Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #55738

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 466
Hello Heartstringers :) some SC's from Episode 8

Lee Shin stalking Kyu Won :-V

From their house...

At the bus stop...

and the campus...

I'm a STAR... Someone who Treasure And Respect PARK SHIN HYE :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, Humilis, kincade

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #55739

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
You've Fallen For Me Episode 9 Trailer

No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #55740

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
Kyu Won talk to the director...

Kyu Won did not notice Lee Shin because she's thinking of something...

Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by ParkJangian.

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #55741

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
The director and grandpa watching Stupid and Wind Flower's Practice...

Kyu Won and Lee Shin were left alone and the lights turn off...

A surprise "Happy Birthday" for Kyu Won

After the surprise for Kyu Won while talking to Lee Shin, Kyu Won fell from the stairs

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #55742

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
Lee Shin take good care of Kyu Won at the hospital....

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, iloveHACCI, Humilis

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #55743

• ParkJangian
  • Senior Star
Lee Shin & the Director wants to stay and take care of Kyu Won....

Lee Shin visit Kyu Won but he said its only because he wants to ask about Traditional Music...

Stupid and Wind Flowers were surprise that Lee Shin was there..

Fireworks for the fast recovery of Kyu Won...

The guard saw them so Lee Shin pull Kyu Won's wheelchair...

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #55755

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525

Eng sub -Heartstrings ep9 preview:

Gyuwon: 무슨 소리야? 너 나 좋아해? What are you talking about? Do you like me?

Gyuwon: 자뻑왕자 narcissistic prince.
Shin: 자뻑? narcissistic?

Shin: 국악과 도움 이제 필요 없어. I don't need help of traditional music dept any more.
Boy: 그래서 싸웠어? So you fought?
Shin: 관둬 이규원, 나도 사양이다. Never mind Lee Gyuwon. I don't want any more either.

Seokhyun: 공연팀들 단합대회도 할 겸, MT 좀 가려고. Performance team will go to MT to strengthen the unity.

Shin: 자리 없어서 앉은 거야. 억지로. I sat here just because there was no other seat. by force.
Gyuwon: 억지로? By force?

Gyuwon: 이신 이신? Lee Shin, Lee Shin.
Shin: 어디 있는 거야? Where is she?
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, kincade

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55759

• missemolyn
  • Trial Moderator
  • Thank you received: 386
Untitled1.jpg

EP8 RECAP

YFFM E8

S and K are both sitting in the back seat of SH’s car. He asks if the two of them fought (cuz they aren’t speaking to each other)SH thanks S for bringing K to the audition. Y calls so he explains how he is going to be late and says sorry.
After K goes in, SH and S are standing outside and SH thanks S saying S is useful sometimes. S tells SH to go reminding him he is late. SH thanks him and tells him not to be late for practice
K tells her grandpa thru the door that she didn’t get the audition but she wants to keep working hard and do the musical- she promises if he let’s her do the musical she will work harder on her gukak after the show. He asks for the directors number so she asks why. He says – you don’t need to know
SH meets y and she says she was going to go in and watch it alone but didn’t want to make him feel sorry. He promises not to be late next time. She asks where he was and he explains about k and how she got in trouble with her grandpa so he took her home.he made some kind of flippant comment so Y talks about kids who work hard for their dreams and stuff and asks how he can speak so easily about kids like that

Hj remembers how so many kids congratulated k. She grabs a choco bar but decides against eating it and gets on the scale

K tells her dad she didn’t get the lead but reporters came and took her pic- her dad says it’s good that she did it and didn’t regret. He mentions how she should buy a meal for the prince of conceit ( for getting her there on time) she asks about first love and why it hurts so much – I didn’t catch his answer

J comes in and asks s – did the pumpkin do well on the audition? So he tells her not to call k that anymore – how would she like it if someone called her that. she pouts saying: it was a joke- no fun

S waits for k outside her hm next day. He asks if she explained it well to her GP. She says she did. K walks ahead and asks why he is following her. S: I left my bike at school cuz of someone. They wait for the bus together and he let’s her get on first. She looks uneasy as he follows her down the hall.he goes another direction so she let’s out a sigh of relief. I thought I was going to die of awkwardness

Hj asks to speak to her.she says she worked hard but K came all this way cuz of director’s support (backing)-she asks K to drop out of the acting team. After hj leaves k says to herself : what is she

S goes in and his band is surprised cuz he doesn’t have class this early or he doesn’t attend normally – couldn’t hear. He just replies he wanted to attend

T and other teachers read the news which is a rave review about K’s performance and not about HJ

T goes and explains to Y about making a separate team and asks her to join them. She asks if he is splitting the team but he says he is only taking HJ. Y asks :why should I? He gives her a reason about her ambition/greed to do well

Mean girls read aloud the news to HJ – how the reporter even thought k should have won and they were on her side. Then about how HJ was backed cuz she is the school presidents daughter. HJ retorts back at them: even getting backed is an ability/skill – do you even know that? (she meant those girls don’t have anyone backing them)HJ cries outside saying she won’t lose to K or anyone.jh tries to say hi but stops. HJ is crying alone telling herself she is the female lead – suddenly jh puts earphones on her head- she yells that she doesn’t want to see him, but he holds the earphones in place and she cries more. He is playing her trot music ( way to torture the girl)

K remembers HJ telling her to drop out. B asks her to go with them but she says go on ahead. (You can see the bruises on her face from her car accident)

SH is instructing KY to have the look on his face that “you just saw your first love after a long time” but the look now is too much like a robot. K comes and asks to speak to SH. He asks if it’s ok to say in front of KY too. She says yes and asks to be moved to the music team since she didn’t get the lead. He gets angry and yells – asking if she isn’t taking this seriously – wanting to go back and forth – if he picked her for acting she has to go all the way till the end with the acting team. He says he has to work with KY and tells her to leave if she is done talking.

She walks by S and he tells her to act like they know each other at least. He asks if she is going to practice with acting team – she says she isnt in a dismissive way so he replies rudely – I wasn’t expecting much from you anyway. K: what did u say? S: if you were going to do it ( didn’t hear the rest)she explains she has a reason why she can’t make it today. S: why didn’t you just say that- why get mad? She retorts she can get mad at times too. S: since we are both not in a good mood let’s not run into each other. After he walks off she says she is sick and tired of it

SH shows up with tickets to make up for the date they didn’t have yesterday. He says he will pick up Y later. Y tries to talk about T and what he is up to but SH says let’s talk about it later.

Y goes to see T and says she thought about it- like he said she is ambitious. T says he was kidding about that and not take it seriously. Y: I can’t backstab SH like this – in case I wasn’t clear enough – I am turning your offer down

The other teacher tells SH she is afraid she will get in trouble by him but she gave S the task of working on the music for the ending. Like SH believed in K and trusted her- she wanted to trust S and believe in him. She has an idea for K to do

She meets with K and S. She asks if stupid and windflowers played their instruments together. She asks how it went. S says it went well. She thinks if S says that then it must have really been good. She asks him to go and listen to K’s WF perform

As they walk out k says: if you don’t want to go I will explain to the teacher. S : it’s ok it might help. K: don’t complain it’s boring later

K and WF perform for the elderly. S gets invited to dance by a grandma

Y and SH are walking and he says how things didn’t change much while he was on broadway and stuff. She says ppl change too. He says he admits HJ is good but just cuz she shows effort doesn’t mean she can express herself well on stage. He sort of implied in a backhand way that y was like HJ and that’s why Y supports HJ so much. So y makes a comment about K. Y is ticked off so she leaves first

The elderly and S and K are having rice wine. GP asks S to drink but S says he can’t drink. When the GP insists again K offers to drink instead of S. GP compliments K for drinking well. The GM thinks K is pretty and wants her grandson to meet someone like K so K asks how old the grandson is and I think the GM said 11 so K remarks she is ok with younger guys

K is sitting in the stairwell cuz she is drunk. S asks if she is ok. K looks up: it’s lee shin the one I like . S: are you drunk? K: I’m not drunk. She closes her eyes. S: are you sleeping? K mutters : lee shin the one I hate. She mumbles threats while leaning on his shoulder. Her friends wonder where K went but spots K and S together so they leave quickly so they don’t interrupt

Jh takes HJ home on his bike. Her mom is waiting. Jh starts to introduces himself as HJ’s boyfriend but HJ makes him be quiet and not say silly stuff. She thanks him and tells him to go. She sort of smiled do he is happy

S is piggybacking K and carrying her instrument. He tells her to hold on tight or else she will fall off. She mumbles she wants to forget him so why does he show up in front of her

Gp is mad she came home drunk. He says S worked hard bringing her home. As S leaves he smiles and shakes his head

His mom says his face is beaming. He asks about J and his mom says she is on the ph with her friend. His mom says to him: these days your face looks brighter – that’s good

Next morning Gp asks how she could come home being piggybacked by a guy. K: what? She asks if it was S and then remembers it. Gp tries to get her to eat some seaweed soup but she runs off saying later

K sneaks out but S is already there waiting outside her door.he asks if she is ok. K: I’m late. S: my back hurt so I couldn’t sleep well and had to put 3 ( heat) packs on my back

SH meets Y and says sorry for what he sAid – she is different from HJ. Y e plains she is just looking favorably at HJ’s efforts. They make up and he offers to buy her something good to eat later

HJ’s mom meets with T. He mentions how he is going to make a separate team. She points out the newspaper still said K was better so she tells him to get rid of K cuz there can only be HJ. She hints he will lose his position if he doesn’t get that done

K gets a call from her dad wishing her a happy bday and tells her to pick your present – see you this weekend. She realizes that is why her Gp wanted to feed her seaweed soup

S approaches K in the library. She says she is busy. S: then I guess I have to ask the professor to get someone else to help me. She asks what he needs and he explains that he needs all those books clarified cuz he doesn’t get it. He tells her to get it done by a certain time frame. K: it’s ridiculous how cani get this done by today? S: what is ridiculous is how you acted yesterday. She looks guilty. She bites her lips and says she will get it done. He secretly watches her and smiles

K goes and hands him what he wanted.she remarks the others haven’t arrived yet. She gets ready to play. He asks if her instrument has something similar to the guitar. She says yes and shows him all the parts that are similar to a guitar

Both bands come in saying k came early and let’s practice.SH brought Gp to listen to them play. The music starts off slow and grows louder. Gp points out K’s instrument should have gone higher right there at that point

Gp and SH meet. Gp offers to come a few times a week to help out. SH says Gp is a professional so he doesn’t need to but Gp insists he is busy and can only come a few times a week. SH finally just says it would be an honor to get his help

After practice both bands act weird and says they are going to get drinks. They all go except S. K: you guys are all leaving? The lights go off-she asks what’s going on- they sing happy bday- she says the cake is pretty cuz it’s snowman shaped- they get cake on her – they play around but S just stands there so k goes after him with cake- he tells her not to but she says come here and chases after him

Rest of the group leaves so k calls after b to go together but S calls out her name.s: happy bday. Somehow she fell down the stairs. He runs over asking if she is ok but she says she cant get up- everyone runs back asking if she is ok

Gp is talking about his gugak history ( when he was 14)and boring SH till nighttime – SH tries to say he has an imp appt and gets a call – see I got a call cuz I am not there. S called and said hospital

SH and Gp arrive at the hospital. K says nothing is broken and she is ok but S speaks up: it was my fault. She quickly says it’s not S’s fault she just tripped and fell and he has nothing to do with it. But S says: she broke a rib and sprained her leg and has to rest a few days in the hospital. Nurse comes over asking for the guardian and SH offers to go with him and also get some of K’s things from home

S helps k lay down.S: are you thirsty – should I get you something? Does it hurt a lot? She asks him to say something funny. He says lamejokes about sesame oil and “best phone” K: this is funny? I thought your personality wasn’t good but your humor isn’t any better either. Just get me some water so I can take my medicine. He tells to wait and leaves to go get it. She laughs and says his jokes are lame

Gp brings over k’s things and ask if it’s enough. SH tells him to stay home and rest and see her tm cuz she needs to rest and sleep and he will take her things to her

When he gets there S is still by her side. SH: is she asleep? S says she fell asleep after taking her painkillers. SH offers to stay and tells S to go cuz the buses will stop running soon.S says he will stay and take a cab. Nurse asks if they are family and SH says they are not. She says they cant stay and take care of K cuz they are men and not women.SH offers to take S home but he declines. SH: then let’s have some coffee

SH tells him not to worry cuz nothing is broken – she just needs some rest -she is strong. S: she might not be that strong. SH: I saw the practice and it sounds good- heard you are doing the ending. He says someone is picky and stuff so S asks “who is it” S talks about what he has worked on so far. SH: does K help? S: yes. SH:you two seem different these days- maybe cuz it’s K – she has skills with ppl. He tells S to go cuz he is going to check in on her one more time before he goes. S goes with him. SH: why are you following me? S: I want to check in on her one last time too

Next morning S goes there but she isnt in her bed. She is sitting outside listening to music. S: were you here? K: you came – you didn’t need to come- you didnt do anything wrong so you don’t need to bother. S holds up the explanation she wrote out saying he can’t understand it and needs tutoring. K:was that it?

She reads and explains – do you understand? He forgets and nods yes but lies and says he doesn’t get it still. K: I already said it 3 times. S: it’s too boring so it won’t go in my ears. She tells him to listen up this time and starts but messes up and blames him for making her get confused cuz she explained it so much

Both bands want to go visit K. Jh asks what they should take and suggests chicken.B asks where S is. Jh says S likes going off on his own

K is explaining and S fell asleep so k mutters – you are sleeping when I explained this 3 times already? Bands come in and ask how S came to be here. He holds up the paper and says to get tutored

They go out and set off sparklers. S looks down and smiles at K.they get in trouble and get yelled at so they run. S wheels K out of there

K: whew – we didnt get caught. You worked hard – must have been hard for you. S: didn’t get caught- if we were caught it would have been hard. She laughs thinking how funny it was to watch the others running away. Wonder where they all went.S: don’t stop liking me. K: what? He gets down to be at face level with her: liking me – don’t stop. Fireworks go off in the background
End
Preview
K: what you are saying – Do you like me?

K and her dad run into S. Her dad starts to say “prince of… But K stops her dad.

They all go on a MT ( like an overnight school trip college students go on)S sits next to K with the excuse: there are no seats so I am sitting here cuz it can’t be helped

K gets lost and calls out his name – she is in pain

S looks for her wondering where she went

cr: soulsrebel
Who told you no one lives in Antartica?? I am!
..coz I'm a penguin! Yaahaha! :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, imacesca, kincade, Qaisya97

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55761

• imacesca
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 311
hello everyone :)

I'm watching right now the HS's ep 8 raw (i'll rewatch tom when eng sub's out already)..i am pausing everytime (i just cant concentrate) cos i thought i can see our princess shin hye's bruise (left foot/leg) is evident in the scene where she was wearing the white dress with red cardigan whilst walking with yong hwa.. :(

Be well always Hacci
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55763

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I love firework scenes....

Very Nice...

03834463.jpg
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Humilis
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.623 seconds