Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55023

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
[Scene Recap] “Heartstrings”: Park Shin Hye Gives Up on Jung Yong Hwa?

be1cac2f31239613b4453c3e1b2094c0_large.jpg

***SPOILER ALERT***

On yesterday’s episode of MBC’s “Heartstrings,” Gyu Won (Park Shin Hye) finally decided to let go of her feelings for Lee Shin (Jung Yong Hwa), who has a crush on Yoon Soo (So Yi Hyun).

98df772400dcbd80857f4cd72e1d4a20_large.jpg

Lee Shin ordered Gyu Won to find the necklace that he threw away earlier. Gyu Won successfully found the necklace and followed Shin to return it to him.

4cad325f899784bcb6b7bb3ececcb385_large.jpg

However, Gyu Won spotted Shin leaning on Yoon Soo and broke into tears. She even suffered from a bad flu and had to miss a day of school.

d9c087df2180297d5fdc5d3b9b669400_large.jpg

Later, she went up to Shin to return his necklace and declared, “I won’t care who you like or how much you’re hurt. I won’t like you anymore. This is the end to our slave contract.”

057517c54aaa7757d9a4d0359b1eb6ae_large.jpg

However, Shin started to develop more interest in Gyu Won as she distanced herself from him. Will the two be able to get closer again as they work together on the ending theme song for their school’s 100th Anniversary Commemoration Musical?

7479aca0b4a0e70147047603e31dec2c_large.jpg

Meanwhile, “Heartstrings” received viewer ratings of 5.7%, while SBS’s “City Hunter” and KBS’s new drama “The Princess Man” each recorded 18.8% and 10.2%, respectively.

Source: W Star News
Cr: Soompi
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Lina507.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cassie

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55189

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Cute Gyu won ;

350802608_2.jpg

gw1_2011-07-22.jpg

gw2_2011-07-22.jpg

gw4_2011-07-22.jpg

gw3_2011-07-22.jpg

credit: naver
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Ellizs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, tulipanns, Humilis, cassie, katnissgale, imacesca

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55359

• Lina507
  • Administrator
I'm posting something in weibo i saw this in the forum:

Shinhye looked uncomfortable yet. But the filming mood is very cheerful.
They use nearby public bath to wash. No sleeping time at all.

Credit : CNpink Weibo

Jul.24 Heartstrings filming now in art college. Both Yonghwa & Shinhye are staying out for 2 days.

73e85bbbgw1djh2h0x0i7j.jpg

Credit: 牛肉麵好吃
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Lina507.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ellizs, paire, Humilis, kincade

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55371

• missemolyn
  • Trial Moderator
  • Thank you received: 386
[spoiler]
information credit from saturnkr@soompi

This picture is posted at staff's cafe with a title 'Photo for Seokhyuk's scandal in English newspaper'

Seokhyun_scandal1.jpg

All I can see is the title and this thumbsnail photo. I guess he had an affair at Broadway, and it's reported suddenly in American newspaper.
Even if my guess is wrong, please don't throw me stone.

From text preview:
Yunsoo insists that the main role should be Heejoo because she is better dancer. And she can't understand why Seokhyuk thinks Gyuwon is better than Heejoo.

-credit saturnkr-
Who told you no one lives in Antartica?? I am!
..coz I'm a penguin! Yaahaha! :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, cassie

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55373

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Sis Gailnav

I just love what you posted, indeed my Yongwa is an eye popping one heck of man! I just love him!

And the Giv is just lovely, i like the first one when they were eating, Yongwa looks relaxed there you can see his true self. don't know maybe it's just me.

Thank you! good job!

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55402

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Park Shin-hye discharged from hospital

minami.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye has resumed filming of her current TV series "Heartstrings" after being discharged from a hospital she was admitted to last week due to a car accident.

An official at Park's agency 4HIM Entertainment told 10Asia over the phone on Sunday that the actress returned to set the previous day, five days after being hospitalized late on Monday when a vehicle she was in ran into a guardrail on a perimeter highway in the Gyeonggi Province.

She had not suffered any major injuries and attempted to resume filming of the show on Wednesday but had to return to the hospital from muscle pain, forcing last Thursday's episode of the drama to be replaced with a special.

However, this week's episodes are expected to go on air on schedule although "she has pain in her muscles so she will receive physical therapy while shooting the show," the official explained.

"Heartstrings," MBC's Wednesday and Thursday TV series waiting to air its eighth episode, also stars CNBLUE member Jung Yong-hwa.

The drama tells the story of people in the 20's and 30's at a performing arts school and has been pre-sold to eight countries including Japan, China, Hong Kong, the Philippines and North America.

Reporter : Park So-Jung.
Editor : Jessica Kim.
Credit : 10asiae.co.kr
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, paire, cassie

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55406

• missemolyn
  • Trial Moderator
  • Thank you received: 386
EP8 PREVIEW!!!! :touched

translation:
Heartstrings ep8 preview-
Gyuwon: 와 어색해서 죽는 줄 알았네. Wow, I felt so awkward.
Gyuwon: 뭐야? What?
Shin: 요약해줘. 읽어도 무슨 말인지도 모르겠고. Please sum it up. I read it but I can't understand at all.
Heejoo: 너 공연팀에서 빠지면 안돼? 주인공도 떨어진 마당에 계속 붙어 있을 이유 없잖아.
Why don't you drop out of performance team? You failed to be the main role. You have no more reason to stay there.
Shin: 아는 척 좀 하자. Let's say hi.
Shin: 나 좋아하는 것 그만 두지 말라고. Don't stop liking me.
(Sorry... so much colloquial expressions, difficult to translate.)

vid preview: credit : heartstringsRAW
translation credit: saturnkr
Who told you no one lives in Antartica?? I am!
..coz I'm a penguin! Yaahaha! :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, paire, Humilis, cassie, imacesca, kincade

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55407

• Lina507
  • Administrator
Lee Shin and Gyu Won's look:

Attachment 1.JPG not found

Credit : gall.dcinside

gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=fallinlove&no=2670&page=2&bbs=
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, iloveHACCI, paire, Humilis, cassie, imacesca

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55412

• Lina507
  • Administrator
@erlyn thank you for sharing the trailer and translation.

Oh, love you more my girl!!!:superkiss:

I can't wait for wednesday, it's seems this episode is exciting.:-V

I can see the love of Lee Shin here.:ding:

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 12 years 9 months ago #55496

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i wonder if Shin Hye is the one that will be sent to the hospital...ergo the wheelchair in the Ep8 preview???

hmmmmm.....they did mention about doing a change in the script because of ShinHye's accident:

here's what javabeans said in dramabeans:
www.dramabeans.com/2011/07/park-shin-hye...nute-script-changes/

Park Shin-hye’s accident causes last-minute script changes
by javabeans | July 25, 2011 | 50 Comments

Park Shin-hye, who was recently re-admitted to the hospital for injuries sustained in a car accident, has returned to filming for her current MBC drama You’ve Fallen For Me. However, she’s not completely back in full health yet, which has the production scrambling to rearrange their story to accommodate her condition.

That means that Park’s character Kyu-won will be sick for two episodes, which suggests she’ll also be less prominently featured in the plot. Understandable and probably a good decision, although I wonder if the story will suffer for the sudden rewriting. I think most fans will be pretty agreeable even if the story falters because they’re aware of the situation, but I can’t help but think back to the big Car-Accident-O-Rama of 2009, back when the “Boys Before Flowers Curse” was in full effect and each cast member was involved in at least one accident (some of them more than one). When Gu Hye-sun was in hers, the accident was bad enough to pre-empt an episode (and prompt a hastily put-together Special), and even after Gu resumed shoots, there was one episode where she essentially sat there as a prop, unable to speak. (Remember that awkward ramen-eating scene?)

Timeline: Park Shin-hye’s car accident occurred on July 18, and she’d been checked out at the hospital immediately thereafter, then resumed drama shoots two days later, on the 20th. However, her injuries worsened and she had to go back for medical treatment last week, and the filming delay accounted for last Thursday’s pre-emption. On July 23, Park rejoined shoots again.

Hopefully this reworked storyline gives Park some reprieve and allows her to heal soon. You’ve Fallen For Me drama will resume its regular airing schedule on Wednesday, July 27, and will broadcast Episodes 8 and 9 this week.

(Aside: I wonder if the drama will get a 1-episode extension to fix its airing schedule, or a special. Since the ratings aren’t that high, there’s also a chance that one night may see a double-airing — although if the production is as time-strapped as it seems, I doubt the live-shoot will accommodate that.)

Via Hankook Ilbo, AJ News
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ellizs, Lina507, newbie, tulipanns, Laurabianca, iloveHACCI, Chinachan, Humilis
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.997 seconds