Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55498

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Park Shin Hye returned to Heartstrings, but she’s getting physical therapy

park-shin-hye.jpg

The representative of the production crew of Heartstrings said, “Park Shin Hye returned to the shooting since last weekend. She returned in three days, after a brief respite on Wednesday.” during a phone call with OSEN on the 25th.

The representative continued, “She needs to get physical therapy eventhough she came back, because she is not fully recovered.

In addition, he stated, “Park Shin Hye is grateful that she was given a week off. She is working harder than before.”

Park Shin Hye is appearing in MBC’s Heartstrings and had a car accident on the 19th. She came back to the shooting the next day, but stopped due to a severe muscle pain.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is expected to continue her passionate romance with Jung Yong Hwa in Heartstrings.

Source: OSEN
Credit : ilnungcha @ korea.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, tulipanns, paire, Humilis

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55499

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Jung Yong Hwa reveals photos of his cuteness, taken on the set of You’ve Fallen For Me

jyh1_2011-07-26.jpg

Jung Yong Hwa, currently playing Lee Shin in You’ve Fallen For Me, revealed some photos of him wearing playful expressions all over his face.

In the photo, posted on July 25, he is peeping into the shooting of the scenes of other actors, hiding behind a door during the waiting time between scenes.

It is said that unlike his character in the drama series, cool-headed and serious-minded, in reality he has kept himself as a stimulation to enliven the atmosphere of the set.

An interested person said, “Despite the nasty weather and heavy schedules, Jung never loses his bright smile on his face, always being polite and considerate towards other staff members and actors.

In the latest episode, we can read the signs of a gradual process of the highly anticipated romance between Lee Shin and Lee Gyu Won, played by Park Shin Hye. Lots of titillating scenes are expected in the following episodes.

Source : Osen (Hwang mi-hyeon)
Credit : Geum Jae / Korea.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, gailnav, Lina507, tulipanns, Laurabianca, paire, Humilis

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55541

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
DAEBAK!! can't wait for tomorrow episode..:onhot:

i'm so eager to know what happen to kyu won as shown in ep8 preview..
but mmm... don't u think its too fast for lee shin confession.. :-V
when will b the scene of kyu won and ki young.. i jz wanna see lee shin gesture then.. keke..:D

like this...jealousy look..

14477787754545.jpg

that would be more fun..:luvluv:
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paire, imacesca

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55549

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
Im so slow in starting HS bcz life has been a bit hectic but I now have time to focus on it and just finished the 1st Ep and I loved it !
Dont understand why it didnt get a good rating but after reading the posts and news im happy to know its being acknowledged.
Shinhye did a great job showing her bubbly, cute, serious, gentle, angry, sad and talented side just in the 1st ep !!
Tried very hard not to read all the recaps in case of spoilers but loved the pics and fanart :heartsh:

Its great that they have been able to accommodate to Shinhye's current condition and rewrite the script for her Kyu Won.
Hopefully physiotherapy will help heal her pain so she can be healthy and happy again !

It has been very hard to find eng subbed eps of HS would anyone know where I can watch them bcz kimchidrama's links are broken?
Kamsahamnida :luvluv:

Even though im not up to Ep 7 yet I have already been listening to the OST and YW's voice is soooo nice......

Credit: elvie1412
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Laurabianca, Humilis, Qaisya97

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55550

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
Thanks for sharing sis annie.. :heartsh:

Wahh.. I love his voice.. :luvluv: :luvluv:

What a guy.. :onhot: :onhot: :onhot:
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The following user(s) said Thank You: tulipanns

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55559

• kincade
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 95
@tulipanns
you could try watching it at dramacrazy.net; here the link for ep 2 (i think you said i your post that you already watched ep1) www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/heartstrings-episode-2/156576
anyways, you can watch other episodes there
hope it will help you to watch all episodes... :lol:
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by kincade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tulipanns, Humilis

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55572

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Found the picture in PSH DC Gallery...
2011-07-2521.02.59-1-1.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, tulipanns, Laurabianca, iloveHACCI, Humilis, imacesca, kincade

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55576

• Verba
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 122

credit: tieba.baidu.com
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Verba.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, tulipanns, iloveHACCI, Humilis, kincade, farrahjean

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55600

• imacesca
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 311
@tulipanns

you can watch HS sis in this link
www.natnatvip-online.org/
but i also go to dramacrazy or viki for faster eng sub.

hope it will be a help:) enjoy watching

HS Fighting!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tulipanns

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55601

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
BTS from the scenes at grocery store: The story is while shopping, Gyuwon is disappeared, so Shin looks for her. But while waiting, Yonghwa tried basketball shoot with big watermelon. But he dropped it and broke some watermelons. Hahaha Can you see Lee Shin holding the watermelon.. kekeke :P =X =X
b91aa2b31a8064a253da4bce.jpg

:wahaha :wahaha :wahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, iloveHACCI, Humilis, kincade
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.761 seconds