Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남'

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62098

• chai
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
i found the manga of this drama ... i like it it seems very fun (even i didn't understand any single word) this is the site

cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/peekinghim

i think the one with yellow hair is the character of yoon si yoon

i hope the drama will be amazing
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by chai.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, hsumeg

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62099

• avantbolmae
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 155
@Luka: ..hehe...If Yong Hwa appear as a cameo in this drama...I will be happy like crazy all day :ding:
Right now, I'm so curious about another flower boys. I read manhua of this drama...just 2 flower boys but I hope more than that and it will be more interesting, I think. Yoon Si Yoon is yellow one who is supper crazy like....Jeremy in YAB. I wonder what happen if Lee Hong Ki get this role instead Yoon Si Yoon. ANJELL will be a legend - combo couples!! :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, yunihz, moon

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62100

• snowhninpyae
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 428
Please join soompi drama thread "[Drama-2013] The Pretty Boy Next Door 이웃집 꽃미남 (i-oos-jib kko-mi-nam)":) :P :woohoo:
Here's the link
forums.soompi.com/discussion/drama-2013-...os-jib-kko-mi-nam/p1
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62102

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
@LukaforLove.. 200% agreed!! kekekeke.. it would be great since Yoon and Yong are friends in real life.. (Hongki is his fake friend.. kekeke.. :P )

@chai.. thanks for the link! yup, that yellowish guy is Enrique (played by Yoon Si Yoon)..Shinhye's role as Go Dok Mi..
I hv some instinct that we will see Go Minam's comeback soon.. kkekekeke.. :bingo:

@avantbolmae.. omo.. Imagine Hongki as that pretty boy??????? This is what will happen to me :OMG :imdead: :OMG :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: kekeke..

@snowhninpyae.. why dont we jz join our drama thread here instead of going to other site.. kekeke.. :ding:

wanna share this:

ysypsh.jpg

Feel free to like our official 'Park Shin Hye and Yoon Si Yoon' FB Page: www.facebook.com/ShinHye.SiYoon :-V
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by yunihz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, 11iszonlymine, primrose

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62115

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
"FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR” CASTS KIM JI HOON

Come January 7th, Park Shin Hye will be the most envied girl in South Korea!
Kim Ji Hoon has been picked to play love triangle with Shin Hye and Yoon Si Yoon on tvN’s Flower Boy Next Door. This will be his first drama since being discharged from the military last July.
Because my proficiency in Korean is limited to Google Translate, I can only give scant details on Ji Hoon’s character (based on this newsen article): a stiff jerk; stubborn as a mule; and a clumsy novice writer with an exotic, offbeat charm and a unique fashion philosophy. It’s my guess he’s the neighbor whom “urban Rapunzel” Go Dok Mi (Park Shin Hye) will be secretly eyeing everyday.
Flower Boy Next Door will be airing on Mondays and Tuesdays on tvN, starting in January of next year.

By goodange couchkimchi

kim-ji-hoon-hello-tv-01.jpg

What do you think? :-V
me? Yoon Si Yoon all the way kkk :P
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by primrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, elankham, iloveHACCI, moon, snowhninpyae

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62118

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
Woohoo! So many things about this news make me happy: Kim Ji-hoon is returning to dramaland post-army service (and for real this time, not like that weekend show he was cast in, then wasn’t). He’ll be taking up a lead role in tvN’s Flower Boy Next Door, the third drama in the cable station’s “Oh Boy” series of Flower Boy programming (following Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Shut Up: Flower Boy Band), which has already cast Park Shin-hye and Yoon Shi-yoon as the main leads.

The 16-episode romantic comedy reportedly takes a humorous and upbeat approach with today’s culture of sneaking peeks at our neighbors. Um. Okay, that sounds wrong. I suppose it means more in the sense of google-stalking and being a nosy neighbor, although I do wonder how the show’s going to keep Park Shin-hye’s character from being a creepy stalker girl with the way she keeps sneaking looks at her hot neighbor (the role Kim Ji-hoon will play). I’m not worried they won’t be able to; I’m just hoping for the best. It’s a younger man, Yoon Shi-yoon, who catches her at the peeping and presumably lots of cuteness will ensue between them.

As the object of our heroine’s interest, Kim Ji-hoon portrays a rather weak rookie webtoon artist. Heh. He’s described as being attractive despite his difficult, stubborn, and rude personality. With constantly tangled hair, a wardrobe consisting of tracksuits, and a coarse mouth, he’s reminding me an awful lot of Lee Seon-kyun’s character in Petty Romance, the adult comic artist who was poor at storytelling. Not a bad association, in my book.

It’s not a character type I’ve seen from Kim Ji-hoon yet, but I have plenty of faith he’ll be able to do it. He does grumpy hotties so well (see: Wish Upon a Star), and can do a pretty great droll/deadpan delivery. He’s also no stranger to tvN, which was the home of his cable sci-fi-mystery-sageuk Joseon X-Files, one of my favorite K-dramas ever.

(Urg, apparently there’s yet another nonsensical shortened word that’s been coined to refer to his type: the ung-mae-nam, aka the bumbling yet attractive flower boy. I’m hoping that’s a term that doesn’t catch on; I’ve just barely come to terms with cha-do-nam and bol-mae-nam. Not everything needs its own label!)

Can’t wait! Flower Boy Next Door kicks off on January 7, 2013.

Via TV Report
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, elankham, iloveHACCI, primrose

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62122

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Kim Ji-hoon-I in "The Pretty Boy Next Door"

photo263042.jpg

Actor Kim Ji-hoon-I who finished military service in July this year is coming back with the tvN drama "The Pretty Boy Next Door".

Based on the popular web toon "I Watch Him Everyday", "The Pretty Boy Next Door" is a romantic comedy about a girl named Ko Dok-mi (Park Sin-hye) who lives in seclusion, getting caught peeking at the boy next door.

In addition to Park Sin-hye and Yoon Si-yoon, Kim Ji-hoon-I has been cast as Oh Jin-rak, a rookie web toon writer who is bad tempered and stubborn. He is the complete opposite character from Enrique Geum (Yoon Si-yoon).

Kim Ji-hoon-I claims, "I felt attracted to Oh Jin-rak who is pure enough to be jealous in front of what he likes and the woman he loves. I am going to bring a change to myself".

"The Pretty Boy Next Door" will be aired for the first time on the 7th of January 2013.

Looking forward the drama... jeng..jeng..jeng...:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

source: star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=726143&year=2012
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Humilis, moon, primrose

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62123

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
oh my...talk about flower boys....'

this guy is hot hot hot...

kim_ji_hoon.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, primrose

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62124

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
Name: 김지훈 / Kim Ji Hoon
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1981-May-09
Birthplace: South Korea
Height: 177cm
Weight: 61kg
Star sign: Taurus
Blood type: O

2006 MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actor (How Much Love)
2007 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Lee Soo-kyung (The Golden Age of Daughters-in-Law)
2007 KBS Drama Awards: Best New Actor (The Golden Age of Daughters-in-Law)
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham

2013 (tvN) Flower Boy Next Door '이웃집꽃미남' 11 years 5 months ago #62130

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
WOW! I researched Kim Ji Hoon too and I have not ever seen this guy in a drama! He looks super cute and of course has a nice body! He's a bit older than Shin Hye but I really don't mind him being in a love triangle with her. Hopefully, she is the woman he loves!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.662 seconds