Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68679

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
looking forward Oct..:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
A7copycopycopy.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Laurabianca, yunihz

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68798

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
f(x)’s Krystal in talks of being the female lead in upcoming SBS drama ‘Heirs’
+++++
f(x)‘s Krystal may soon be making her debut into dramas.

Krystal has participated in sitcoms before, but she’s never acted for a full on drama before. It’s been reported that she’s being strongly considered for the female lead role in ‘Heirs‘ along with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. The staff of the show have begun to check with her schedule for the second half of the year.

SBS confirmed, “It’s true that the staff approached Krystal. They haven’t confirmed her casting, but they’re watching her with interest.”

The drama is a trendy drama that talks about the love and friendship of rich high school students. There’s no word still on when the drama will begin airing, or even when it’ll start filming, but the cast looks very promising!

78.jpg

Source: allkpop

WOW WHAT ABOUT HER I THINK SHE IS A CUTE GIRL .

WHATEVER OUR SHINHYE IS THE BEST.............:shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by elankham.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68898

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I was hoping that there would not be any idols in this series and for a moment, I thought she was replacing Shin Hye as the leading role as the title read that she was considering the leading role...but thank goodness that it's just a supporting role.

I'm still hesitant about inexperienced idols acting. They should start from the bottom and be given a small role to start.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, yunihz

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68910

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
same here @Mandy.. no idols please.. :whistle:

:-V

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68962

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't I mention him as one of the successors for Heirs????? OMO....my dtr likes this guy, Kim WooBin...he's Tall and a very good actor!!!

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Kim Woo-bin in Heirs, rejoice! by javabeans
credit Dramabeans:

kimwoobin_37.jpg

SBS is really going all-out in casting Heirs (or He Who Wears the Crown, Endure Its Weight: Heirs), with all the hot young stars it’s drawn into its casting net: The latest is none other than Kim Woo-bin (School 2013, Vampire Idol, White Christmas), which should make some people very happy. He’ll join Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye, our two leads, and add even more pretty to the mix.

(I recall reading comments after the last casting tease about Choi Jin-hyuk that the only downside to Choi being added was that dreams of Kim Woo-bin joining were dashed. Well, let this be a lesson to you all: Never accept an either-or situation when you can have BOTH. Greediness is happiness!)

Granted, there is the caveat that Choi Jin-hyuk is yet unconfirmed: The last we heard was that he was “considering favorably.” One more possibility currently being floated is f(x) idol Krystal, who is reportedly working out her schedule and in talks with drama producers.

I don’t have a strong opinion about Krystal, but at least I don’t actively dislike her or find her a horrible actress. I never really loved her character in High Kick 3, and it took practically 100 episodes for me to warm to her, and yes she does have this aloofness to her personality that can be off-putting. Despite all that, I’m okay with her joining this cast; she’s got screen presence and is age-appropriate and isn’t our lead, so that’s fine.

Kim Woo-bin has worked with this writer (Kim Eun-sook) before in A Gentleman’s Dignity, where he played a high school troublemaker (before then playing another high school troublemaker in School 2013), so the casting makes sense. He’s got loads of charisma and onscreen intensity and really beautifully odd features (hottest alien vampire rockstar ever). He (and Lee Jong-seok) carried the charm of School 2013, even though when you think about it Kim Woo-bin’s role in that was actually quite small—he was a catalyst and an object, but not really an active player, but still commanded your attention. He is currently working out final contract details.

Heirs purports to be a Gossip Girl–esque trendy drama set in a high school populated by the uber-rich, and with writer Kim at the helm we can expect lots of fast-flying banter and glossy characters. Sometimes Kim’s style works for me, sometimes I hate it with the burning fire of a thousand venereal diseases. I know which one I’m hoping for this time out.

Heirs is being prepped as an October drama on SBS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, hsumeg, primrose, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #69044

• almontel
I love KWill's Love Blossom song and someone was nice enough to make a FM Video of Heirs:

credit:LeeMinho Minozchannel

this one's very good too...a bit on the gloomy dark side:

credit:THEseemaMSK
song by TABLO

which one do you prefer? hmmmm...
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #69045

• almontel
Can't help to share Lee MinHo's singing prowess...i think during one of his Japan FM?..he's pretty good...(but of course, YongHwa's still better than him when it comes to music...ke ke ke...

i actually wouldn't mind him and Shin Hye singing a duet for HEIRS:

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #69080

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Al,

Thanks for the videos,

Anyway, I will patiently waiting your new MV.

I will always be your no 1 fan. Love your previous MV so much..

This is one of them... sorry wrong thread for the wrong couple spazzz..

Just want to share..

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #69147

• CiaoShinHwa
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7
I visited dramabeans and came across the newly updated blogpost about "The Heirs", so we dooliers know that Yong Hwa withdrew from this (I am still moping around) drama, so I scrolled down and - bear in mind that I am not sure if this guy plays the supporting role or not - I found a name already listed down. There were two names before, and those two are no more. I am incredulous to say that this is the face of the may or may not-be person who replaced our Yong Hwa

[img size=500x750]http://http://star.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Kim-Woo-Bin-3.jpg[/img]

LIKE SERIOUSLY?

NO.

JUST.

NO.

Okay I have nothing against Kim Woo Bin (the guy in the pic), honestly, I mean he did do well on his bit in To The Beautiful You, but like compared to the chemistry between Shin Hye and to him in general, I would have preferred Yong Hwa. Hands. Down.

Now that I've got that out of my system... Annyeonghaseyo! We're new here, and by we I mean this is a collab between two dorky, obsessive, fangirling sisters (well, this is just Valerie now, my counterpart is drawing) that absolutely ADORE Dooley couple. Please take care of us!

-Val.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #69165

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
Hi Sis Elana, thank you for sharing this vdo, again. I love this song and can never get enough of Almontel's videos.
When i first got interested in GuenShin, i used to look around the internet and found so many VDOs by Almontel.
I always enjoyed and admired her creations. It gives me such pleasure to watch them over and over again.
I think there are some since 2010 ... lol ... and i knew GS in February 2012 while i was in Bangkok.
Now, i am thankful to be part of PSHIC family. I kept reading the posts by Almontel and after seeing her creations, it made
me wonder .... Is this the same Almontel? Well, now I'm clear she is the same, right sis. I was sure after seeing this vdo.
My compliments and cheers to Almontel, for such a good collection of these entertaining videos.
Like they say: Small World. I love the choice of songs selected to express each vdo, too. Thank you for the pleasure.
KIT sis, i am well and hope you are, too....... Love and God Bless to all.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, primrose
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.665 seconds