Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59169

• Rosie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 921
hi everyone...suffering from Heartstrings withdrawal syndrome...
it's gotten sooo bad that i wrote a fanfic about.

anyways, glad Heartstrings continues to be appreciated...

btw, dunno if this is the right thread to post this but totally loving the vid!

credits to chiara:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, paire

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59185

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Annie is right! I'm greedy and I want both MinMin and YongShin to win best couple awards! They are definitely my absolute favorite couples for this year!!

I'm just listening to HS OST. Hopefully I can get the new OST songs soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tulipanns

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59200

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
It's WED and I'm still MISSING HS and our DOOLEY couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i went to soompi if they have any news and 'saturn' posted this, it was the radio translation of the conversation....love love love it!!!
now their conversation just added in a totally different meaning to me...we know for a fact now that the song SH sang was one of her fave CNBlue song and listens to it everytime it rains...:ding:

someone also mentioned that they may be RELEASING another OST and they're asking FNC if they can...that will be truly AWESOME!!!
I can't wait for my CDs to come...maybe I should just drive up to LA and buy them at the korean music store....we'll see....

credit: saturn@soompi
Full audio file www.sendspace.com/file/ri0awr
Full Korean script www.sendspace.com/file/lxhkxf

I translated my favorite part, talking about music, especially CNBLUE related.

(20:45~)
DJ: I know you listen to various music a lot. I want to know what music you two are listeng to these days. What type of music do you like?
YH: I listen to pop music a lot. Also I listen to trendy K-pop. What I've fallen for now is FTisland - Hello hello.
DJ: What a good relationship!
YH: I like this song very much.
(Hello Hello is played and Yonghwa sings along)
DJ: If you descibe the relationship of FT island and CNBLUE in one word? Not a family, not a friend
SH: Rival in good faith?
YH: Uh... How to say? Marbles in a bag! I feel like we are together in a bag. Being put into a bag.
DJ: That's cute! Since when have you been close with FT island guys?
YH: Of course we've met through our company. After we made debut, we became closer.
We talk about music together a lot. We are saying "FTisland and CNBLUE must have a joint concert!"
When we were at the year end awards together, we felt a sense of satisfaction. We are trying to help each other.
DJ: Yeh I saw you guys at the year end awards, the joint stage of two bands. Although the live performance was not allowed, you guys were really gorgeous.
YH: I really want to have a joint concert. It must be very funny.
DJ: You are in same company. You can do it soon, right?
YH: We are planning it. Company try to do once.
DJ: Ah I see. I will surely be there to cheer you up.
YH: Please sing a song, live singing
DJ: Me? You talk about that kind of thing to my manager.
YH: Because it's a business?

(logo song)
DJ: The logo song was sung by Monday kids. Wasn't it cheesy?
We've heard FT island - Hello Hello which Yonghwa has fallen for. Now let's listen to a song which Shinhye has fallen for.
SH: My selection is 'Love rides rain' (CNBLUE).
DJ: Wow... How sincere you are.
SH: That's my real favorite song.
YH: Yeh she really likes it.
SH: I used to ask him to play this song at the filming location.
YH: Then I say, "It's Jonghyun's song."
SH: To tease him, I say, to me personally, Jonghyun's voice is more attractive than Yonghwa's voice.
DJ: See, you are the type of person who makes people want to tease you. I keep wanting to tease you too.
YH: Maybe I am that type of person.
SH: Isn't his(Jonghyun's) voice so attractive? He has different feeling from Yonghwa's.
YH: Umhahahahaha
SH: I like Yonghwa's voice... I even heard 'Y why' before the album was released. I was so curious, so I asked him to let me listen to it. But I like 'Love rides rain' too. Well, I came back to 'Love rides rain' again. :)
DJ: You must feel good to hear that she likes CNBLUE song.
YH: I feel good.
SH: But he didn't give me signed CD yet.
DJ: Not yet?
SH: I was sad, so much.
DJ: Maybe he even doesn't remember it.
SH: We didn't have time to meet.
YH: We couldn't meet during CNBLUE promotion period.
DJ: Give her one tomorrow.
SH: I was joking. I will buy one with my money. (sulky)
DJ: When do you listen to CNBLUE music?
SH: Mostly I listen to it at my car. When I feel excited, I listen to exciting songs. When it rains, I listen to this song most.
YH: I also listen to this song everytime it rains.
DJ: It's raining season now. This song is for this season.
YH: Yes, this song aims raining season.
DJ: You must have at least one rain song. I have 'Umbrella and raining sound', when it rains, this song is aired a lot on the radio.
We heard CNBLUE - Love rides rain.
DJ: Next song is Yonghwa's choice, 'Give a little more'
YH: It's Maroon5. Not long ago, I listened to all Maroon5 songs I have again. Among them, I was stuck to this song.
Maroon5 music is public feeling but also very polished. I listen to them a lot to research their sound. I really like it. The voice is attractive.
DJ: Yonghwa's voice is attractive too.
YH: Thank you.
DJ: I felt Yonghwa's vibration is affected by Maroon5.
YH: Because I like it. Ah~ I should have been their concert. I couldn't go, because of the filming.
DJ: Both of you couldn't? Ah that's so sad.
YH: Our members went.
DJ: Ah how envious.
YH: They explained me how the scene was. How much I was jealous of them... I was so much sad.
SH: Recently there were many concerts of foreign musicians. I wanted to go to John Legend concert too. But I couldn't go at all due to the filming.
YH: Yes, we are not watching any concerts.
SH: I could get invitation. But I had to reject, 'I am sorry, I can't go.'
DJ: You must be so sad. You guys are filming drama with these sacrificings. I think I must concede Wednesday and Thursday to 'Heartstrings'
Let's listen to 4th song. It's Shinhye's choice.
SH: I like Taru - Night Flying. I love Indi band very much. When I appear at a radio show, I always recommend indi band music. Taru is the only female singer I like.
DJ: Her voice is charming and cute.
SH: I want to have her voice.
DJ: Shinhye has pretty voice too. Your singing voice.
SH: No. My voice is too twangy.
YH: Shinhye is a good singer. She recorded OST at my company's recording studio. So I went to the office and volunteered to listen to her rough, unmixed voice.
SH: Why did you 'volunteer' to listen to it? Why?
YH: She did well.
SH: Minhyuk also suddenly came to me and said, "Nuna, I listened to your song well."
DJ: How embarrassing.
SH: So I said, "Uh did you hear it?" He answered, 'Yes, it was being operated.' You should have listened to it after being operated. Why did you?
YH: When a recorded song is operated, usually it should be replayed over 100 times. I listened to it quite a lot.
DJ: I like Taru's voice but I like Shinhye's voice a lot too.
SH: Thank you.
DJ: For that, how about listening to Park Shinhye's song today? How do you think about it?
YH: Wow, I want to listen to. She sang You're Beautiful OST too.
DJ: Yeh I know. She is proved in public.
SH: Ah you don't mean to sing live? No? You will play CD? I was surprised.
DJ: Of course I will play CD. So we've heard 'Yonghwa and Shinhye have fallen for these songs'. In short, 'Yong Shin Ban No.'
YH: Woohahahaha Ah! I should have not laughed like this. I laughed too hard.
DJ: Ah image making for the drama? I was going to play at least one full song. I will play Park Shinhye's song. We can't skip it.
YH: Today, I want to listen to the full song.
DJ: I will play 'Lovely day' by all means.
(Lovely day - Park Shinhye)
(~29:30)

another nice MV...credit: isasaye:
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tulipanns, connies

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59315

• thienducbmt
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 4
images of the shin hye is so cute
she is very beautiful
heartstings hopes the dramas to be a hit in the coming weeks in Vietnam and other countries
I hope to keep track of your movie

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59324

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I love ther radio interview! Even though I couldn't see their physical interaction, they even sounded so cute together!=X

I love how Shin Hye will not pick Yong Hwa no matter what - she will pick FT ISLAND over CN BLUE, and she would pick Jong Hyun over Yong Hwa! =D

Same as before, I hope their friendship continues to flourish, hope they hang out more often, and I hope they have more projects together down the road when they are older!!!:pray:

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59450

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Gyu won wearing Junhee glasses ;

LeeKyuwon.jpg

Lee shin ;

Leeshin_2011-09-05.jpg

Jun hee ;

Junhee.jpg

cr : HS Baidu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, Vicky

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59525

• emmie.yu
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 89
For those of you who are patiently waiting for the release of the You've Fallen for Me DVD
Here's some information (of some sort I guess....)
According to DC gall, it's been confirmed that the DVD will be released...
However, it seems that JS Picture is going to simply release the aired version of the drama.

So... In hopes of better quality DVD... DC gall is campaigning.
They are encouraging fans to send e-mail of their wish list to the producer of DVD
Hoping that the DVD will be more than just simple reproduction of the aired episodes but will include director's cut / specials/ NG scenes/ makings etc...

When you get a chance send e-mail / fax of your opinion to JS Pictures ^^
e-mail address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

(feel free to share the e-mail address with any other You've Fallen for Me fans/ sites etc)

the posting simply ask the you e-mail with following messages....
1. please release all ... prior edit.... non-edited version all the director's cut (since there are multiple directors... don't leave any out)
2. release all NG scenes
3. include true making BTS not the home page version... real making of the drama
4. include commentaries and interviews of the actors
5. release / reproduce quality posters (that are already in existence) and scripts

cr:soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59558

• paire
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 103
Thanks emmie.yu, just sent my request to JS Pictures. Come on everyone let's e-mail our request and purchase the DVD to support Heartstrings.

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59574

• Roxy-T
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 228
Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa with CEMULA bags... =3

bqxx.jpg

And our pretty Shiney... :luvluv: :luvluv:

kvucw.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, Vicky

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59595

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Alexis dearest,

Thanks for the updates and pictures..

Both are really match with the bags..

hugs-14_2011-09-07.jpg
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.828 seconds