MISS YOU:
YHSHWaterColor_2011-09-10.jpg
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ellizs, Lina507, tulipanns, Vicky, connies, paire, love_geunshin, yunihz

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59816

• thienducbmt
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 4
thank you for sending me this information
I enjoyed
shin hye is at present the music of li hong ky
Now I need information shows that
:-V :-V :-V :-V :-V :-V :-V :-V :-V :-V :-V

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59833

• Mandy
Hi Almontel

Thanks for the beautiful pix of Shin Hye and the hot pix of the flower boys.

Here's a pic of Oh Won Bin and Song Se Hyun (the other band guy):

334925701.jpg

Did you know Song Se Hyun is the younger brother of FT Island Member Song Seung Hyun? He's only 17 but he's already so tall. So, in addition to Shin Hye and Yong Hwa being in this series, Lee Hong Ki has so many reasons to watch and visit the cast. FT Island sung a song for the series, Oh Won Bin was a former member, AND Song Se Hyun is the younger brother of one of his bandmates!

Yeah, I read about Yong Hwa watching Shin Hye dance. I am sure he was mega impressed and further captivated by Shin Hye.
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tulipanns, Vicky, yunihz

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59915

• Mandy
I'm a bit disappointed....actually more sad than disappointed. Looks like the HS OST 2 did not have any more new songs from the series. I really wanted to hear the duets sung by Hyun Jin and Shin Hye and the other songs that Yong Hwa sang! :( I just don't understand why they didn't release it. Almost all the songs were released for YAB....

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59922

• Ellizs
Another ‘‘HeartStrings’’ BTS ;

Handsome Lee Shin

Leeshin.jpg

Attachment Leeshin2.jpg not found

Attachment Leeshin1.jpg not found

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59923

• Ellizs
Cute and Beautiful Gyu won ;

Kyuwon.jpg

gyuwon_2011-09-12.jpg

kyuwon_2011-09-12.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: ck0419
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.884 seconds