Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #50606

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Mommy here is the translation of that news : :lol:

Park Shin Hye says 'ok to have calluses', distinguishes in gayageum learning

Actress Park Shin Hye is in full swing for gayageum learning and practice.

In MBC's new drama 'Heartstrings', Park Shin Hye plays Lee Kyu Won, an art university student and gayageum music prodigy who harbors a passion in traditional music. Shortly after being cast, she takes gayageum lessons with university instructors and practices diligently. The repetitive and frequent practices have caused blisters and calluses to grow on her fingertips, but Park Shin Hye says it is ok as she enjoys the learning process. Her enthusiasm has distinguished her as a merit gayageum student.
Park Shin Hye says "The sound of the gayageum is very charming. Sadly I lack the time to admire the attractive sounding instrument. I will make use of my spare time to learn and practice as much as possible. I hope I can play the instrument a bit better." she continued "In fact for Lee Gyu Won, rather than being the 'gayageum prodigy' that she seems to be, is under the influence of her grandfather to play the gayageum."

The actress recently transformed into a charming 'campus goddess' with her bobbed hairstyle, clear skin and fresh look. She was praised to be 'prettier than flowers' last week with her candid shot from the filming set.

'Heartstrings' is a drama with an arts university as its background, telling the story of young people who chase their dreams in the aspects of singing, dancing, acting, and arts. It is scheduled to broadcast on June 29. The poster photoshoot took place last week.

Source: Korean News

really like this picture :P ILL post it again , :lol:

201106010833776458_1.jpg
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YongShin~Lover

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #50619

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Not many pictures of Hearstrings BTS release today.
Only this one.
2-8.jpg

ehhhmm soo cuteee
2.gif

credit picture:DCINSIDE : JYH
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, kincade, shinhwa-shinwoon

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #50624

• elankham
  • Administrator
Another pictures from the same scenes
439cf41ff9762fa8e1fe0b4b.jpg

asw_2011-06-01.gif

pictures:DCINSIDE
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs, kincade, shinhwa-shinwoon

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #52449

The opening of the MBC new drama series You’ve Fallen For Me is right around the corner. The four leading characters of CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa,Park Shin Hye, Song Chang Eui, and So Ihyeon expressed their expectations.

Jung Yong Hwa plays a cool-headed, toffee-nosed guy with his whole mind only fixed into guitar and music and says, “This drama series resemble the scent of lavender that makes our mind set at rest and pleasant. I hope it will deliver a heartwarming story for everybody, regardless of their age and gender.”

Park Shin Hye plays a lively, vibrating girl to major in gayageum, or a Korean zither with twelve strings, and says, “This drama series feels like a dense forest in which everybody can take a rest. I want viewers to heal their wounds and transform their life into the one full of fun and energy.”

Song Chang Eui plays a passionate, talented threatre director and says, “This drama series, I think, is the same as a young person with vibrating spirit. All the characters make a constant effort to realize what they’re dreaming. I hope to deliver the message that everybody can have a dream whether they’re teenagers or middle-aged persons.”

Finally, So Ihyeon plays a beautiful professor of the Department of Dance with the inner strength and says, “It feels like a refreshing lemon with prickly appeals. People with young spirit, regardless of their ages, try to bear fruits in their lives, which is sure to instill fresh energies into the hearts of the viewers.”

You’ve Fallen For Me will first air on June 29 in the time slot of The Best Love.

By Jeon Seon-ha (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Source: TVreport (Original article in Korean)
Photo from TVreport
Translated by Geum Jae / Korea.com
Re-posted by L@cnbluestorm
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by YongShinForever.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, gailnav, Lina507, Laurabianca, yatihadi

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 10 months ago #52452

• elankham
  • Administrator
Hello Priscilla :-V :-V

Thanks for the news and welcome to our family.
Wish you have a pleasant staying and keep on posting.
I like your nickname..kekeke
Hugs. :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss:

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #53118

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
eb848ceb82b4ebb098.jpg

Heartstrings features the romantic story of young people with passionate dreams at an art college. The first episode is just about to air on June 29.

The actors who play the lead characters gave viewers a tip to better enjoy the new drama series.

Jung Yong Hwa plays Lee Shin, a cool-headed guy who is into music and the guitar in particular. He says, “The series feature the love stories of each generation: a fresh love for those in their twenties, and a nostalgic, sentimental love for older generations. I hope all of them find their own story in the series.”

Park Shin Hye plays a lively, vibrant girl who majors in gayageum, a Korean zither with twelve strings. She says, “This is a story of dreamful characters filled with young spirits. They try to come closer to their dream step by step. For young students, it will help envisage themselves in a collage campus; for someone middle-aged, it will help them recall their early days. I’d love to see the series making all the viewers’ hearts pleasantly flutter.”

Song Chang Eui plays a passionate, talented theater director. He says, “Set in an art college, the series will feature the characters of distinct individualities. You’ve Fallen For Me is going to deliver its heartwarming message through positive, passionate young souls rather than, as is usual with other drama series, those who are driven by a fierce competitive atmosphere.”

So Ihyeon plays a beautiful professor with inner strength, who is in the Department of Dance. She says, “I’m confident to say that this will instill fresh life into the houses of viewers through the bright, refreshing love stories of dreamful young people.”

The main storyline will be unfolded based on the preparation of a commemorative musical to celebrate the centennial of the college, which is expected to include a variety of artistic performances covering diverse music genres from Korean traditional music to popular song, musical, play, dance, and even literature. The diversity will surely please viewers’ eyes and ears.

By Lee Ji-yeong (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Source: Osen (Original article in Korean)
Photo from Osen
Translated by Geum Jae / Korea.com
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Ellizs

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #53295

• elankham
  • Administrator
After watch 2 episod, I really love how Shin Hye portray her character as Gyu Kwon. She is so adorably cute. And so far she carry the character very well. I also quite surprise with Jong Hwa ability carry Lee Shin character. He is improved so much. I am so worry if he will look like Kang Si Woo, luckily I am wrong. I just love how he bring Lee Shin character so well. My only wish, the rating will be better next episode.

Thanks Sweetie for the article.

Isn't she cute?
1309526451_201107012221504421204501_0.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Laurabianca, Vivianpham1908

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #54398

• kyrka
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 9
@almontel

Totally agree with you. You said it all.
Big Thanks..
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #54988

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
“Heartstrings” OST reveals new song, “I Guess You Don’t Know”

20110720_heartstringsost.jpg

Popular romantic drama “Heartstrings” has just revealed ‘Part 4′ from its OST series, which includes the song, “I Guess You Don’t Know“.

The song played for the first time during the ending scene on the sixth episode, and was officially released on July 20th. “I Guess You Don’t Know” became an instant hit, as it accurately captures the sorrowful feelings of Park Shin Hye’s character, ‘Kyu Won’, who witnessed an intimate scene between her crush, ‘Lee Shin’ (played by Jung Yong Hwa), and another woman.

The lyrics portray someone who loves another, but the person she loves will not realize or acknowledge her love for him. Hence, it fits perfectly with Kyu Won’s secret love for Lee Shin.

“I Guess You Don’t Know” was sung by M Signal, FNC MUSIC’s newest project group.

Check it out below!

Source: TV Daily via Nate

allkpop
by heartfacee on July 20, 2011 at 10:42 pm
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Humilis, cassie

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #54989

• cassie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 720
Park Shin Hye Back in Hospital; "Heartstrings" to Skip Episode 8 Tonight!
by: hotshotlover30 on Jul 20, 2011

0bc774712e03a58ec4b01ed2fa2ddef1_large.jpg

Earlier this week, “Heartstrings’” Park Shin Hye was involved in a car accident. The accident occurred on July 18th around 11:30PM KST, when her manager ran into a guardrail. The five people in the vehicle, including Park Shin Hye, were immediately transported to the hospital to receive treatment. The actress returned to filming on Wednesday after a short rest.

However, it’s been revealed today that the actress began feeling the aftereffects of the accident, and that the pain made it nearly impossible for her to continue filming. A representative of her agency stated, “Park Shin Hye began feeling muscle aches from the accident. She’s currently in the hospital. While nothing is serious, we felt she needed more time to rest to fully recover. We do not yet know when she will be able to return to filming.”

A representative of JS Pictures added, "While filming is important, we felt it was more important that Park Shin Hye takes the time to fully recover. We'll rearrange our schedules to help her. We wish her a fast recovery."

As a result, "Heartstrings" will not be airing episode 8 tonight. Instead, MBC plans on broadcasting a special episode that highlights what happened in the previous seven episodes during its time slot, 9:55PM KST.

Soompi News
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by cassie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, gailnav, newbie, Humilis, Qaisya97
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.186 seconds