Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 10 years 11 months ago #68249

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
I'm sorry Yunihz .. It was a mistake huhu it's not our Heartstrings but another Heartstrings :cry

t.co/nlDZbKRfMU

Thank you Yunihz :heartsh:
Let's do this together :willing
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by primrose.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 10 years 10 months ago #68593

• ceruberus
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 14
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: heartstring, this drama made me in love with yong and shin hye so much!!these two were very talented and cute couple.:kiss:
whenever i'm listening to you've fallen for me and because i miss you of yong hwa, and the day we fall in love of shin hye, scenes of dooley couple was like being a picture in my mind..owww..:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
i'm hoping shin hye also will have her own album and sell it over Asia and then to have a concert:pray: :pray: :pray:
Her voice is like an angel :kiss1: and she's really good at singing, i know she's busy being an actress, model and endorser, and i hope they will also promote her singing skill and so her dancing skill..such a talented and beautiful shin hye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 10 years 8 months ago #70059

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

2 hours ago - Uploaded by madamtongy
[Fancam]2013 Park Shin Hye Aisa Tour Kiss of Angel in Thailand - The day we fall in love ...

25 mins ago - Uploaded by PSHARAB4
Park Shin Hye at Kiss of Angel in Thailand - The day we fall in love 29.6.2013 Uploader ...

Just reposting the reason for her being overwhelmed by the devotion and love shown by her Thai Fans on Heartstrings 2nd anniversary as expressed thanks to the following blog

(WE MADE IT AGAIN #DoYouKnowHeartstrings TRENDED #1 in the PHILIPPINES!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HEARTSTRINGS!!!!
by Starlight_Flames
Posted on Jun 29, 2013 11:00:54

Shinhye crying out when audiences hold HS 2nd Year Anniversary banners/greetings in her THAILAND fanmeeting today She is crying while singing THE DAY WE FALL IN LOVE She said she wasn't expecting this and made her so touched. She also said she remember it's Minhyuk's birthday yesterday and it's Heartstrings Anniversary She said she will take pictures and send it to HS staff after As you all know, Shinhye had a fanmeeting today at Thailand and also a charity

She is crying all throughout the song, the reason why she forgot some lines of the song already

Big THANKS to and credits: twitter.com/yapech/status/350972285395558400/photo/1 and to all fanaccounts who shared the info
Credit: Asianfanfic)
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, Angel88

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 10 years 8 months ago #70525

• Maris
Eng Sub Han Love Interview

Cr: to the uploader

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 10 years 2 months ago #76818

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
Wow! Lee Shin's little sister is now a grown-up lady. Look at 'em long legs! ke ke ke [Moon Ga Young @ the 2013 KBS Awards]

Bc8s1v3CUAEJCkn.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 10 years 2 months ago #76820

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Really?

SHe is Lee Shin's naughty sister in Hearstrings?

wow...

Thanks Mana for the updates. She is a bit chubby while acting as Lee Shin's little sister.

take care everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, klebis

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 10 years 2 months ago #76827

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
YES sis elana...I was surprised too :)
but I remember her naughty face when she called Lee KeuWon Pumpkin face!!!!
heh time passed so fast... now she is a complete lady :)
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by mana ^-^.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 10 years 2 months ago #76859

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
'Lee Gyu Won' and 'Cha Bo Woon' reunite! :lol:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, YongShin~Lover, mana ^-^, klebis

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 10 years 1 month ago #80228

• Maris
Heartstrings Movie In Japan???

image_2014-02-24-3.jpg

<Heartstrings> Movie in Japan?! If it's true...WOW...how hot is this drama in Japan?!

(Cr.uploader)
Credit: Jinjja wintercherub

EDIT Related to the above news

There will be limited screening of "Heartstrings" (movie ver.) in Japan theatres on 3/22 (Part 1) and 3/29 (Part 2).

Credit: YongShin(Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye FB)
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missmoon, LukaforLove, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, kimloveeun, klebis

2011 (MBC) Heartstrings / You've Fallen For Me 넌 내게 반했어 10 years 1 month ago #80247

• Maris
~JYH & PSH <Heartstrings> Movie~
♡ <Unrequited Love Story> on 22-Mar-14
♡ <In Love Story> on 29-Mar-14

image_2014-02-24-9.jpg

<Heartstrings> Movie
♧ Sales of tickets from 1-Mar-14
♧Price: 3000¥
♧Content: Summary compilation + unreleased drama scenes

[Trans] Jong Yonghwa and Park Shinhye couple again! "Heartstrings" movie ver. will be revealed on Mar. 22. An advance tix for this movie will arrive in stores on from Mar. 1. An advance tix will be sell a pair the first part 'one side love' with the sequel ' be in love with each other' !

[Trans] The unpublished scene for Shin and Gyuwon will be unveiled! Please look forward that ♪♪

[Trans] An advance tix comes with IC card sticker. You can use it stick and peel off again and again. And this sticker's background color is pink. So cute ! It's limited

(Via @nestarifa, @Wintercherub. Yonghyebar and @ponycanyon_kdp)
--kath — with Kimberly Joy Gerundio.
Credit: YongShin( Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye FB)
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, klebis
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.291 seconds