Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #48098

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Thank you everyone for wonderful news.

After reading the script, do they have to practice the scene? I am waiting for the first picture of the drama.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cris adalid

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #48138

• fonnsu
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 4
Website JS Pictures

eng.jspictures.tv/
The following user(s) said Thank You: monomi, Vicky, paire, cris adalid

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #48177

• avian
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 906
Ladies, Tree.J is the promotor for "You have fallen for Me' which means they are in charge on the Advertising and Promotions in the website. They leak the news to some of the reports in Korea to publish the news.
Hope this helps :lol:
:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gailnav, Vicky, connies, Pammoe, paire, mssweet821, chibicheek

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #48193

• Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 366
Why does this thread named Geun❤Shin when i look from the catagories???? :1

Need help :S :S :S :S :S

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #48214

• missemolyn
  • Trial Moderator
  • Thank you received: 386
hi friends! .. thanks for the great updates! ^^ :D

@mommy elle: my apology, i didn't catch you on the chat..hehehe i was about to reply to you but you're already offline :-V
sorry if i haven't been able to spazz with u guys,.. i really miss our forums! :cry but this past few days, i've got lots of workloads.. no worries, i'll update the soonest my sched is not tight again :-V btw, i'm working now for a simple short fanvid clips for YongHwa and Shinhye's drama.. i'll post it here the soonest i finished it.. :shy: Love u all!! mwahugs :luvluv:

btw, to newbies here.. nice meeting you and welcome to ShinHye's community! :heartsh:
Who told you no one lives in Antartica?? I am!
..coz I'm a penguin! Yaahaha! :D

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #48215

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
omo! Tree J is JKS management, :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha nice to hear that. Im sure it will help a lot in promoting the drama...

Thank you STARS for all the updates... So june 29 is the official playdate of "Your Fall for me". Wish Tree J will put out more teaser of the drama... Cant wait to watch those teaser.....:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

YongShin Shipper Spread the Love!!!:kiss:
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #48258

• -han-
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 132
elankham wrote:
New line-up for You're Fallen For Me/You are Into Me..
Another pretty boy for the drama..

The Biodata:Lee Hyun-Jin

# Name: 이현진 / Lee Hyun Jin (Lee Hyeon Jin)
# Profession: Model and actor
# Birthdate: 1985-Mar-05
# Height: 186cm
# Weight: 72kg
# Star sign: Pisces
Drama:
# A Good Day For The Wind To Blow (KBS1, 2010)
# Assorted Gems (MBC, 2009)
# Family's Honor (SBS, 2008)
# Kimchi Cheese Smile (MBC, 2007)
Film
Boy Meets Boy (2008)

Oh My.. Today Is His Birthday!!!!!!!

uhm, i think today is not his birthday, since today is May 5th..:-V

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #48277

• klm_adebayor
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 293
ahh... really sad with our angel's new hair style...:OMG but really looking forward for this one...:bingo: =X

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #48297

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
oh! dont be sad kim, hair can be grow in time, I know Shin hye cut it out to suit in "Youre into Me" character, to look fresh and young. :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha You know I remember my hubby on you he was sad and a little dissapointed when I cut my hair short same length with our Hacci. :-V

I know the drama will be exciting as YAB, more twist to be expecting, Im also looking forward on this, same excitement on George-Shin Hye " HAYATE" :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #48363

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
News regarding You are fallen For me from Nate.
news.nate.com/view/20110506n20963

banner28_2011-05-06.jpg

the translation.
Asian fans are welcoming the return of Jung Yong-hwa of CNBLUE as an actor. Jung Yong-hwa has been cast for the leading role in MBC drama ‘You’ve Fallen for Me.’

Jung Yong-hwa made his debut in SBS drama ‘You Are Beautiful’ in the autumn of 2009. In the drama, Jung Yong-hwa captivated female fans, playing his character, Kang Shin-woo, who has a crush on Park Shin-hye. ‘You are Beautiful’ was exported to Asian countries including Japan and made a great appeal to fans. Since then, Jung Yong-hwa hasn’t been on a drama as he was devoted to music as a member of CNBLUE. Asian fans are giving a favorable response to his appearance in a drama, saying they have been “waiting to see Jung Yong-hwa as an actor” and they “can’t wait to watch the drama.”

His agency, FNC Music, said, “Fans seem to have been waiting to see him in a drama because he made his debut as an actor in ‘You Are Beautiful.’ Jung Yong-hwa is showing even greater enthusiasm after learning about how Asian fans are looking forward to the drama.”

<국제TOSEL위원회 제공>

captivate: ~의 마음을 사로잡다

enthusiasm: 열정
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, tulipanns, Vicky, deanne, kwinna, blackmoon_boyz
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.958 seconds