Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (GTV) Fabulous Boys (原來是美男) ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐

2013 (GTV) Fabulous Boys (原來是美男) ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 11 years 5 months ago #62166

• snowhninpyae
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 428
Park Shin Hye makes a cameo appearance on the Taiwanese version of You’re Beautiful:luvluv: :imdead:
You’re Beautiful, a drama series that stars Park, Jang Keun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa, and Lee Hong Ki and became a big hit in Korea, Japan, China, and Taiwan in 2009, was remade into a Japanese drama series last year and will be remade into a Taiwan version this year.

Park will shoot a scene for the first episode of the series in Taiwan from November 8 to 10.

On November 8, 4HIM Entertainment, Park’s agency said, “Park Shin Hye is very happy to make a cameo appearance in the first episode of the Taiwanese version of You’re Beautiful.”

Park uploaded a picture of herself at an airport on her Twitter account with the comment, “I’m going to see Go Mi Nam in Taiwan. I’ll be back soon!”

In the picture, Park looks innocent with long straight hair. She also left a cheering message to high school seniors who are taking the college entrance exam on the day, saying, “You must be nervous, but I hope you do well!”

Park has recently finished shooting the film December 23 and will appear in tvN’s new drama series The Pretty Boy Next Door as a lead actress, working with Yoon Si Yoon. She plays the role of Go Dok Mi, a girl who tries to isolate herself from the world.

552354_410815195658559_301142428_n.jpg

Cr: eternalc2h | TV Report
Can't wait to watch her cameo appearance!!!:imdead:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, missmoon, iloveHACCI, Humilis, yunihz, kurniati, moon, vertige25, 11iszonlymine and this user have 2 others thankyou

2013 (GTV) Fabulous Boys (原來是美男) ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 11 years 5 months ago #62186

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
This is great news...i wonder who will play her role? hmmmmm....

How I wish she was with one of her co-ANJELL bandmate....ke ke ke...it doesn't matter who, because she's all very close to them...

2013 (GTV) Fabulous Boys (原來是美男) ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 11 years 5 months ago #62190

• Venezia
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 272
You're Beautiful korean version Stars Jiro Wang Producer is Jerry Yan

F4 and Fahrenheit collaborations are usually attention grabbers because both boy bands are known everywhere in southeast asia and other parts of the world but other than Hot Shot, MoMoLove, and Saving General Yang who knew there was gonna be one like this...

Jerry Yan of F4 has decided he wants to start producing so he is currently just bought the rights to Korean drama series "You're Beautiful" which was rated as a very much loved drama and already recreated once in Japan but Jerry is determine to make the
taiwanese version of You're Beautiful as well. At first many people expected him to be the Lead Actor, he simply replied I'm only going to be the producer.

Taiwan company Comic Ritz. had opened up last month that the lead role would be taken by Jiro Wang. But what about the rumors on his other Fahrenheit member Arron Yan also rumored to have had the main role? The company currently has no reply to this and is looking further rather into the case that Jiro Wang's contract ends in October of this Year.

With Jerry Yan as the Producer and Jiro Wang as the actor...this drama will be a hit but what I'm thinking is...it'd be cool to see Fahrenheit preform together again in this!

Everyone's seen the performance Shin Woo could be played by our handsome sunshine Calvin, and Jeremy could be portrayed by Arron Yan!

Yeah I like this idea plus its been forever since Fahrenheit has been together!

Cr only4frh.blogspot.com/2012/08/youre-beau...n-version-stars.html
Last Edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Venezia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507, iloveHACCI, Humilis, primrose, snowhninpyae

2013 (GTV) Fabulous Boys (原來是美男) ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 11 years 5 months ago #62221

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Jiro Wang seems to be in all the flower boy series..lol. I wonder which gal will play Go Min Nam :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 (GTV) Fabulous Boys (原來是美男) ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 11 years 5 months ago #62222

• 11iszonlymine
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 335
Calvin & Shin Hye

533514_350175535077650_124767879_n.jpg

:-V :-V

Credit to the uploader

2013 (GTV) Fabulous Boys (原來是美男) ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 11 years 5 months ago #62223

• Venezia
  • Junior Star
old news to say that PMY will be role as gominam only4frh.blogspot.com/2012/04/taiwan-version-you-beautiful.html :angry:

and read many news that many ppl dont agree if she took the role a lot of hoping that Ella will be played as gominam :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507

2013 (GTV) Fabulous Boys (原來是美男) ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 11 years 5 months ago #62235

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Source: koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news

ScreenShot2012-11-10at10.48.24PM.png

Park Shin-hye to make cameo in Taiwanese ‘You’re Beautiful

Park Shin-hye from “You’re Beautiful” (2009) will make a cameo appearance in the Taiwanese version of the hit Korean drama.

4HIM Entertainment announced that in the show’s first episode, Park will play the role of a girl who will be watching the band A.N.JELL’s performance through a portable video player.

To take part in the filming, Park left for Taiwan on Nov. 8 and tweeted that she was going to meet Ko Mi-nam of Taiwan, referring to the lead character in the series.

The original aired on SBS three years ago and was a huge hit abroad, launching the careers of Park, Jang Keun-suk and CN Blue’s Jung Yong-hwa as well as FT Island’s Lee Hong-gi.

Last year, a Japanese version was created.

Meanwhile, Park recently wrapped up filming the movie “12. 23” and next year will star in the tvN drama “Next Door Flower Boy.”

By Carla Sunwoo [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Lina507, iloveHACCI, vertige25, 11iszonlymine, snowhninpyae

2013 (GTV) Fabulous Boys (原來是美男) ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 11 years 5 months ago #62257

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I love PMY after watching City Hunter. I think she would be good for the role (maybe a but too feminine still) but she was great in SungKyung Scandal when she dressed like a boy too!

2013 (GTV) Fabulous Boys (原來是美男) ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 11 years 5 months ago #62683

• Venezia
  • Junior Star
Park Shin Hye to Cameo in Taiwan Version of You’re Beautiful with Jiro Wang

Seriously, Taiwan? You had to get on this bandwagon as well? You couldn’t have just left what was pretty swell alone and had to stick your foot in the game? I heard this news in a roundabout way actually – I found out that Park Shin Hye quietly flew to Taiwan this week to film a cameo appearance in the Taiwan version of You’re Beautiful, which is the first time she’s been back since she filmed Hayate the Combat Butler there in 2010 with George Hu. I had to pick my jaw off the floor the moment I heard there was yet another YB remake in the works, which comes after the J-dorama version last Summer Ikemen desu ne starring Takimoto Miori and Tamamori Yuta, where Jang Geun Seok actually made a cameo appearance. I was crazy obsessed with the original starring Park Shin Hye and Jang Geuk Seok for about half of its run, and then the ridiculous plot devices and increasingly tired doormat of a heroine really lost me in the final stretch. But I still remember it fondly and still listen to its OST on rotation in the car. The original was a drama airing with the right cast at the right time, low-rating aside since it was up against the juggernaut that was IRIS. I never thought Japan should have remade it, and I definitely don’t think Taiwan needs to as well. This version has only confirmed male lead Jiro Wang playing the diva lead singer of A.N.Jell. I’m so sad Jiro is following up what is so far a lovely performance in Drama Go Go Go with this sure to be hot mess. Below is the first picture of the entire cast at the first day filming. Since the full cast isn’t confirmed, I actually don’t know who the other actors and actress is since they all look like newbies to me.

Why are there four guys and one girl? Ih yeah, one of them could be the manager dude. Sigh. No word on airing channel or date, clearly it’ll be pre-filmed and then sold to one of the cable networks.

Cr koalasplayground.com/2012/11/17/park-shi...iful-with-jiro-wang/
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, vertige25, snowhninpyae

2013 (GTV) Fabulous Boys (原來是美男) ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 11 years 5 months ago #62697

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I've seen some episodes of Sungkyunkwan Scandal.
PMY acting was OK, but still too feminine in my opinion.
I don't know how she will pull her boy disguise this time.
She's tall, has feminine features.
can't imagine her to be manly yet even act like a boy.
Who will play YH's role?
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.872 seconds