Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 8 months ago #58716

• Rosie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 921
I stumbled upon this vid... and it is so beautiful... really love this song!

cr: babocheoreom @ yt
Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Rosie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, tulipanns, bluelilac17, paire, kristen

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 8 months ago #58742

• bluelilac17
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 334
Hi Stars and Hearties! I'm kinda feeling sad upon reading Saturn's post in HS soompi thread about how hard it was for Yong Hwa and Shin Hye to film HS. Having said this, I also admire them more for their hard work, professionalism, good attitude, cheerfulness and amazing determination. The heartstrings' cast did went through a lot and I'm forever grateful to them for giving us a wonderful drama!

Here's Saturn's post taken from Heartstrings Soompi thread. Thanks Saturn! ^_^

Scripts are released to the ep 15. I just read all.

ep14. The ramen scene, script is more detailed. there are more cute scenes and more conversation in the script.
I guess it was shortened because there's no kitchen in Shin's house.

ep15, When Gyuwon knew everything about Shin's wrist, she came to Shin's practice room.
At the script, she hits Shin. But in the drama, she didn't. Shin was sitting, and Gyuwon was standing. It wasn't suitable to hit.

ep15 the kiss scene script is so simple. It's all the work of the director.
According to the script, when Shin and Gyuwon meet again at the arboretum, they look at each other for a while, then burst into smile simultaneously. Shin spreads his amrs then Gyuwon runs into his arm. Well it sounds good. But I prefer the drama version. Shin runs to her and hugged her. Because it was Shin who broke their relationship, so I think Shin must restore it.
After I read the script, I watched the kissing scene again. The composition of the screen is great. The trees and the sky over their head are so beautiful.
(The red T-shirt in the kiss scene rehearsal photo is director Seung.)

My last review:
What I watched for past 3 monthes is not only the drama. The behind story is much more thrilling than the drama itself.
As you know, there were so many accidents while filming this drama. Maybe all the possible things which could happen in drama filming, happened actually. As soon as the drama begins, viewers blamed the script writer. So the production company tried to change the writer. But the director Pyo opposed, so he never appeared in the drama location from ep 5.
Ep 5~7 were made by director Han, one of Pyo's co-director. But soon this second director followed his master, director Pyo.
So the 3rd director came, this new director Seung made the rest of them. Director Pyo just stayed in the editing room, as a gesture of complaints. The original writer and director Pyo didn't even come to the closing party.

All these things were too cruel to two young main actor and actress. Yonghwa is not experienced actor. The relationship between actor and the director is very important and helpful. But he couldn't get such help.
Both Yonghwa's and Shinhye's company are so small, poor and weak. Management is not organized, These two are main income of each company. They can't expect any protect from their company.

In the middle of this crisis, Shinhye got a car accident. It was even more cruel to two people. I heard from staffs that the next day of the car accident, Shinhye came to the location. But her injury was too serious, she couldn't join filming.
I heard she cried a lot. She must have known that this drama might not be able to finish ep16 because of herself.
Actually it's not her fault at all. The writer was changed, so the script came out late. some scenes had to be re-filmed.
She was on her way back home after 2 days overnight filming. Her manager must be very tired.
Actress of 'Man of princess' and Yoo Seung Ho of 'Warrior BDS' got car accidents too, but the drama was aired with no problem.

Who changed this depressed atmosphere into bright and cheerful mood? The staffs came to the DC Heartstrings gallary almost everyday during the filming period. They kept praising how generous and positive Yonghwa and Shinhye are. They always smile at anyone, never complain in spite of overnight filming everyday. If anyone need help, Yonghwa run there first. He plays the guitar and sings at break time. They always make tired and exhausted staffs laugh. The staff guy said he already misses Yonghwa's imitating and Shinhye's weird laughing sound.

Recently I see musican Yonghwa again in various stages. He became matured and solid a lot just in 4 monthes. Well, I am enjoying his manly and sexy look, but also I feel pity for him. What made him matured?

Both Yonghwa and Shinhye are young, good looking and talented, so they must succeed much more in the future. But the reason of their success is not only their good look or their talent, but also their humble attitute and friendly, positive and bright personality.

Future schedule:
It seem Shinhye goes to Africa for a voluntary service. After that, she will do the promotion activities of drama in foreign countries. Actually I was not interested in her schedule, but I am curious what CNBLUE's schedule of October is. If it's promotion, Yonghwa may join. But if it's major debut in Japan (or a surprise comeback in Korea, I hope), Yonghwa may not be able to join.
Japanese cable TV will air Heartstrings from November. I hope there's good result, so that it can be aired again on public channel.

~~after reading this, I came across this beautiful MV of Lee Shin and Kyu Won...I love the BGM used which happens to be one of my all time favorite songs...Credit to fan875.

So happy that YongShin are great friends and they were next to each other. Heartstrings is truly the BEST! :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, love_geunshin

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 8 months ago #58745

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
@bluelilac17
u're right..komawo saturn@soompi..

reading that makes me thought how grateful they are to be paired each other..an amazing dooley couple..
how cute, great, wonderful and awesome they are...
being the lead actor for the first time, yonghwa must be lucky to hv shinhye by his side who taught him so much since yab days..
shin hye also felt at ease with him, her best friend who keep supporting her and cheer her up when she's down..
despite all the accidents during the filming, both of them made the set alive and fun..that's why all HS crew and staff kept praising them. :kiss1:
i like this part:
'They always smile at anyone, never complain in spite of overnight filming everyday. If anyone need help, Yonghwa run there first. He plays the guitar and sings at break time. They always make tired and exhausted staffs laugh. The staff guy said he already misses Yonghwa's imitating and Shinhye's weird laughing sound.'

2uix00l.jpg

i miss them so much!!!:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluelilac17, paire

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 8 months ago #58752

• bluelilac17
  • Junior Star
Hi @yunihz! I feel you...I miss our Dooley couple so much and watching their BTS, one might think that nothing's wrong with the filming and all when in fact they are in the midst of chaos, never ending complaints, bad write-ups, bad weather, etc...that's why I hope Heartstrings will do well overseas. It is a very sweet melodrama! I'm glad their OSTs are doing well! I hope netizens who love HS will buy their DVD and OSTs. Let us continue to support them in any way we can. Shin Hye has worked so hard. Yong Hwa's 1st leading role was a good start for him. All his hard work paid off because I read he already received a lot of scripts which means, more drama offers. Good for him! I know that YongShin will always be there for each other. After all they've been through together, their friendship and bond can only get stronger! I LOVE all their interactions! They are just so cute and adorable together. I can't wait for Heartstrings to come here in Japan! I'm hoping for more HS goodies! I'll share them with you once I get hold of them! Heartstrings fighting!!!:willing:

The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, love_geunshin, yunihz

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 8 months ago #58757

They are so cute!!!! Always being nice to the fans. =)
It's very sad that Brazil is so far from Korea ... It's difficult to have an opportunity to meet them.

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 8 months ago #58758

• bluelilac17
  • Junior Star
Hi @Mah_Santos! Who knows one day you can go and visit them in Korea or they'll come to Brazil...welcome to PSHIC! ^_^

~~Back to sharing my favorite Heartstrings moments~~

Rain scene
2e6bwc9.jpg

wgw50i_2011-08-26.jpg

Lee Shin and Kyu Won reminiscing their encounter in the rain.

2d1l6kz.jpg

2e1r2wn.jpg

f7xpj.jpg

28gwl0h.jpg

2ufa9l2.jpg

25zqs1w.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, paire, yatihadi

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 8 months ago #58839

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hi everyone!

Thank you for all the pix and the analyses of HS! Do you guys all major in English literature or something? Your analysis is so profound and insightful! I don't even remember the last time I wrote an English literature picture...

It pains me to hear of all the adversities that Shin Hye and Yong Hwa experienced during their filming. However, it lightens my heart to know that despite everything, they still had fun! When I hear how other actresses just run away from hard schedules, I think about how unappreciative these actresses are because Shin Hye got into an accident and she still had to film like crazy!

Is it true that 4HIM Enterntainment is a "weak" company as Saturn from soompi says?

In HS withdrawal....
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 8 months ago #58856

Emo mode..I miss Lee Shin and Lee Gyu Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 8 months ago #58865

• kristen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 181
I feel the same way as you Mandy! I was totally shock to hear that both PSH and JYW management is weak and poor as someone stated previously. I feel so sorry for both of them. I don't know if it's true coz considering Shin Hyes popularity recently I thought she was handled by a bigger and better agency that's why she left the old one. I truly admire them both after reading that blog.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 8 months ago #58875

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@kristen: I'm actually not sure what entails a "weak" and "poor" company. I thought big companies merely managed more stars and just promote their stars more. So to me, I want to think that the 4HIM Enterntainment is not as big as the other enterntainment companies (which I have no idea about). However, I think Shin Hye's career has been really successful so far. For her age, she has experienced a lot already and accomplished a lot. Her future will continue to shine like a star. And in terms of getting drama roles, does that have anything to do with the company? Don't directors scout out the actors they want despite their companies? I'm not sure if music and acting are managed by the same enterntainment company, but I can't imagine Yong Hwa's company to be weak, seeing how successful CNBLUE has become. And his comapany also manages FTISLAND, which is another successful band. That company's done a good job eh? :bingo:

Just my thoughts...despite, still really proud of Shin Hye for her years and years of hard work and sacrifiices. She will also be a blessed child because of her charitable heart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, paire, ck0419
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.562 seconds