Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59030

• bluelilac17
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 334
Saturn in soompi made a good observation duing this scene...;)

HS_ep11_01.jpg

More on their date...:luvluv:

dbe55a13c4782b9c0bd187d.jpg

10943170590281680144.gif

63190704435842348293.gif

There's something about the Dooley couple that always makes me SMILE! Just like this MV by Svetik...:)

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, gailnav, Lina507, tulipanns, Rosie, connies, kincade, ck0419

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59046

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa! i still miss our Dooley Couple and yesterday, that's all i did was watch HS from start to finish!!!
i'm just glad that you guys are still here and you're continually giving us more pics and clips and more HS news!!! thank you so much!!!

did you also notice that the only time the Dooley couple wore the same outfit was when they were sitting by the bench and Shin showed KW the pics he'd taken at Jeju? While they re-enacted the scene at the bus for their second meeting, we can see shin and KW wear the exact same blue clothes they wore back then and they were wearing it at that exact same moment while they were discussing having met before by the bench!!! and i love the part where KyuWon said something like 'so, you liked me first'...ke ke ke.. soooooooooooooo sweet!!!

i love those love stares that Shin was giving KW, i'm thinking it was actually YH who was or has fallen for Shin Hye! he's such a handsome guy, isn't he??? they're just a very cute couple...what is it about ShinHye that no matter who she's with, she just oozes with appealing chemistry, be it LeeWan or Geunsuk or YongHwa! unbelievably beautiful and oozing with sex appeal is probably why!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluelilac17

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59048

• bluelilac17
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 334
Hi Almontel! I feel the same way as you! I kept watching HS but I still miss them! That's why I ended up posting here so I can have a diversion! hehe! Turning addiction into something more meaningful! Sharing HS experience for those who still miss it and for those who haven't seen it. ;)

Regarding outfits...Our Dooley couple always wear matching outfits! Before they are like Pink and Blue and when they started dating, even their outfits blend well together! Blue-blue, Pink-pink, White-white...here are some pics...:luvluv:

2e55a76bdd0af08409fa93b.jpg

bscap0181.jpg

bscap00172.jpg

~~Shin Hye looks good with anyone! I even liked her chemistry with her ahjussi in Kimcheed radish cubes! Add to that their cute chemistry of George Hu! ;) I think it is also because she is naturally nice, bubbly, easy to get along and just so lovable! Acting with her is not tasking and it allows her partner to easily get into the character because she works well with them. She is a talented and gifted actress! I simply adore her! :)

~~It's funny how people say that JYH was not really acting but he was just being himself during his scenes with Lee Kyu Won...maybe yes or maybe not...but if he really turned himself to Lee Shin and he embodied all Lee Shin's emotions then a part of YH does come out. I think it's not hard to fall for LKW because she is so full of life! Add to that the fact that SH is beautiful inside and out! Hehe! Being close friends in real life helped YH and SH to portray their roles well because they are already comfotable around each other so acting like lovers although awkward and embarrassing at times for them, on cam...it worked! I dare say...whenever they look at each other, it's simply...Magic! ^_^

Oh and here's the pic you're telling us about...I like this scene! So cute! :)

aa11.jpg
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by bluelilac17.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, tulipanns, iloveHACCI, kwinna, ck0419

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59082

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
@Sis Chie, you make this thread alive again!:luvluv:

Thanks to your posted pictures, videos and view s of Heartstrings and our Duos!:superkiss:

I really miss them, their chemistry and the sweet stares of yonghwa to shinhye.:ding:

I love their scene in the Art Gallery, they were so funny and seem they enjoy the scenes.

Shin Hye is always a special girl to any of her leading man; she has this charisma that attracts her male partner. I liked Shin Hye’s chemistry

with Lee Wan, I hope they will have a chance to partner again after Lee Wan finish his military service.
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluelilac17

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59084

• Lina507
  • Administrator
@Sis Almontel, I also love those stares of Shin to Gyu Won …I can feel the love and sweet stares of Yonghwa, he is really a nice cute guy.

I don’t know if they will have a chance to partner again, I’ll be missing them together.

Yes, no matter who Shin Hye partnered with, there’s always chemistry between them. I love to see again the partner of Lee Wan and

Shin Hye. I hope they will have a chance to partner again after Lee Wan's service in the military.
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59086

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Lina507 wrote:
@Sis Almontel, I also love those stares of Shin to Gyu Won …I can feel the love and sweet stares of Yonghwa, he is really a nice cute guy.

I don’t know if they will have a chance to partner again, I’ll be missing them together.

Yes, no matter who Shin Hye partnered with, there’s always chemistry between them. I love to see again the partner of Lee Wan and

Shin Hye. I hope they will have a chance to partner again after Lee Wan's service in the military.
Hi sis Lina, I pray for that too. :pray: :pray: :pray:

When will Lee Wan end his military service?
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59087

• Lina507
  • Administrator
@Sis Humilis, Lee Wan reported to his service last July 2010, so that means we still have to wait for another year! :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59090

• trix1307
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 257
a very nice vid of HS from start to finish
Thanks to KolorfulPalette

we can rewatch HS from ep 1-15 in just almost 4mins. :wahaha :touched

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, tulipanns, bluelilac17, love_geunshin

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59092

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Nice video! I literally felt like I watched HS all over again in less than 4 mins!

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59097

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Thank you ALL!!!

i love that video too and made sure I made a positive comment!!! like you mandy, i literally saw the whole HS episodes in less than 4 minutes!!! i just might make another vid like it....ke ke ke...

i'm still Missing YongShin and our dooley couple....Yonghwa seems to be more handsome nowadays...and Shin Hye will always be beautiful to me...even though i'm sad she didn't make the top 50 most beautiful KStars by YStar!!! hmmmmmpppphhhhh!!!
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.638 seconds