Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59100

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Aww...don't worry Almontel. Shin Hye's beauty is always downplayed...but as long as her boys and us fans think she is pretty, that is good enough! (I personally can't believe she lost the poll beautiful even without makeup when it is quite obvious that she looks the best of all the candidates). Where did you get news about SHin Hye not making top 50 most beautiful KStar? And also remember that Shin Hye has not had plastic surgery. Some of those that made it on the list I'm sure are not naturally pretty. Also, beauty is not just external, but also internal. Shin Hye has such a beautiful heart, and even if she is not recognized for her charitable work, God will protect her and bless her! So don't fret! (I didn't know about this news until you mentioned it, but I am trying to be optimistic!)

So I took a look at the list of winners....of course, they are all the big names and girls who are always mentioned in the media...and I will only give this list a grain of salt because the sample population that was polled is sooo small - what..176 men and 163 women...that's not representative at all:nitey:
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Mandy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, bluelilac17, paire

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59101

• bluelilac17
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 334
Hi Stars and Hearties! I'm so happy seeing Sis Lina, Humilis, trix1307, Mandy, and Almontel posts! It means I'm not the only one who's still in the HS zone!:shy: Thanks!!!

@trix1307...thanks for the MV! Oh my gosh! I LOVE watching that video recap! Awesome!!! It made me want to watch HS again starting from episode 1! Aigoo!!! What did HS do to me?:cry

@Sis Lina, you're very much welcome! I guess pouring my sentiments here becomes my HS withdrawal rehab! Hahaha! :shy: I'm glad we have hearties like you who feel the same way as I do! Yes...the STARES...the Look...the GAZE...oh my Lee Shin!!!! For me, YH nailed the part of Lee Shin when he stole a glance at her during the 1st joint performance of the Stupids and Windflowers! Awesome!!! I felt my heart beating fast...Lee Shin and Kyu Won's looking at each other while playing beautiful music together...their music merges, their gazes locked...undeniable chemistry between our Dooley couple...this scene in Episode 7 took my breath away!!!

vlcsnap-2011-07-22-18h43m33s77.png

qqy2hc.jpg

5963775288_1d270b64cc_b.jpg

Credit: Baidu and DC gallery

~~@Sis Lina and @Humilis, I agree with you girls! Lee Wan and SH should collaborate again in a drama or movie and I hope this time around they will have a happy ending! ;) But, I'm looking forward to more of our Dooley couple for now... like promotional tours, fms, mags, HS goodies...can't wait for HS to come here in Japan! I'll definitely share the goodies with all of you! :luvluv:

~~~Here's a video for the final ep...Lee Shin and Kyu Won reunite...by: babocheoreom :)

Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by bluelilac17.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Ellizs, Lina507, emmie.yu, tulipanns, ck0419

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59107

• bluelilac17
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 334
Got this one from HS soompi thread...

gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jyh&no=375808&page=1&bbs=

Best Drama Couple goes to....

daum_net_20110830_101444.jpg

~~~Congratulations to our Dooley Couple!!! Yahooo!!! :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Ellizs, Lina507, emmie.yu, Vicky, paire

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59123

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
@trix, thanks for posting and sharing that HS MV!:superkiss:

Wow, all highlights scenes from Ep 1 -15 in one video!:ding:

Nice video!!:luvluv:
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malbun

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59124

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
bluelilac17 wrote

Aigoo!!! What did HS do to me?

Sis Chie, Heartstrings has magic that Lee Shin and Gyu Won touched our heart!:luvluv:

The love they left in our heart will not fade!!:heartsh:

Watch this vid i upload in our twitvid, i love this song very much:

www.twitvid.com/QNQ7L
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Lina507.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, paire

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59131

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
HeartStrings O.S.T 2 has been released ;

hsost.jpg

hsost1.jpg

hsost2.jpg

hsost3.jpg

hsost4.jpg

hsost5.jpg
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Ellizs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, tulipanns, connies, iloveHACCI, paire, kincade, rain

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59132

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
more, , ,

hsost6.jpg

hsost7.jpg

hsost8.jpg

hsost9.jpg

hsost10.jpg

hsost11.jpg

hsost12.jpg

Credit : PSH Baidu
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, tulipanns, paire, kincade

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59144

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I'm waiting for my HS OSTs...i love all the pics and ALL of the music....
I was soooooooooooooo hoping they will bring in OST part 3 for the other songs that was in the series. esp the last concert song where we finally get to hear Shin and KW singing together!!!

those MVs are beautiful!!! i just keep playing and replaying all of them....i'm happy to see that our couple won the best couple there...now it makes me wonder if CityHunter's couple will get a chance to win the award come end of year...but i don't mind ShinHye and YongHwa on stage with Lee MinHo and Park MinYong...I think every KArtists whose last name is Park are all BEAUTIFUL!!! and ShinHye and LMH has been together with their CF in the past so they already know each other...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59152

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Cheenjia???? IS the OST going to have the songs that SH and YH sung at the end of the show?!!

Almontel, I think Min-Min and YongShin couple will not need to compete eh? Min-Min will attend SBS Awards while YongShin will attend MBC Awards?
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Lina507, tulipanns

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 7 months ago #59168

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
So happy there will be a new OST for HS !!! :touched
I love all their songs whether they make me cry or smile the songs are so fitting to the drama and makes me want to rewatch the series over and over again !

Hehe Mama Al I think Mandy and I both want YongShin and MinMin couples to win respectively and we are so relieved they are on different networks so there wont be any competition phew!!
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds